Log In · Register

 
DIV HELP, div image has shrunk?
scorphin
post Dec 30 2006, 05:53 PM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 460,252



Hey all! =]

I just recently designed a layout on Paint..and when I uploaded in onto photobucket...the div picture had shrunk......=s"


 
 
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 12)
freeflow
post Dec 30 2006, 06:25 PM
Post #2


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



Don't use photobucket use http://imageshack.us
 
scorphin
post Jan 1 2007, 06:59 AM
Post #3


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 460,252



I tried imageshacke before..it still made the picture shrunk
 
freeflow
post Jan 1 2007, 02:53 PM
Post #4


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



The only reason it would do that is if you are uploading an image that is way to big. Whats the file size of it?


If you saved as .bmp try another file type like jpg. Those can be pretty big.
 
scorphin
post Jan 1 2007, 05:47 PM
Post #5


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 460,252



The size is 91.1KB However I did what you wrote and it's still doing the same thing as before...the picture doesn't match...I mean the codes are right...just the picture....This is the link to what I am trying to upload and am seeming to be having problems with:

Div Layout
 
freeflow
post Jan 1 2007, 06:16 PM
Post #6


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



Um whats wrong with teh picture? It looks squished but thats it. How big was it in paint? Are you sure thats not the normal size and you just thought it looked bigger?

Imageshack rarely ever shrinks images unless the file size is too big. Photobucket does its no suprise.
 
scorphin
post Jan 2 2007, 05:35 AM
Post #7


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 460,252



nothing is wrong with the picture...when i upload it onto a storage site, it makes the picture shrunk.........yeah..............it was pretty big in paint.........i think the file size is too big or something (-_-)"
nah..on paint..it looks way bigger than it does on myspace =o" **. This is the outcome of it:

Preview of the layout
 
freeflow
post Jan 2 2007, 07:44 AM
Post #8


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



The file size you posted above is small, so that is not your problem. Unless your reading it wrong. You need to read the file size before its upload.

So I suggest you double check the file size to make sure you are reading correct. Or use another program or try a webhosting site. (freewebtown or geocities) But if it keeps comming out the same I don't think it was that big in the first place.

 
scorphin
post Jan 2 2007, 01:23 PM
Post #9


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 460,252



the file size? =s" I'm confused...
 
freeflow
post Jan 2 2007, 03:08 PM
Post #10


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



How big is the file , thats not uploded that you saved from paint........... mellow.gif
 
scorphin
post Jan 3 2007, 07:23 AM
Post #11


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 460,252



oh, okay...well that is it..the file size is 91.1KB...
 
freeflow
post Jan 3 2007, 01:42 PM
Post #12


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



Then I really don't know what to tell you, that is too small to shrink. I think thats the normal size and it was just showing wrong in paint but yea.
 
scorphin
post Jan 3 2007, 01:57 PM
Post #13


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 460,252



Oh, I figured it out! =] Thanks for your help!
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: