Log In · Register

 
Why I hate Blacks
kryogenix
post Dec 12 2007, 10:52 PM
Post #1


Sarcastic Mr. Know-It-All
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,089
Joined: Dec 2003
Member No: 29



Here is a list of reasons why we should discriminate against blacks, starting from the most obvious down to the least obvious.
  • Blacks hate us. Every Asian who has ever come across them knows that they take almost every opportunity to hurl racist remarks at us. In my experience, I would say about 90 percent of blacks I have met, regardless of age or environment, poke fun at the very sight of an Asian. Furthermore, their activity in the media proves their hatred: Rush Hour, Exit Wounds, Hot 97, etc.
  • Contrary to media depictions, I would argue that blacks are weak-willed. They are the only race that has been enslaved for 300 years. It's unbelievable that it took them that long to fight back. On the other hand, we slaughtered the Russians in the Japanese-Russo War.
  • Blacks are easy to coerce. This is proven by the fact that so many of them, including Reverend Al Sharpton, tend to be Christians. Yet, at the same time, they spend much of their time whining about how much they hate "the whites that oppressed them." Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Christianity the religion that the whites forced upon them?

Blacks don't get it. I know it's a blunt and crass comment, but it's true. When I was in high school, I recall a class debate in which one half of the class was chosen to defend black slavery and the other half was chosen to defend liberation. Disturbingly, blacks on the prior side viciously defended slavery as well as Christianity. they say if you don't study history, you're condemned to repeat it. In high school, I only remember one black student ever attending any of my honors and AP courses. And that student was caught cheating.

It is rather troubling that they are treated as heroes, but then again, whites will do anything to defend them.


 
19 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 99)
DoubleJ
post Dec 12 2007, 10:55 PM
Post #2


The Resident Drunk
*******

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 8,623
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 593,266



Um...ok...I am not ignorant and hey I love all races so this definitely doesn't apply to me.
 
Amaranthus
post Dec 12 2007, 11:06 PM
Post #3


Fellatio.
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,122
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 511,775



Yeah, we do kinda suck.
 
StandardEdition
post Dec 12 2007, 11:06 PM
Post #4


You're awful, I love you!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 366
Joined: Apr 2007
Member No: 514,546



Thats not fair at all.
1.Because no one has the right to discriminate anyone.
2. Because you can't just generalize blacks like that, I know we all seem the same but we're not.

I'm sorry my race tends to portray themselves as ignorant and mean.
It still doesn't give you the right to discriminate.
 
kryogenix
post Dec 12 2007, 11:09 PM
Post #5


Sarcastic Mr. Know-It-All
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,089
Joined: Dec 2003
Member No: 29



QUOTE(pureimaginationx23 @ Dec 12 2007, 11:06 PM) *
Thats not fair at all.
1.Because no one has the right to discriminate anyone.


Anytime you have been in a position where you had a choice between two or more people, you have used discrimination.
 
*Steven*
post Dec 12 2007, 11:11 PM
Post #6





Guest






Not to say all black are like this, but a whole lot are. There will always be the ones who are just as successful as anyone else, but the squeaky wheel gets the grease. There are so many blacks out there that say whities oppressing them and the such, only to go back to their homes and wait for their food stamps from whitie government.

Then there are the blacks that think it's right to declare everything as racially motivated. Recently there was a robbery in Houston, in which the person being robbed shot the two men. This was at midnight, outside, no street lights. Later on, they were found to be black. A bunch of blacks decided this was racially motivated, and the reason he shot them was because they were black and not because they were robbing him.
 
brooklyneast05
post Dec 12 2007, 11:13 PM
Post #7


I'm Jc
********

Group: Mentor
Posts: 13,619
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 437,556



QUOTE(Steven @ Dec 13 2007, 12:11 AM) *
Recently there was a robbery in Houston, in which the person being robbed shot the two men. This was at midnight, outside, no street lights. Later on, they were found to be black. A bunch of blacks decided this was racially motivated, and the reason he shot them was because they were black and not because they were robbing him.

dumbf**ks
 
StandardEdition
post Dec 12 2007, 11:14 PM
Post #8


You're awful, I love you!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 366
Joined: Apr 2007
Member No: 514,546



QUOTE(kryogenix @ Dec 12 2007, 11:09 PM) *
Anytime you have been in a position where you had a choice between two or more people, you have used discrimination.

Not because of race. Discrimination is usually a term for racism. I don't like to judge people because of their race. Now I'm not gonna pretend like I'm perfect, but I usually don't.
 
arcanum
post Dec 12 2007, 11:14 PM
Post #9


:)
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,636
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 34,459



Wow, Steven. Seriously? That's ridiculous.
That's really all I have to say. This is just James being James.
 
*Steven*
post Dec 12 2007, 11:15 PM
Post #10





Guest






QUOTE(pureimaginationx23 @ Dec 12 2007, 10:14 PM) *
Not because of race. Discrimination is usually a term for racism. I don't like to judge people because of their race. Now I'm not gonna pretend like I'm perfect, but I usually don't.

If you don't think you've ever discriminated racially, well then, I lol @ you.
 
kryogenix
post Dec 12 2007, 11:16 PM
Post #11


Sarcastic Mr. Know-It-All
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,089
Joined: Dec 2003
Member No: 29



What's with this black friday thing anyway? Didn't we already give them a whole month?
 
freeflow
post Dec 12 2007, 11:18 PM
Post #12


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



^ Ha Ha Ha... cute.

So because you had an interesting experience with Blacks at your school you feel you can get up and judge people? One person in the AP course and he cheated. Ok well guess what I don't cheat on my tests and I've taken AP courses myself so what exactly are you trying to say? When it comes to people of our race we tend to defend slavery and christianity and if you feel that , that is stupid of us or that we shouldn't well thats your naive opinion.

Why you hate blacks? Thats the most stupidest thing I ever heard. For some of the dumbest reasons ever. Do you know how many other races discriminate. Do you know how many times there are asian people that say things about black people (at least where I am) . It doesn't make a difference. There shouldn't be discrimination either way. I don't use that as an excuse why to hate asian people.

Your opinion is based on few people not every black person as a whole. I'd take that into consideration.

You think its funny and a good way for you to get attention but buddy your crossing some lines.
 
StandardEdition
post Dec 12 2007, 11:21 PM
Post #13


You're awful, I love you!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 366
Joined: Apr 2007
Member No: 514,546



QUOTE(Steven @ Dec 12 2007, 11:15 PM) *
If you don't think you've ever discriminated racially, well then, I lol @ you.

I didn't say that.
 
Amaranthus
post Dec 12 2007, 11:21 PM
Post #14


Fellatio.
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,122
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 511,775



NVM
 
Amaranthus
post Dec 12 2007, 11:22 PM
Post #15


Fellatio.
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,122
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 511,775



QUOTE(freeflow @ Dec 12 2007, 11:18 PM) *
^ Ha Ha Ha... cute.

So because you had an interesting experience with Blacks at your school you feel you can get up and judge people? One person in the AP course and he cheated. Ok well guess what I don't cheat on my tests and I've taken AP courses myself so what exactly are you trying to say? When it comes to people of our race we tend to defend slavery and christianity and if you feel that , that is stupid of us or that we shouldn't well thats your naive opinion.

Why you hate blacks? Thats the most stupidest thing I ever heard. For some of the dumbest reasons ever. Do you know how many other races discriminate. Do you know how many times there are asian people that say things about black people (at least where I am) . It doesn't make a difference. There shouldn't be discrimination either way. I don't use that as an excuse why to hate asian people.

Your opinion is based on few people not every black person as a whole. I'd take that into consideration.

You think its funny and a good way for you to get attention but buddy your crossing some lines.

 
MissHygienic
post Dec 12 2007, 11:22 PM
Post #16


Resource Center Tyrant
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,263
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 593,306



Black people have certainly given themselves a very distinguished reputation, which explains where these stereotypes come from. All races have their own downsides. I think the Cantonese language sounds very angry, and I become frightened whenever I see Chinese woman seemingly yelling at me. White people are bigoted in the eyes of the minority.

However, I can say that the most unfavorable experience I've had with a black person was a girl who had to tell everyone that they were being racist if we corrected her, interrupted her, or told her that what she did was wrong. Yeah, that was damned annoying, and I've come to find that black people are always ready to jump at your throat to call you out for being racist when you're not. They love to bring up topics such as segregation during the times of Martin Luther King Jr., citing bits of random history because their mothers told them so. Yeah.
 
kryogenix
post Dec 12 2007, 11:23 PM
Post #17


Sarcastic Mr. Know-It-All
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,089
Joined: Dec 2003
Member No: 29



QUOTE(freeflow @ Dec 12 2007, 11:18 PM) *
^ Ha Ha Ha... cute.

So because you had an interesting experience with Blacks at your school you feel you can get up and judge people? One person in the AP course and he cheated. Ok well guess what I don't cheat on my tests and I've taken AP courses myself so what exactly are you trying to say? When it comes to people of our race we tend to defend slavery and christianity and if you feel that , that is stupid of us or that we shouldn't well thats your naive opinion.

Why you hate blacks? Thats the most stupidest thing I ever heard. For some of the dumbest reasons ever. Do you know how many other races discriminate.


If you're so smart, why did you have to ask the question again when I CLEARLY state the reasons why?

QUOTE
Do you know how many times there are asian people that say things about black people (at least where I am) . It doesn't make a difference. There shouldn't be discrimination either way. I don't use that as an excuse why to hate asian people.


Why do I get the feeling that the reason they make fun of black people is because they deserve it, and the reason you don't hate asian people is because they don't deserve it?

QUOTE
Your opinion is based on few people not every black person as a whole. I'd take that into consideration.

You think its funny and a good way for you to get attention but buddy your crossing some lines.


My opinion is based on the racism of organizations representing blacks as a whole. You'd better take that into consideration.
 
Marlons
post Dec 12 2007, 11:25 PM
Post #18


Thread Killer
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,012
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 530,544



QUOTE(Bishinobi @ Dec 12 2007, 11:06 PM) *
Yeah, we do kinda suck.

Don't say that! You're just supporting the poster who wrote that blacks are weak willed!
 
StandardEdition
post Dec 12 2007, 11:26 PM
Post #19


You're awful, I love you!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 366
Joined: Apr 2007
Member No: 514,546



But we do...
well at least our reputation does.
 
freeflow
post Dec 12 2007, 11:27 PM
Post #20


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



Rhetorical Question.

No one deserves to be hated over discrimination. The reason I don't hate them or anyone else its because its a idiotic way and a waste of my time to hate someone who obviously need to find better things to do.


 
Marlons
post Dec 12 2007, 11:27 PM
Post #21


Thread Killer
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,012
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 530,544



QUOTE(pureimaginationx23 @ Dec 12 2007, 11:26 PM) *
But we do...
well at least our reputation does.


Okay then..Everyone has their opinions.
 
brooklyneast05
post Dec 12 2007, 11:28 PM
Post #22


I'm Jc
********

Group: Mentor
Posts: 13,619
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 437,556



QUOTE(mlothepimp @ Dec 13 2007, 12:27 AM) *
Okay then..Everyone has their opinions.

if everyone has their opinion, why did u just jump on that kid for stating he agreed?
 
Marlons
post Dec 12 2007, 11:33 PM
Post #23


Thread Killer
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,012
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 530,544



QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Dec 12 2007, 11:28 PM) *
if everyone has their opinion, why did u just jump on that kid for stating he agreed?

Errmm. _unsure.gif
 
brooklyneast05
post Dec 12 2007, 11:35 PM
Post #24


I'm Jc
********

Group: Mentor
Posts: 13,619
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 437,556



QUOTE(mlothepimp @ Dec 13 2007, 12:33 AM) *
Errmm. _unsure.gif

thumbsup.gif
 
StandardEdition
post Dec 12 2007, 11:35 PM
Post #25


You're awful, I love you!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 366
Joined: Apr 2007
Member No: 514,546



Cuz he was encouraging him to stand up for his race and not agree with the haters. lol.
 
xShauntilx
post Dec 12 2007, 11:37 PM
Post #26


berries and cream
***

Group: Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 597,020



i am very disgusted at the things that you have posted about blacks. I am a young educated black young lady. And if i saw you walking down the street i wouldnt make fun of you. thats ignorant and stupid and just because you have encountered blacks that have treated you wrong does not mean that all of them are that way.

Imagine if i had said that i hated all asians (which i dont).
Asians dont believe in God. They believe in nonsense like...Confuscius and
Buddha. They arent even real.

Asians cant even speak english correctly!

WHAT IF I HAD SAID THAT ABOUT YOUR RACE???

YES IT TOOK BLACKS A LONG TIME TO FIGHT BACK BUT OVERALL, THE INTENDED RESULTS WERE THAT THIS NATION WOULDNT BE DIVIDED BY SEGREGATION. AND A LONG TIME AGO ASIANS, BLACKS, AND OTHER FOREIGNERS WERE DISCRIMINATED. CHECK UP ON YOUR HISTORY AND STATISTICS BEFORE YOU SAY STUFF LIKE 90 PERCENT BLACKS ARE ALL THE SAME!!!
 
*Steven*
post Dec 12 2007, 11:39 PM
Post #27





Guest






I would expect, from a young educated black lady like yourself, better punctuation and grammar when proclaiming your intellect.
 
xShauntilx
post Dec 12 2007, 11:41 PM
Post #28


berries and cream
***

Group: Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 597,020



Are you saying that I should capitalize, and use correct sentence structure? Like I have done so in these sentences? Is that what you are referring to, Steven?
 
kryogenix
post Dec 12 2007, 11:42 PM
Post #29


Sarcastic Mr. Know-It-All
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,089
Joined: Dec 2003
Member No: 29



QUOTE(xShauntilx @ Dec 12 2007, 11:37 PM) *
i am very disgusted at the things that you have posted about blacks. I am a young educated black young lady. And if i saw you walking down the street i wouldnt make fun of you. thats ignorant and stupid and just because you have encountered blacks that have treated you wrong does not mean that all of them are that way.


Why would you make fun of me? I'm not a miserable failure.

QUOTE
Imagine if i had said that i hated all asians (which i dont).
Asians dont believe in God. They believe in nonsense like...Confuscius and
Buddha. They arent even real.


I'd understand if you hated Asians, it would show your inferiority complex.

QUOTE
Asians cant even speak english correctly!


Funny, because my sentences seem to be grammatically correct, while you forget your apostrophes and capitalizations.

QUOTE
WHAT IF I HAD SAID THAT ABOUT YOUR RACE???

YES IT TOOK BLACKS A LONG TIME TO FIGHT BACK BUT OVERALL, THE INTENDED RESULTS WERE THAT THIS NATION WOULDNT BE DIVIDED BY SEGREGATION. AND A LONG TIME AGO ASIANS, BLACKS, AND OTHER FOREIGNERS WERE DISCRIMINATED. CHECK UP ON YOUR HISTORY AND STATISTICS BEFORE YOU SAY STUFF LIKE 90 PERCENT BLACKS ARE ALL THE SAME!!!


Oh, I get it, you were saving up your capital letters for this.

Check up on your history, and see how Asian and white people handled it. Irish swamp drainers, Asian railroad workers... how many of those do you see today? Now, how many low class Africans do you see these days?
 
MissHygienic
post Dec 12 2007, 11:42 PM
Post #30


Resource Center Tyrant
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,263
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 593,306



QUOTE(xShauntilx @ Dec 12 2007, 11:37 PM) *
i am very disgusted at the things that you have posted about blacks. I am a young educated black young lady. And if i saw you walking down the street i wouldnt make fun of you. thats ignorant and stupid and just because you have encountered blacks that have treated you wrong does not mean that all of them are that way.

Imagine if i had said that i hated all asians (which i dont).
Asians dont believe in God. They believe in nonsense like...Confuscius and
Buddha. They arent even real.

Asians cant even speak english correctly!

WHAT IF I HAD SAID THAT ABOUT YOUR RACE???

YES IT TOOK BLACKS A LONG TIME TO FIGHT BACK BUT OVERALL, THE INTENDED RESULTS WERE THAT THIS NATION WOULDNT BE DIVIDED BY SEGREGATION. AND A LONG TIME AGO ASIANS, BLACKS, AND OTHER FOREIGNERS WERE DISCRIMINATED. CHECK UP ON YOUR HISTORY AND STATISTICS BEFORE YOU SAY STUFF LIKE 90 PERCENT BLACKS ARE ALL THE SAME!!!

Insulting his race to support your argument is rather low of you, as well.
 
*Steven*
post Dec 12 2007, 11:43 PM
Post #31





Guest






QUOTE(xShauntilx @ Dec 12 2007, 10:41 PM) *
Are you saying that I should capitalize, and use correct sentence structure? Like I have done so in these sentences? Is that what you are referring to, Steven?

Yes but :
QUOTE
Like I have done so in these sentences?
is an incomplete sentence.
 
transcendentalis...
post Dec 12 2007, 11:45 PM
Post #32


sleep now, moon
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,540
Joined: May 2007
Member No: 526,212



my workplace is at least 1/4 composed of black teenagers, and they're some of the kindest, funniest people i know. my best friend from elementary school was black. one of my best friends now at school is black... and also one of the most hard-working, intelligent people i know.

perhaps the reason that black people seem to dislike you is that you probably just come off as an elitist prick.

edit;
this is so pointless... it's just like kyro to make controversial topics for fun. next thing you know, someone's going to bump the "pictures of africans" thread.
 
xShauntilx
post Dec 12 2007, 11:50 PM
Post #33


berries and cream
***

Group: Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 597,020



Actually, I wasn't trying to insult the Asian race. I'm sorry if I've made you feel that way. I was trying to make you picture yourself on the other end of this post that you put.
What I'm trying to say is, what if that post said, "Why I hate Asians"? Do you understand what I'm trying to convert to you? Wouldn't you feel bad if somebody posted that and then blamed ALL of their encounters with Asians on you? Wouldn't you feel hurt, angry, upset?
I don't hate Asians. They are highly intelligent in my eyes. As a matter of fact, I'd like to get to know you better. Find out more of your history.

If I hated Asians, that would be stupid on my part. For you to say that you "outright" hate Blacks, really hurts dude!

You can't base the few encounters that you've had with Blacks on ALL Blacks. That's not fair. Just like I can't base a bad experience with an Asian on you. That's not fair either. There are all kinds of bad and evil people in all races- Blacks, Whites, Asians, Filipinos, Russians,etc...
 
missnh
post Dec 12 2007, 11:53 PM
Post #34


Miss DIY
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,251
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,294



u r so h8ful.
 
xShauntilx
post Dec 12 2007, 11:57 PM
Post #35


berries and cream
***

Group: Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 597,020



We do need love in this world. There is love in the world, it's just that some people abuse its power.
 
missnh
post Dec 12 2007, 11:58 PM
Post #36


Miss DIY
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,251
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,294



You know, I'd love to say that I openly embrace the African Americans in my society, but I can't. I still judge them, because I'm judgmental. Who gives a f**k? I use stereotypes to help guide me in selecting who I talk to and what I say. *shrug*


I like fried chicken.
 
kryogenix
post Dec 13 2007, 12:02 AM
Post #37


Sarcastic Mr. Know-It-All
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,089
Joined: Dec 2003
Member No: 29



QUOTE(revoltaire @ Dec 12 2007, 11:45 PM) *
perhaps the reason that black people seem to dislike you is that you probably just come off as an elitist prick.


No... Do you know what the hell happened today?

I was at the gas station, pumping the gas in my favorite car (the 86 Corrolla). This big black guy, he came out of nowhere! He had a big gun and he said to me "THIS A JACK MOVE n***a YOU BEST GIVE ME YOUR MOTHER f**kIN MONEY c**t."

I don't even have any money , I worked so hard at a restaurant. I had a savings of $25... I just can't give it to him. It's for my brother in Vietnam...

I tried two things, but they didn't even work. I said "Đi thẳng, sau đó rẽ trái." Do you know what it means? It means, "If you f**k with me, I'll chop off your eggroll and burn it bitch." He said "DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT DOG, I DON'T GIVE A f**k!"

So I tried the second thing... I took tai chi for 9 years, so I gave him ALL I GOT! I chopped him in the throat. It didn't even work... he was a big black guy with big muscles. He put the gun to my forehead and said "ALRIGHT WITH THAT BULLSHIT DAWG, IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME THE MOTHERf**kIN MONEY, I'M GONNA BUST A MOTHERf**kIN CAP IN YOUR MOTHERf**kIN CHINESE ASS n***a!"

I'm not even Chinese, I'm from Vietnam... so I just gave him all the money. I said "Here, take it! Don't hurt me, I need to save my brother in Vietnam." So he pimp slapped me, I was so hurt... And he left.

But I had a lucky dollar underneath my suit, so I went to the gas station and bought a lottery ticket. Good thing man...

I MADE 1 MILLION DOLLARS, BLACK GUY. SEE WHAT YOU DID, YOU STEAL MY $25 AND NOW I MADE $1 MILLION. I'LL BRING MY BROTHER FROM VIETNAM, AND THEN WE'LL BUY THE PHO RESTAURANT BITCH, AND YOU CANNOT EAT IN THERE BITCH, I HATE YOU.

But it's still so sad man, I lost my favorite wallet. It's the fake Louis Vitton I bought in Vietnam.

Don't go to that gas station anymore.
 
xShauntilx
post Dec 13 2007, 12:08 AM
Post #38


berries and cream
***

Group: Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 597,020



Who's the "righteous" judge, though? Would not care if I was judgemental like you (im not trying to come off as offensive, please don't think that of me) would you think it would be right of me? Yes, it would be my choice but how about morally? Would it be morally right of me to judge you to find out if I wanted to talk to you or not?
 
StandardEdition
post Dec 13 2007, 12:08 AM
Post #39


You're awful, I love you!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 366
Joined: Apr 2007
Member No: 514,546



QUOTE(kryogenix @ Dec 13 2007, 12:02 AM) *
No... Do you know what the hell happened today?

I was at the gas station, pumping the gas in my favorite car (the 86 Corrolla). This big black guy, he came out of nowhere! He had a big gun and he said to me "THIS A JACK MOVE n***a YOU BEST GIVE ME YOUR MOTHER f**kIN MONEY c**t."

I don't even have any money , I worked so hard at a restaurant. I had a savings of $25... I just can't give it to him. It's for my brother in Vietnam...

I tried two things, but they didn't even work. I said "Đi thẳng, sau đó rẽ trái." Do you know what it means? It means, "If you f**k with me, I'll chop off your eggroll and burn it bitch." He said "DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT DOG, I DON'T GIVE A f**k!"

So I tried the second thing... I took tai chi for 9 years, so I gave him ALL I GOT! I chopped him in the throat. It didn't even work... he was a big black guy with big muscles. He put the gun to my forehead and said "ALRIGHT WITH THAT BULLSHIT DAWG, IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME THE MOTHERf**kIN MONEY, I'M GONNA BUST A MOTHERf**kIN CAP IN YOUR MOTHERf**kIN CHINESE ASS n***a!"

I'm not even Chinese, I'm from Vietnam... so I just gave him all the money. I said "Here, take it! Don't hurt me, I need to save my brother in Vietnam." So he pimp slapped me, I was so hurt... And he left.

But I had a lucky dollar underneath my suit, so I went to the gas station and bought a lottery ticket. Good thing man...

I MADE 1 MILLION DOLLARS, BLACK GUY. SEE WHAT YOU DID, YOU STEAL MY $25 AND NOW I MADE $1 MILLION. I'LL BRING MY BROTHER FROM VIETNAM, AND THEN WE'LL BUY THE PHO RESTAURANT BITCH, AND YOU CANNOT EAT IN THERE BITCH, I HATE YOU.

But it's still so sad man, I lost my favorite wallet. It's the fake Louis Vitton I bought in Vietnam.

Don't go to that gas station anymore.

Well you got some money now, go take that and buy yourself a real louis vuition. :] Or something that you really want, I feel like you deserve it.[Despite the bad things you said about my race. I understand you were just mad.] I'm happy for you.
 
missnh
post Dec 13 2007, 12:11 AM
Post #40


Miss DIY
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,251
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,294



QUOTE(xShauntilx @ Dec 12 2007, 11:08 PM) *
Who's the "righteous" judge, though? Would not care if I was judgemental like you (im not trying to come off as offensive, please don't think that of me) would you think it would be right of me? Yes, it would be my choice but how about morally? Would it be morally right of me to judge you to find out if I wanted to talk to you or not?


Please define morals for me, first, before you go on a rant about what is morally right or wrong.
 
xShauntilx
post Dec 13 2007, 12:11 AM
Post #41


berries and cream
***

Group: Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 597,020



Wow, is that what happened? He was wrong for doing that to you. I don't condone what he did! He got off with $25 dollars, but God blessed you with plenty more!
 
xShauntilx
post Dec 13 2007, 12:13 AM
Post #42


berries and cream
***

Group: Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 597,020



You say that you judge African-Americans to find out who you want to talk to, right? (No, I'm not ranting off at you!) What if I judged you to find out if I wanted to talk to you or not, would you like it? It wouldn't be morally right for me to do so. I'm not going to judge you, all I can do is pray for everybody that I encounter and go about my way.
 
missnh
post Dec 13 2007, 12:15 AM
Post #43


Miss DIY
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,251
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,294



QUOTE(xShauntilx @ Dec 12 2007, 11:13 PM) *
You say that you judge African-Americans to find out who you want to talk to, right? (No, I'm not ranting off at you!) What if I judged you to find out if I wanted to talk to you or not, would you like it? It wouldn't be morally right for me to do so. I'm not going to judge you, all I can do is pray for everybody that I encounter and go about my way.



...Because you have interpreted what I said completely wrong, I will no longer continue any discussion with you about this.


I hate blacks.
 
Spirited Away
post Dec 13 2007, 12:15 AM
Post #44


Quand j'étais jeune...
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 6,826
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 1,272



QUOTE(kryogenix @ Dec 12 2007, 11:02 PM) *
I tried two things, but they didn't even work. I said "Đi thẳng, sau đó rẽ trái." Do you know what it means?


LOL... hahah.. right, sure. That's what it means.

QUOTE
I'm not even Chinese, I'm from Vietnam... so I just gave him all the money. I said "Here, take it! Don't hurt me, I need to save my brother in Vietnam." So he pimp slapped me, I was so hurt... And he left.


So, by now, I'm on the floor laughing.

QUOTE
But I had a lucky dollar underneath my suit, so I went to the gas station and bought a lottery ticket. Good thing man...

How very Viet of you, James.

QUOTE
I MADE 1 MILLION DOLLARS, BLACK GUY. SEE WHAT YOU DID, YOU STEAL MY $25 AND NOW I MADE $1 MILLION. I'LL BRING MY BROTHER FROM VIETNAM, AND THEN WE'LL BUY THE PHO RESTAURANT BITCH, AND YOU CANNOT EAT IN THERE BITCH, I HATE YOU.


What the pho was that...
 
xShauntilx
post Dec 13 2007, 12:15 AM
Post #45


berries and cream
***

Group: Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 597,020



cool pic by the way. love the pink glasses.
 
missnh
post Dec 13 2007, 12:17 AM
Post #46


Miss DIY
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,251
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,294



QUOTE(xShauntilx @ Dec 12 2007, 11:15 PM) *
cool pic by the way. love the pink glasses.


Thanks! Me, too ^_^
 
xShauntilx
post Dec 13 2007, 12:17 AM
Post #47


berries and cream
***

Group: Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 597,020



Well can you explain what you mean by your topic? So you hate me because I have interpreted what you stated? If I'm not out of my place, isn't that being ignorant on your part? Even after you have said that you hated Blacks, I still don't hate you.
 
brooklyneast05
post Dec 13 2007, 12:17 AM
Post #48


I'm Jc
********

Group: Mentor
Posts: 13,619
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 437,556



QUOTE(Michelle @ Dec 13 2007, 01:15 AM) *
I hate blacks.

fact
 
xShauntilx
post Dec 13 2007, 12:18 AM
Post #49


berries and cream
***

Group: Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 597,020



I would like to know what you meant though. I'm sorry if I have misunderstood what you said.
 
*Steven*
post Dec 13 2007, 12:19 AM
Post #50





Guest






http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUkpR2Q6Oy8
 
xShauntilx
post Dec 13 2007, 12:19 AM
Post #51


berries and cream
***

Group: Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 597,020



brooklyn you are so sexy! lol
 
brooklyneast05
post Dec 13 2007, 12:20 AM
Post #52


I'm Jc
********

Group: Mentor
Posts: 13,619
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 437,556



ok
 
StandardEdition
post Dec 13 2007, 12:21 AM
Post #53


You're awful, I love you!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 366
Joined: Apr 2007
Member No: 514,546



lol
 
xShauntilx
post Dec 13 2007, 12:21 AM
Post #54


berries and cream
***

Group: Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 597,020



That video is funny!!! Seriously, though, read a book, n***a??? Ok...what are you trying to imply to me Steven? I'm confused!!!
 
brooklyneast05
post Dec 13 2007, 12:22 AM
Post #55


I'm Jc
********

Group: Mentor
Posts: 13,619
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 437,556



calm down
 
xShauntilx
post Dec 13 2007, 12:23 AM
Post #56


berries and cream
***

Group: Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 597,020



what do you mean calm down?
 
*Steven*
post Dec 13 2007, 12:24 AM
Post #57





Guest






READ A MOTHER FUCKIN BOOK!
 
brooklyneast05
post Dec 13 2007, 12:24 AM
Post #58


I'm Jc
********

Group: Mentor
Posts: 13,619
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 437,556



too many exclamation marks
 
StandardEdition
post Dec 13 2007, 12:24 AM
Post #59


You're awful, I love you!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 366
Joined: Apr 2007
Member No: 514,546



QUOTE(xShauntilx @ Dec 13 2007, 12:23 AM) *
what do you mean calm down?

your overly excited and posting like mad
 
Spirited Away
post Dec 13 2007, 12:25 AM
Post #60


Quand j'étais jeune...
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 6,826
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 1,272



the most popular thread yet, with 14 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 5 Anonymous Users)

15 earlier.
 
shadowfax
post Dec 13 2007, 12:26 AM
Post #61


Padfoot
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,084
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 50,413



QUOTE(xShauntilx @ Dec 13 2007, 12:19 AM) *
brooklyn you are so sexy! lol
Sorry, hun, but you'll have to go through Toya and myself before making such a comment in the future. I disapprove.
 
xShauntilx
post Dec 13 2007, 12:27 AM
Post #62


berries and cream
***

Group: Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 597,020



lol ok. ok. i'll stop postin like mad. BUT TO STEVEN: I DO READ BOOKS! AND I EAT CRACKERS TOO! DO YOU UNDERSTAND STEVEN? I TRIED TO BE NICE, REALLY, I DID. YOU WONDER WHY BLACKS GO OFF, HUH? I'M STILL GOING TO PRAY FOR YOU STEVEN. YOU ARE ONE LITTLE DISTRUBED PERSON!!!
 
brooklyneast05
post Dec 13 2007, 12:27 AM
Post #63


I'm Jc
********

Group: Mentor
Posts: 13,619
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 437,556



QUOTE(davinci @ Dec 13 2007, 01:26 AM) *
Sorry, hun, but you'll have to go through Toya and myself before making such a comment in the future. I disapprove.

eyebrowes.gif
 
NoSex
post Dec 13 2007, 12:28 AM
Post #64


in the reverb chamber.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,022
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 300,308



Can this thread just be "Why I Hate People?" And can we please just get to the misanthropy already?
 
Amaranthus
post Dec 13 2007, 12:29 AM
Post #65


Fellatio.
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,122
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 511,775



QUOTE(xShauntilx @ Dec 13 2007, 12:27 AM) *
lol ok. ok. i'll stop postin like mad. BUT TO STEVEN: I DO READ BOOKS! AND I EAT CRACKERS TOO! DO YOU UNDERSTAND STEVEN? I TRIED TO BE NICE, REALLY, I DID. YOU WONDER WHY BLACKS GO OFF, HUH? I'M STILL GOING TO PRAY FOR YOU STEVEN. YOU ARE ONE LITTLE DISTRUBED PERSON!!!

Why are you screaming at us?
 
StandardEdition
post Dec 13 2007, 12:31 AM
Post #66


You're awful, I love you!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 366
Joined: Apr 2007
Member No: 514,546



QUOTE(NoSex @ Dec 13 2007, 12:28 AM) *
Can this thread just be "Why I Hate People?" And can we please just get to the misanthropy already?

fur real
 
xShauntilx
post Dec 13 2007, 12:32 AM
Post #67


berries and cream
***

Group: Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 597,020



Upset. I'm not screaming but highly upset about how people can say mean and hateful things about others when they don't get the whole picture.
 
*Steven*
post Dec 13 2007, 12:32 AM
Post #68





Guest






QUOTE(xShauntilx @ Dec 12 2007, 11:27 PM) *
lol ok. ok. i'll stop postin like mad. BUT TO STEVEN: I DO READ BOOKS! AND I EAT CRACKERS TOO! DO YOU UNDERSTAND STEVEN? I TRIED TO BE NICE, REALLY, I DID. YOU WONDER WHY BLACKS GO OFF, HUH? I'M STILL GOING TO PRAY FOR YOU STEVEN. YOU ARE ONE LITTLE DISTRUBED PERSON!!!

I'm 6'4" nearing 200 lbs. Not little.

I'm not religious, please don't pray for me, or I'll use the "lord's" name in vain.

http://readingrainbow2.ytmnd.com/
 
*Steven*
post Dec 13 2007, 12:33 AM
Post #69





Guest






QUOTE(xShauntilx @ Dec 12 2007, 11:32 PM) *
Upset. I'm not screaming but highly upset about how people can say mean and hateful things about others when they don't get the whole picture.

Go suck on a big black cock you f****t. It's the internet. IF you're going to get pussy hurt, go to the relationship forum.
 
xShauntilx
post Dec 13 2007, 12:33 AM
Post #70


berries and cream
***

Group: Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 597,020



I wonder that too. Why can't this topic be about "Why I Hate People"?
 
Spirited Away
post Dec 13 2007, 12:33 AM
Post #71


Quand j'étais jeune...
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 6,826
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 1,272



QUOTE(xShauntilx @ Dec 12 2007, 11:32 PM) *
Upset. I'm not screaming but highly upset about how people can say mean and hateful things about others when they don't get the whole picture.

That's funny. About the getting the whole picture thing because I don't think you quite get it either.

But anyway... it's okay.
 
*Steven*
post Dec 13 2007, 12:33 AM
Post #72





Guest






QUOTE(xShauntilx @ Dec 12 2007, 11:33 PM) *
I wonder that too. Why can't this topic be about "Why I Hate People"?

Because you're black and quickly becoming the latest target.
 
StandardEdition
post Dec 13 2007, 12:34 AM
Post #73


You're awful, I love you!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 366
Joined: Apr 2007
Member No: 514,546



although it should be why i hate people, its more targeted to the race that attacked him today.

QUOTE
Because you're black and quickly becoming the latest target.
Haven't we always been targeted? [I mean ever since slavery and all]
 
*Steven*
post Dec 13 2007, 12:35 AM
Post #74





Guest






IF YOU AINT GOT NO MONEY TAKE YO BROKE ASS HOME
 
xShauntilx
post Dec 13 2007, 12:35 AM
Post #75


berries and cream
***

Group: Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 597,020



And while I'm sucking on my man's dick I'll be eating crackers too. Didn't like that too much huh??? Stop discriminating against Blacks and people won't discriminate against you like I have chosen to do so now.
 
Spirited Away
post Dec 13 2007, 12:35 AM
Post #76


Quand j'étais jeune...
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 6,826
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 1,272



You mean alledgedly "attacked him today".
 
*Steven*
post Dec 13 2007, 12:36 AM
Post #77





Guest






QUOTE(xShauntilx @ Dec 12 2007, 11:35 PM) *
And while I'm sucking on my man's dick I'll be eating crackers too. Didn't like that too much huh??? Stop discriminating against Blacks and people won't discriminate against you like I have chosen to do so now.

EW THATS HORRIBLE. YOURE EITHER GOING TO GET LITTLE CUTS ON HIS DICK OR GET SOGGY CRACKERS ON IT! YOU'RE SUCH AN INCONSIDERATE BITCH!

DIAF WHORE!
 
brooklyneast05
post Dec 13 2007, 12:36 AM
Post #78


I'm Jc
********

Group: Mentor
Posts: 13,619
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 437,556



QUOTE(xShauntilx @ Dec 13 2007, 01:32 AM) *
Upset. I'm not screaming but highly upset about how people can say mean and hateful things about others when they don't get the whole picture.

yeah, but who really cares. u're highly upset? don't be. if he hates hates me because i'm black, sweet. u're crazy posts aren't gonna change his mind, and u're equally as idiotic if u think they are.



i just read ur newest post, wow, just quit already, please. it's not helping this =/
 
*Steven*
post Dec 13 2007, 12:37 AM
Post #79





Guest






QUOTE(Spirited Away @ Dec 12 2007, 11:35 PM) *
You mean alledgedly "attacked him today".

No, it's true. I heard a news line from the northeast.

"Man jumped by hei ren! Starts pho restaurant! Attacker banned!"

QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Dec 12 2007, 11:36 PM) *
yeah, but who really cares. u're highly upset? don't be. if he hates hates me because i'm black, sweet. u're crazy posts aren't gonna change his mind, and u're equally as idiotic if u think they are.
i just read ur newest post, wow, just quit already, please. it's not helping this =/

I'm JC's white friend.

Reason for edit: merged for my white buddy - Jc
 
xShauntilx
post Dec 13 2007, 12:37 AM
Post #80


berries and cream
***

Group: Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 597,020



Who attacked him? I didn't attack him. I'm just replying to what he said and letting him know that he shouldn't base all encounters on ALL black people because ALL black people aren't like that. I'm sorry for the experiences that he has had and I wish he didn't feel that way.
 
*Steven*
post Dec 13 2007, 12:37 AM
Post #81





Guest






A hei ren did.
 
StandardEdition
post Dec 13 2007, 12:38 AM
Post #82


You're awful, I love you!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 366
Joined: Apr 2007
Member No: 514,546



QUOTE(Steven @ Dec 13 2007, 12:36 AM) *
EW THATS HORRIBLE. YOURE EITHER GOING TO GET LITTLE CUTS ON HIS DICK OR GET SOGGY CRACKERS ON IT!

lol laugh.gif
 
Spirited Away
post Dec 13 2007, 12:40 AM
Post #83


Quand j'étais jeune...
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 6,826
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 1,272



QUOTE(Steven @ Dec 12 2007, 11:37 PM) *
No, it's true. I heard a news line from the northeast.

"Man jumped by hei ren! Starts pho restaurant! Attacker banned!"
I'm JC's white friend.


=) LOL

INNOCENT until proven guilty!

 
xShauntilx
post Dec 13 2007, 12:40 AM
Post #84


berries and cream
***

Group: Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 597,020



To pureimaginationx23 OMG! LMAO!!! biggrin.gif OK. TO BROOKLYN, IM NOT TRYING TO CHANGE STEVEN'S MIND. I DON'T REALLY GIVE A f**k! STEVEN CAN KISS MY ASS FOR ALL I CARE. I LIKE DEBATING WITH HIM RIGHT NOW. ITS FUN!
 
Amaranthus
post Dec 13 2007, 12:41 AM
Post #85


Fellatio.
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,122
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 511,775



QUOTE(xShauntilx @ Dec 13 2007, 12:40 AM) *
To pureimaginationx23 OMG! LMAO!!! biggrin.gif OK. TO BROOKLYN, IM NOT TRYING TO CHANGE STEVEN'S MIND. I DON'T REALLY GIVE A f**k! STEVEN CAN KISS MY ASS FOR ALL I CARE. I LIKE DEBATING WITH HIM RIGHT NOW. ITS FUN!

If you can call it a debate.
 
xShauntilx
post Dec 13 2007, 12:41 AM
Post #86


berries and cream
***

Group: Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 597,020



steven i like your boisterous personality! how can i get to know you better? seriously, im not joking now.
 
shadowfax
post Dec 13 2007, 12:42 AM
Post #87


Padfoot
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,084
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 50,413



Shauntil, don't take everything you read in this topic so seriously. Really. :)
 
Spirited Away
post Dec 13 2007, 12:42 AM
Post #88


Quand j'étais jeune...
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 6,826
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 1,272



so =/= debate.
 
xShauntilx
post Dec 13 2007, 12:44 AM
Post #89


berries and cream
***

Group: Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 597,020



im not! i let it go now! i like crackers, niggas, russians, and all tha muthaf**kas in this world!! ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
 
Amaranthus
post Dec 13 2007, 12:45 AM
Post #90


Fellatio.
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,122
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 511,775



^You're Racist.
 
shadowfax
post Dec 13 2007, 12:45 AM
Post #91


Padfoot
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,084
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 50,413



QUOTE(Spirited Away @ Dec 13 2007, 12:42 AM) *
so =/= debate.
I remember when I stepped into Debate for the first time and encountered you. I thought you hated me, lol.
 
*Steven*
post Dec 13 2007, 12:46 AM
Post #92





Guest






I'm not debating. I don't even know if one would classify what I say in the debate forum as debating, at least as classified by professional debaters (master debaters, if you will).

You're just the person who entertains me at the moment. You'll get boring, and I'll ignore you.
 
Spirited Away
post Dec 13 2007, 12:47 AM
Post #93


Quand j'étais jeune...
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 6,826
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 1,272



QUOTE(davinci @ Dec 12 2007, 11:45 PM) *
I remember when I stepped into Debate for the first time and encountered you. I thought you hated me, lol.

yea, for whatever reason, everyone thought i hated them in the debate forum! josh said so, too. haha, it's not that, silly, i'm just agressive at times. but as you know, i'm as sweet as honey.

haha.

 
xShauntilx
post Dec 13 2007, 12:47 AM
Post #94


berries and cream
***

Group: Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 597,020



NO, I'M NOT! HOW SO??? BECAUSE I CALLED WHITES CRACKERS??? BECAUSE I CALLED BLACKS NIGGAS??? BECAUSE I CALLED RUSSIANS...OH WAIT..THEY'RE RUSSIANS!!! WHITE AREN'T CRACKERS. I WAS JUST GETTING FLIP WITH STEVEN BUT NO, I HAVE PLENTY OF WHITE FRIENDS. MOST OF MY FRIENDS ARE EITHER WHITES OR MEXICANS.
 
Spirited Away
post Dec 13 2007, 12:48 AM
Post #95


Quand j'étais jeune...
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 6,826
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 1,272



QUOTE(Steven @ Dec 12 2007, 11:46 PM) *
master debaters


laugh.gif reminds me of something else... my mind's in the gutter today..
 
xShauntilx
post Dec 13 2007, 12:48 AM
Post #96


berries and cream
***

Group: Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 597,020



spirited away you are so goofy! master debaters! lol
 
brooklyneast05
post Dec 13 2007, 12:48 AM
Post #97


I'm Jc
********

Group: Mentor
Posts: 13,619
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 437,556



QUOTE(xShauntilx @ Dec 13 2007, 01:47 AM) *
NO, I'M NOT! HOW SO??? BECAUSE I CALLED WHITES CRACKERS??? BECAUSE I CALLED BLACKS NIGGAS??? BECAUSE I CALLED RUSSIANS...OH WAIT..THEY'RE RUSSIANS!!! WHITE AREN'T CRACKERS. I WAS JUST GETTING FLIP WITH STEVEN BUT NO, I HAVE PLENTY OF WHITE FRIENDS. MOST OF MY FRIENDS ARE EITHER WHITES OR MEXICANS.

what's wrong with u?
 
StandardEdition
post Dec 13 2007, 12:49 AM
Post #98


You're awful, I love you!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 366
Joined: Apr 2007
Member No: 514,546



QUOTE(Spirited Away @ Dec 13 2007, 12:48 AM) *
laugh.gif reminds me of something else... my mind's in the gutter today..

lmao
laugh.gif

QUOTE
NO, I'M NOT! HOW SO??? BECAUSE I CALLED WHITES CRACKERS??? BECAUSE I CALLED BLACKS NIGGAS??? BECAUSE I CALLED RUSSIANS...OH WAIT..THEY'RE RUSSIANS!!! WHITE AREN'T CRACKERS. I WAS JUST GETTING FLIP WITH STEVEN BUT NO, I HAVE PLENTY OF WHITE FRIENDS. MOST OF MY FRIENDS ARE EITHER WHITES OR MEXICANS.

im pretty sure he was just kidding.
 
xShauntilx
post Dec 13 2007, 12:49 AM
Post #99


berries and cream
***

Group: Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 597,020



u're cool da vinci i dont hate you sorry we got off on the wrong foot forgive me??? _smile.gif
 
Amaranthus
post Dec 13 2007, 12:50 AM
Post #100


Fellatio.
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,122
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 511,775



You're screaming again.
 

19 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: