Log In · Register

 
Can you fall in love in two days?
Browniecake
post Feb 3 2007, 01:41 AM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 498,956



Can you fall in love in two days?
When you are with the guy for two whole days, and the guy is like being very good to you,take cares of you and stuff like that.
and *SNAP* you fell in love with him.
 
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 35)
*annonymous.*
post Feb 3 2007, 01:48 AM
Post #2





Guest






Honestly, it's just like love at first sight. Not possible. How can you fall in love with someone that fast? Love takes time, and it takes patience. You can just fall in love just like that.
 
*My Cinderella.*
post Feb 3 2007, 01:50 AM
Post #3





Guest






I'm sure it is possible, especially if you consider the whole: "love at first sight" thing. Love knows no time or limit.

You can also look here for the similar topics:
http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php...mp;hl=fall+love
http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php...mp;hl=fall+love
 
michellerrific
post Feb 3 2007, 01:53 AM
Post #4


vivacity
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,183
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 495,247



Maybe it's just the beginning, maybe a bit of infatuation?
Like Ann said, love DOES take time. It's not totally love yet. But just wait. Maybe so, if this guy is good to you.
 
*a painefull euphoria*
post Feb 3 2007, 01:55 AM
Post #5





Guest






i did.
and we have been together for nearly 7 months.
plus we even took the extra step and moved in together.

so its possible.
all depends on how you guys are compatible with eachother
 
datass
post Feb 3 2007, 01:56 AM
Post #6


(′ ・ω・`)
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 6,179
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 72,477



Sure. It happens.
I liked this guy in camp in a week..
 
*annonymous.*
post Feb 3 2007, 01:56 AM
Post #7





Guest






It's actually not exactly love. Maybe a puppy love crush? Honestly..... how can you fall in love in 2 days? Pretty much impossible. stubborn.gif If you guys REALLY get along, and you're sure he's not using you, then maybe it is possible. I'm pretty sure 98.99% haven't fallen in love in 2 days.

To Diana: Yeah, it's probably possible for you, I mean.... LOOK AT YOU! XD.gif
 
*My Cinderella.*
post Feb 3 2007, 01:58 AM
Post #8





Guest






It's not exactly impossible, but it is easy to mix it up with infatuation. Just be careful.
 
Browniecake
post Feb 3 2007, 02:28 AM
Post #9


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 498,956



Ok,I just wanna ask if ur love one is gone and never coming back how would you feel?
Im confused.
I feel depressing. It seems like I can't smile anymore.
My heart hurts. =(
 
*annonymous.*
post Feb 3 2007, 02:32 AM
Post #10





Guest






^ I would feel UTTERLY sad. I mean.... he was my loved one. Of course I would be sad. mellow.gif Name one person who wouldn't be....? It's natural, Browniecake. You'll get over it eventually. You'll find a new person, who's perfect for you. Don't worry. :)
 
krnxswat
post Feb 3 2007, 04:04 AM
Post #11


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 283
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 499,850



You can't. You don't even know jack shit about him. It's only been two days; you don't know his true side.

Don't kid yourself.
 
*Intercourse.*
post Feb 3 2007, 04:54 AM
Post #12





Guest






I think your just so caught up in the guy and all you guys have had was good moments in two days in which typical people expierence [sp] that.

I think you need to give it time so you guys can really get to know each other and see the real person out of both of you. I agree with Seon Ho, although I would have said it a bit nicer. pinch.gif

So yea, Don't kid yourself.

Although if you really think you fell in love with a guy in two days, it makes me think of my friend. He just met this girl and they hanged out for a weekend and they just completely fell for each others. Its cute but I hope they would have better sense to know that you can't fall in love in two days but you can fall in like wink.gif
 
ClaudelGFX
post Feb 3 2007, 05:13 AM
Post #13


WarPath Leader.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 668
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 216,721



The time limit doesn't matter, it can happen in a single second.
 
krnxswat
post Feb 3 2007, 05:17 AM
Post #14


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 283
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 499,850



No, it can't.
 
multifaceted
post Feb 3 2007, 11:11 AM
Post #15


I'm Cattt. :]
******

Group: Validating
Posts: 1,722
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 130,831



There is love at first sight, so why can't you?

I don't believe in love at first sight or two days or whatever. I have a habit of wanting to know the guy first.
 
gita
post Feb 3 2007, 11:16 AM
Post #16


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 192
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 499,764



i don't think that could be love - you guys might really like each other, but to be in love with someone, you really have to know that person, and that just can't happen in a matter of 48 hours.
 
SimplicityGirl
post Feb 3 2007, 02:32 PM
Post #17


Being happy...is all that matters
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 765
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 102,284



From my experience no. Thought I had "fallen in love at first sight" with my ex...we had the chemistry and everything...went out, discover we're as incompatible as heck, so we broke up a month of dragging.

Love takes time.
 
krnxswat
post Feb 3 2007, 03:14 PM
Post #18


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 283
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 499,850



There's no such thing as a love at first sight. It all starts with two people mututally intrigued in each other, taking the steps to know the opposite individuals, over-coming obstacles together, not only as individuals, sacrificing one's desires for the other's happiness and THEN maybe it'll lead to love. It can and it cannot. But most likely it will.
 
michellerrific
post Feb 3 2007, 03:16 PM
Post #19


vivacity
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,183
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 495,247



QUOTE(Browniecake @ Feb 2 2007, 11:28 PM) *
Ok,I just wanna ask if ur love one is gone and never coming back how would you feel?
Im confused.
I feel depressing. It seems like I can't smile anymore.
My heart hurts. =(
I mean, you'd be really really sad wouldn't you? Wouldn't everyone? But it heals eventually, time heals all.
 
krnxswat
post Feb 3 2007, 03:17 PM
Post #20


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 283
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 499,850



QUOTE(catastrophic @ Feb 3 2007, 3:16 PM) *
But it heals eventually, time heals all.


Except the ripped scar tissue on your mom's a-hole when I butt-fked her last night. dance.gif
 
BeautyInATragedy
post Feb 3 2007, 08:03 PM
Post #21


Name: Keisha :]
****

Group: Member
Posts: 142
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 457,727



I don't even know what love is. It's probably just infatuation.
 
dangerROSE
post Feb 3 2007, 08:13 PM
Post #22


I'm too dangerous
**

Group: Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 499,433



I honestly think that you can't fall in love that quick. It's just a feeling.
 
pinay_cherry
post Feb 3 2007, 08:30 PM
Post #23


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 236,254



Infatuation, maybe?
 
tokyo-rose
post Feb 3 2007, 09:08 PM
Post #24


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



What you're feeling is most likely an intense infatuation. I doubt it's true love.
 
Mikhayl Wilson
post Feb 3 2007, 11:26 PM
Post #25


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Feb 2007
Member No: 500,099



I seriously doubt it........ maybe you should just get to know him more. I'm not saying its impossible, but its highly improbable. Anyways its probably just infatuation. Don't give up jus hang in there and maybe it will develop into something stronger....... XD.gif
 
Browniecake
post Feb 4 2007, 10:08 AM
Post #26


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 498,956



Thanks for all the replies.. Thanks for helping me out!
 
amyx312
post Feb 4 2007, 11:08 AM
Post #27


``AZNCUTiEAMY``
****

Group: Member
Posts: 165
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 37,039



I don't think so. because no one knows what love is honestly. but for sure i know i don't know what love is. but i honestly don't think you can fall in love in two days.
 
minioligo
post Feb 4 2007, 04:43 PM
Post #28


i'm so bored.
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,261
Joined: Oct 2006
Member No: 473,614



Infatuation, yeah. Real love? Nah...

Sad, eh?
 
priyas
post Feb 4 2007, 05:36 PM
Post #29


Hello There.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,572
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 88,673



No. You can have affection in 2 days. Or have a crush.
But not love.
 
PINAYSTER
post Feb 4 2007, 09:40 PM
Post #30


x_pinaystyle_x
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 472
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 366,326



eh. i guess it's possible..
i mean.. it happened to you right??
so yeahh.. biggrin.gif
 
pedophile
post Feb 16 2007, 02:23 PM
Post #31


that's what she said
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 848
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 436,512



Are you over him yet?
 
*Uronacid*
post Feb 16 2007, 04:28 PM
Post #32





Guest






Can you honestly "know" a person in two days? I would say it's not possible to love a person in two days because you don't even know them yet... all the illogical fallacies about fluffy love bull-shit are really pissing me off. I'm so sick of seeing post after post of how people knew someone for 1-2 days, and claiming love.

GOSH DAMN YOU!!! YOU DON'T LOVE THEM!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS!?

It's obsession, or extreme attraction. It's not love!!! Do you people honestly think that just because you're having feelings of extreme attraction means you are in love with someone... f**k!!! This is why I'm not a relationships councilor. I know so much about this shit, but the ignorance found in this question makes me so angry!!! FACK!!!!

Ugh... I had to let that out... Just wait a few days... you'll get over it...
 
Kontroll
post Feb 16 2007, 04:30 PM
Post #33


Jake - The Unholy Trinity / Premiscuous Poeteer.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,272
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 411,316



SPAMMMMINGGGG....STAY CLEAR.

YOU IDIOT. You should just for the fun of it get married and let your marriage die because you married him on a whim. You nucka.
 
KissMe2408
post Feb 16 2007, 05:09 PM
Post #34


Yawn
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,530
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,772



Can you fall in love in 2 days?


no, i don't think so.
I mean, you can like that person,
admire some of their traits,
be infatuatated with their personality.
be drooling over their looks.

but can you truly say that you love that person?
no, i don't think so.
to be totally self-less and know who they are takes time.
 
Liana_Way
post Feb 16 2007, 07:42 PM
Post #35


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Feb 2007
Member No: 503,580



Its not love
but it is going to grow into love
believe me it happened to me too
 
*Uronacid*
post Feb 17 2007, 02:35 AM
Post #36





Guest






QUOTE(Liana_Way @ Feb 16 2007, 7:42 PM) *
Its not love
but it is going to grow into love
believe me it happened to me too


How can you assume that it will grow into love. This is not true in every case.

Question : Why do you think so many people are moping around this site crying about how their hearts have been broken?
 

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: