Log In · Register

 
adobe flash tutorials
justme1224
post Jun 27 2007, 11:00 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 538,761



does anyone know of anywhere I can get some tutorials for adobe flash. I do not know how to use it at all and would like to learn. Thanks.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
speakerboxx123
post Jun 27 2007, 11:07 PM
Post #2


im with the marching band
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 740
Joined: Dec 2006
Member No: 491,167



cB doest have any adobe flash tutorials at the time.
 
YourSuperior
post Jun 27 2007, 11:09 PM
Post #3


;)
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,573
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 99,124



QUOTE(_cheekz_ @ Jun 27 2007, 11:07 PM) *
we can't advertise on cB

QUOTE(( no advertising ))

ADVERTISING
Starting a topic for the sole purpose of advertising is not allowed. You may not solicit via Private Message. Anything that is not deemed useful or resourceful to the members of CB can be considered advertising. However, since there are a multitude of websites out there, this will have to be followed depending on the situation.



http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=970


^That's not advertising. They're simply asking where they can get Adobe Flash Tutorials because I don't think we have any at the moment.

--------

Maybe try these sites:

http://www.photoshopsupport.com/flash/tutorials.html
http://www.pixel2life.com/tutorials/macromedia_flash/
 
Big_Bad
post Jun 28 2007, 05:22 PM
Post #4


Oh..
***

Group: Member
Posts: 85
Joined: Apr 2007
Member No: 516,967



QUOTE(justme1224 @ Jun 27 2007, 11:00 PM) *
does anyone know of anywhere I can get some tutorials for adobe flash. I do not know how to use it at all and would like to learn. Thanks.


I would like to learn about Adobe Flash too, i've tryed my hand at it but seems complicated to me xD..
If you get any replys that help message me please thumbsup.gif.
Thanks.
 
0nadia0
post Jul 9 2007, 01:38 AM
Post #5


jubby<3
****

Group: Member
Posts: 164
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 539,920



Flash is complicated, but it's not that bad once you've gotten the hang of it, had to use the program a lot last year wacko.gif
This site really helped me-
http://www.tutorialized.com/tutorials/Flash/1
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: