Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

My cB profile, simple as pie
AimeeLynn
post Sep 27 2007, 07:42 PM
Post #1


here, here, and here
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 3,301
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 206,103



http://stolen.createblog.com/

Yeah... I'm a very simple person I guess. _unsure.gif
What do you think?
 
 
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 7)
Relentless
post Sep 27 2007, 07:58 PM
Post #2


sang loves hayden.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 3,373
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 5,687



It's really nice. Not a fan of the italic font type. It's simple but seems too plain?

And I'm already listening to this song on my iTunes. Haha.
 
AimeeLynn
post Sep 27 2007, 08:02 PM
Post #3


here, here, and here
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 3,301
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 206,103



QUOTE(Relentless @ Sep 27 2007, 08:58 PM) *
It's really nice. Not a fan of the italic font type. It's simple but seems too plain?

And I'm already listening to this song on my iTunes. Haha.

Yeah... I know...It's hard to express myself on to a layout, describing myself . All I get is a plain layout and I don't know I like it simple I guess. pinch.gif
I think I was inspired by the music video.
 
Tung
post Sep 27 2007, 08:03 PM
Post #4


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 14,309
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,593



Hey Aimee. I like your layout. Very nice. =}
 
shortcake
post Sep 27 2007, 11:06 PM
Post #5


Oh Wow ...
*****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 688
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 468,522



QUOTE(Relentless @ Sep 27 2007, 05:58 PM) *
It's really nice. Not a fan of the italic font type. It's simple but seems too plain?


Yeah I'd have to agree.
 
*davinci*
post Sep 28 2007, 05:53 PM
Post #6





Guest






LOVE it. I like simple. :P I'm not fond of the italics either because with a small text size, it's harder to read. Maybe make the grey a little darker? Everything else is great though. :)
 
*IVIike*
post Sep 28 2007, 09:03 PM
Post #7





Guest






I love it.. you did an awesome job
 
AimeeLynn
post Sep 29 2007, 09:29 PM
Post #8


here, here, and here
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 3,301
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 206,103



QUOTE(davinci @ Sep 28 2007, 06:53 PM) *
LOVE it. I like simple. :P I'm not fond of the italics either because with a small text size, it's harder to read. Maybe make the grey a little darker? Everything else is great though. :)



Ok thanks for the input =]]

ivike & tung- hug.gif

BTW: I don't have photoshop so I just used paint...sadness it's in my sister's laptop and I'm not able to use it =[
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: