Log In · Register

 
Hey
smartie461
post Sep 25 2007, 02:21 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sep 2007
Member No: 577,286



Hey Im new. My name is Breanne
 
 
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 12)
jammylise
post Sep 25 2007, 02:27 PM
Post #2


I am not afraid, I was born for this.
*****

Group: Official Member
Posts: 805
Joined: Aug 2007
Member No: 565,063



Hey Breanne Welcome to cB if you need anything PM me.





Happy Posting
 
*karmakiller*
post Sep 25 2007, 03:41 PM
Post #3





Guest






Hey there Breanne wave.gif I'm Dee. Hopefully you'll have fun posting around. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
 
*Moderator*
post Sep 25 2007, 07:38 PM
Post #4





Guest






Breanne. What a pretty name. The name is Jane. Its nice to meet you and welcome. wave.gif Be sure to take a look at the community guidelines if you get the chance. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. See you around.
 
Jennifer
post Sep 26 2007, 05:06 AM
Post #5


<3
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 1,369
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 539,187



Hey Breanne wave.gif That's a nice name

I'm Jen, welcome to CB!
Hope to see you around.
 
tokyo-rose
post Sep 26 2007, 08:34 PM
Post #6


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



Welcome to cB, Breanne. I'm Cristy. happy.gif
I hope you have fun posting!
 
bat19
post Sep 27 2007, 08:38 AM
Post #7


Senior Member
*****

Group: Human
Posts: 659
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 494,019



hey. I'm supposedly a racist. Nice to meet you.
 
Detective
post Sep 27 2007, 02:22 PM
Post #8


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,291
Joined: Feb 2007
Member No: 503,024



Hey Breanne! Welcome to Createblog. I'm Pedro. Nice to meet you.
 
*Podomaht*
post Sep 28 2007, 11:09 AM
Post #9





Guest






breanne sounds like an STD. nice job on your parents part!
 
bat19
post Sep 28 2007, 11:34 AM
Post #10


Senior Member
*****

Group: Human
Posts: 659
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 494,019



QUOTE(Podomaht @ Sep 28 2007, 12:09 PM) *
breanne sounds like an STD. nice job on your parents part!

Yeah, lets haze her. We dont want her here!!
Breanne sounds like a bitch!

QUOTE
But, Montana, when will you be back?

That's none of your concern. You got to take care of the offspring. Gonna take a fortnight at least to get this herd down to St. Louis on Mississippi. This glen's gonna be tough to traverse,and that river's got to be 50, 60 meters wide. And God knows how many fathoms. To hell with parliamentary procedure. We've got to wrangle up some cattles.
 
S-Majere
post Sep 28 2007, 12:32 PM
Post #11


Addict
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 3,918
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 538,522



Welcome to CB, Breanne! Try not to take things too seriously around here happy.gif

 
Tung
post Sep 28 2007, 12:33 PM
Post #12


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 14,309
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,593



Hi Breanne. You are such a cutie.
Note: I'm not wearing contacts on at the moment.
 
*SinfullySweet*
post Sep 28 2007, 04:29 PM
Post #13





Guest






Hi Breanne, welcome to the forums

I'm Angeline happy.gif
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: