Log In · Register

 
Is there a code that changes the number of picture comments you have on myspace?
keili
post Dec 10 2007, 06:36 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 46
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 408,731



I checked the scripts section and I didn't see anything that changed the picture comment number so - I thought I'd ask over here.

If anyone can help me that would be great =)
 
 
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
tokyo-rose
post Dec 16 2007, 02:46 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



There is no way to do that.
 
S-Majere
post Dec 18 2007, 09:52 AM
Post #3


Addict
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 3,918
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 538,522



Topic Closed.
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: