Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Cinnamoroll
Dj Da Qiao
post Nov 23 2006, 07:14 PM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 461,388



Comments please, especially on the music color.
I tried blue but I thought it blended in too much and I thought even though there wasn't any red on the image itself, the red still worked out for some reason no?

[[ Click ]]


Thanx!

Oh yeah, I've only checked out what it looks like on IE so far
 
 
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
mychelez-tranz
post Nov 23 2006, 07:19 PM
Post #2


hi :]
****

Group: Member
Posts: 113
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 390,434



its super cute happy.gif
the music player could be a diff color
perhaps a shade of brown
cuse u gots lots of brown to choose from since ur layout has a bunchers!
well for me, the navigation, the musicplayer, and the pictures button arent aligned
 
Dj Da Qiao
post Nov 23 2006, 07:34 PM
Post #3


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 461,388



Alrightie. I'll just have to play with the colors then....and check my alignment on a diff computer. Thanx!! ^^
 
showstopper!
post Nov 24 2006, 02:25 AM
Post #4


mrs. paul dano.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 907
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 478,992



This is cute. Simple. But def. cute. Agreed, you might want to change the colors of the music player. Maybe a light blue and a light shade of brown. Not a fan of the font though. It's just not my taste. But overall, the layout is cute and nice job! flowers.gif
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: