Smallville Layout, season 6 |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Smallville Layout, season 6 |
Sep 20 2006, 08:14 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 169 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 289,578 |
Yeah, I know I make a new layout like every week or so, but yeah I feel this is like the best one I've made. I worked on it on and off for a couple of days thats why i put up my old hendrix layout out for the time being.. I'll be changing the Avatar/Wallpaper section within the next few days its only for temporary. I used music from the show in the flash music player, and I'm pretty sure the alignments will work alright so yeah here it is. Tell me watcha think of it.
http://www.myspace.com/vengeanceismyname |
|
|
|
![]() |
Sep 20 2006, 08:21 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() sang loves hayden. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,373 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 5,687 |
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I LIKE IT. I have no crits. =O *speechless* Smallville rocks, one of my favorite shows and can't wait to see season 6. |
|
|
|
| *This Confession* |
Sep 20 2006, 09:19 PM
Post
#3
|
|
Guest |
Very neat and nicely done
Only thing I kind of have a problem with is the colors of the scroll bars, but thats only because I usually have mine the same color as the background color except for the little arrows so they blend in better. -shrugs- Nicely done. |
|
|
|
| *[2]Nekked* |
Sep 21 2006, 02:41 AM
Post
#4
|
|
Guest |
nicely done, although it seems a bit impersonal. not enough you in your myspace, in my opinion.
but i really just hate television themed layouts. but overall it's a nice layout. organized, and the colors are nice. i like where you positioned the music player. |
|
|
|
| *Zatanna* |
Sep 21 2006, 08:00 AM
Post
#5
|
|
Guest |
Cool, a Smallville layout. It looks very neat and organized, a tad dark for my personal taste but it definitely is really good.
Wish there was less Lana and more Lois, but then again, that's just my overall sentiment on the show in general (I dislike Kristin Kreuk and the character Lana with an immense passion). I love all your superhero themed layouts. :) With vengeanceismyname as your MySpace name, where's Batman? |
|
|
|
| *theoutlaw* |
Sep 22 2006, 09:46 PM
Post
#6
|
|
Guest |
very neat. i really like it. thanks for sharing you've given me a new idea.
i have to agree with trish, i also just hate television themed layouts. |
|
|
|
Sep 23 2006, 12:59 AM
Post
#7
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 52 Joined: Sep 2006 Member No: 466,695 |
its cool...very good pic choices...
|
|
|
|
Sep 26 2006, 04:27 PM
Post
#8
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 169 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 289,578 |
put a temporary OC layout up now.
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |