Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

christmas
Smarmosaur
post Dec 2 2007, 05:00 PM
Post #1


AKA RockIt Studios
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,286
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 421,809



MY VERY FIRST MYSPACE DIV WITHOUT ASKING QUESTIONS! up until now. but it's just opinions. :]
so-i think the text color is a little too inyourface. i've played around with it and can't really find anything that works. any ideas?
also the background color. too dark? not dark enough? different color?
myspace: http://www.myspace.com/christmastest
 
 
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 7)
Tung
post Dec 2 2007, 05:02 PM
Post #2


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 14,309
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,593



Wow, I really like it. Maybe you could center it more? And I see a random "Latina" link on the back haha.
 
pandora
post Dec 2 2007, 05:05 PM
Post #3


i did your boyfriend
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 3,335
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,071



the white text is unreadable. you couldve chosen a higher quality picture too
 
Detective
post Dec 2 2007, 05:08 PM
Post #4


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,291
Joined: Feb 2007
Member No: 503,024



Hard to read anything with the white text in place.
 
Smarmosaur
post Dec 2 2007, 05:16 PM
Post #5


AKA RockIt Studios
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,286
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 421,809



QUOTE(Detective @ Dec 2 2007, 04:08 PM) *
Hard to read anything with the white text in place.


hence the reason i'm asking for opinions. _smile.gif

QUOTE
Wow, I really like it. Maybe you could center it more? And I see a random "Latina" link on the back haha.

i actually didn't pay attention to the centering, but yeah, i'll fix that. and i don't see the link...?

QUOTE
you couldve chosen a higher quality picture too

looks good quality to me. mellow.gif
 
technics
post Dec 2 2007, 06:49 PM
Post #6


sugar and spice
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 769
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 596,477



I like the setup, and everything else. But I'm just not fond of the comment box. I was never a fan of small fonts.
 
Tung
post Dec 2 2007, 06:51 PM
Post #7


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 14,309
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,593



QUOTE(EXP0SED @ Dec 2 2007, 03:49 PM) *
I like the setup, and everything else. But I'm just not fond of the comment box. I was never a fan of small fonts.


yet, your posting using small fonts.
 
twiztedxhunter
post Dec 2 2007, 07:04 PM
Post #8


Okay..?
***

Group: Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 291,430



Just needs to be center and more readable font (even though I can read it, just varies).
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: