Log In · Register

 
how do u do this?, on photoshop?
sailornaruru
post Sep 17 2006, 01:04 AM
Post #1


God is love. Love is God. heck yess.
***

Group: Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,566



how do u make each picture colorized like this on photoshop?

can someone pleas help me with this? thanks in advance!
 
 
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
freeflow
post Sep 17 2006, 01:41 AM
Post #2


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



Answered here:
http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=135282
http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=141870
 
helloxtine
post Sep 17 2006, 04:34 PM
Post #3


Christine (=
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 492
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 441,013



actually i have a mac laptop and that's an effect when you take pictures :]
 
freeflow
post Sep 17 2006, 05:38 PM
Post #4


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



You mean your camera has that effect? If you have a mac, which I do too, wouldn't it be a program that changes it..
 
*Azarel*
post Sep 17 2006, 11:41 PM
Post #5





Guest






^ No, in the webcam program, you can choose to have your photos taken that way (I don't have a mac, and I don't remember what the prog is called).
 
freeflow
post Sep 18 2006, 01:13 AM
Post #6


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



Thats what I meant like either her camera (webcams included) or the software that comes with it can possibly have the effect. I know there was one on windows I just can't remember.

*thinks*
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: