more layout help! *borders or something?* |
more layout help! *borders or something?* |
Dec 18 2007, 12:13 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Funkmaster. ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 33 Joined: Sep 2007 Member No: 571,597 |
Ok, How can I make my layout like these ones:
http://www.createblog.com/layouts/code.php?id=23815 http://www.createblog.com/layouts/code.php?id=23215 http://www.createblog.com/layouts/code.php?id=22785 and not like this: http://www.createblog.com/layouts/code.php?id=23828 It's hard to explain exactly what I'm trying to say and do. You see on the second layout the tables are individual? Like there is the "About me/ who I'd like to meet" and the Interests table, etc. Where as on the first layout example there isn't the distinct borders but really only one border around it all. Also on the second one, inbetween the tables you can see the backgrounds, where as in the first one you can't. I want it all to look like it's on one large table almost, I think. This is probably very confusing. I'm hoping that this makes some kind of sense, sense enough for someone to help me. Thanks. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Dec 18 2007, 01:00 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Funkmaster. ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 33 Joined: Sep 2007 Member No: 571,597 |
Ok I just finished editing an myspace layout code. And this is what it turned out as:
![]() How do I change the background color of the middle section? I don't want to add borders or anything I just would like to change the color of the white background and the color of the boxes that say "Interest,contact box,extended network box, blurs, etc." Also, how do I get rid of the add? Ok, so I've found out how to do that but now that I have my background won't show up. ![]() Any idea as to how my background didn't show up? Here's the part of the code that has my background info in it CODE body {
background-color:; background-image:url(‘http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i261/tiki1991/42979b.jpg’); background-attachment:fixed; background-repeat: repeat; background-position:center; } |
|
|
|
Dec 18 2007, 02:54 PM
Post
#3
|
|
|
Adobe Addict ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 1,237 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 113,043 |
I'm going to go ahead and merge your two topics.
|
|
|
|
Dec 18 2007, 03:07 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() Funkmaster. ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 33 Joined: Sep 2007 Member No: 571,597 |
Thanx ^^
|
|
|
|
Dec 18 2007, 03:15 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() Addict ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,918 Joined: Jun 2007 Member No: 538,522 |
Just get rid of your quote marks when specifying a URL that way:
CODE body {background-color:;background-image:url(http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i261/tiki1991/42979b.jpg);background-attachment:fixed;background-repeat: repeat;background-position:center;}
|
|
|
|
Dec 18 2007, 04:13 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() Funkmaster. ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 33 Joined: Sep 2007 Member No: 571,597 |
Thanx so much. That was annoying me ^^
I love your avatar. David Bowie is my sex <3 |
|
|
|
Dec 18 2007, 04:14 PM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() Addict ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,918 Joined: Jun 2007 Member No: 538,522 |
Great stuff.
But David's my sex. Topic Closed. |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |