Italics and underlining |
Italics and underlining |
Nov 10 2006, 05:39 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Lurker. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 2,161 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 3,851 |
How do change the colors to italics and underlining in the CSS? I've looked for the code but I can't seem to find it. I think I remember seeing it somewhere. Any help?
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| *WHIMSICAL 0NE* |
Nov 10 2006, 06:44 PM
Post
#2
|
|
Guest |
To make something italic you use <i> or bold <b> and in your css you change this code to your liking
CODE i{font-family:arial;font-size:10px;font-color:000000}
b{font-family:arial;font-size:10px;font-color:000000} |
|
|
|
Nov 11 2006, 02:29 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Lurker. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 2,161 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 3,851 |
That doesn't seem to work..is there anything else I'm supposed to do?
|
|
|
|
| *WHIMSICAL 0NE* |
Nov 11 2006, 07:13 PM
Post
#4
|
|
Guest |
Make sure you put it in style tags:
CODE </style>i{font-family:arial;font-size:10px;font-color:000000} b{font-family:arial;font-size:10px;font-color:000000}</style> Also make sure you close the tags so if something's bold it should look like <b>this is the text</b> |
|
|
|
Nov 12 2006, 11:00 AM
Post
#5
|
|
|
t-t-t-toyaaa ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 19,821 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 11,270 |
^ The first <style> should be <style> w/o the /.
|
|
|
|
Nov 12 2006, 01:03 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() Lurker. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 2,161 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 3,851 |
Okay, It works now. :] Thank you.
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |