So this has to be my 20th time doing this. |
So this has to be my 20th time doing this. |
| *exhilaration* |
Oct 4 2007, 11:18 PM
Post
#1
|
|
Guest |
OK. So I haven't posted in MONTHS.
My name is Shelby. Been a member since 2004. Formally known as msz_dork_angel or slammin shelby. Whichever you remember. Anyway. 16. New Jersey. Sarcastic. I stopped posting because except for like 5 people everyone else was a whiny little bitch. But it seems pretty normal-ish for now. So I'm back. For now. What's good. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Oct 4 2007, 11:47 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Lurker. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 2,161 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 3,851 |
I remember seeing you around the forums some time ago! I think hollywoodpink's pictures remind me of you.. hm.
Welcome back to cB! I'm Anna. And watch out for Tung, he's one of the those whiny people. =) |
|
|
|
Oct 5 2007, 04:51 AM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Head Staff Posts: 18,173 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 108,478 |
I remember your username. Welcome back to cB. I'm Cristy.
|
|
|
|
Oct 8 2007, 07:51 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() eat your heart out ! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 193 Joined: May 2007 Member No: 526,306 |
haha everything is good a lot has changed since 2004
|
|
|
|
| *Insurmountable* |
Oct 9 2007, 01:44 PM
Post
#5
|
|
Guest |
Awe I remember you! Welcome Back Shelby!
I'm Holly, if you don't remember |
|
|
|
| *Moderator* |
Oct 9 2007, 07:51 PM
Post
#6
|
|
Guest |
|
|
|
|
| *karmakiller* |
Oct 9 2007, 09:03 PM
Post
#7
|
|
Guest |
Omg, Shelby
|
|
|
|
| *IVIike* |
Oct 10 2007, 04:30 PM
Post
#8
|
|
Guest |
Welcome Back... I'm Mike
|
|
|
|
Oct 10 2007, 08:16 PM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() BANG ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 394 Joined: Aug 2007 Member No: 565,234 |
Wel come back, m'dear!
I'm Peyton or you can call me Kay. |
|
|
|
| *alovesopure* |
Oct 10 2007, 08:32 PM
Post
#10
|
|
Guest |
Shelbbbyy!
But then I forgot to reply. haha oh well. Welcome back! |
|
|
|
Oct 10 2007, 08:36 PM
Post
#11
|
|
![]() Pocketful of Sunshine ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 8,690 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 289,004 |
CGH. Ily.
|
|
|
|
Oct 11 2007, 07:48 PM
Post
#12
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 3,459 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 328,021 |
I remember seeing you around. I'm Andie.
|
|
|
|
Oct 14 2007, 08:48 PM
Post
#13
|
|
|
Death is kinky. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 155 Joined: Oct 2007 Member No: 583,172 |
welcome back to cB.
Im diana! |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |