where can I find a slim Mp3 Player for a profile?? |
where can I find a slim Mp3 Player for a profile?? |
Sep 29 2006, 12:10 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 56 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 444,216 |
here I go again.
I finally put the myspace that I was working all good CLICK HERE but I'm having a little problem trying to find a slim mp3 player for my profile, where can I find one? |
|
|
|
![]() |
Sep 29 2006, 05:53 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
t-t-t-toyaaa ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 19,821 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 11,270 |
|
|
|
|
Oct 1 2006, 09:52 PM
Post
#3
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 56 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 444,216 |
I haven't found any player in webjay, where are they hiding? haha
|
|
|
|
Oct 1 2006, 09:57 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() skaters gonna skate. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 6,861 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 6,336 |
you gotta make the playlist and then it gives you the code for it. (webjay.org)
|
|
|
|
Oct 1 2006, 10:07 PM
Post
#5
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 56 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 444,216 |
haha sorry, blonde moment (a)
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |