Log In · Register

 
Isn't it ANNOYING....., when guys......
Dreamers
post Aug 6 2006, 01:09 AM
Post #1


Lose yourself and fly away, hide away for the day
****

Group: Member
Posts: 242
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 446,527



When guys just check you out all the time if you wear something even slightly revealing or something. I know some guys don't but it's just so annoying I mean one guy went as fas as to run into our locker room! (he got in trouble) _dry.gif
Anyone else feel the same? wacko.gif
No this isn't spam, it's an honest question
 
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 61)
Mr. Slowjamz
post Aug 6 2006, 01:21 AM
Post #2


what do you think it says....if so obvious.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,838
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 52,420



well...its not like we where things like that ...depends on your choice i guess . i say where thr right clothes? shrug.gif
 
*T0rmented_Soul*
post Aug 6 2006, 01:25 AM
Post #3





Guest






QUOTE(xiMiJix @ Aug 5 2006, 11:21 PM) *
well...its not like we where things like that ...depends on your choice i guess . i say where thr right clothes? shrug.gif


Do you mean wear?

I guess some guys are naturally attracted to girls who wear revealing things
 
akjsd
post Aug 6 2006, 01:29 AM
Post #4


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 512
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 9,682



--------
 
iDecay
post Aug 6 2006, 01:53 AM
Post #5


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



Guys don't check me out. Hahh. Look ugly and guys won't check you out. rolleyes.gif
 
Dreamers
post Aug 6 2006, 01:59 AM
Post #6


Lose yourself and fly away, hide away for the day
****

Group: Member
Posts: 242
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 446,527



so i guess that means no more shorts that are a respecable length for me......Bermudas ang capri pants from now on... cry.gif
 
*liquid.*
post Aug 6 2006, 03:05 AM
Post #7





Guest






Dude wtf? I GOT THE BENTLEY VALETD

THUG STYLE YOU NEVER THOUGHT I'D MAKE YOU SMILE WHILE SMACKING YOUR ASS ALL WILD



Well if you're hot i could tell you why, post your picture so we can work with that from there!
 
*Kathleen*
post Aug 6 2006, 03:20 AM
Post #8





Guest






QUOTE(lidoxangie @ Aug 6 2006, 2:29 AM) *
if you dont want guys checking you out, dont wear revealing clothing wink.gif

Haha. That's exactly what I was thinking when I first read this. XD.gif But I can imagine it would get irksome.
 
BrokenDream
post Aug 6 2006, 11:44 AM
Post #9


<33
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,745
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,234



^LOL, yeah me too laugh.gif. My comment is the quote above.
 
Just2Fresh
post Aug 6 2006, 12:59 PM
Post #10


Lost In Stardust
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 483
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 446,335



Well to tell the truth we assume that your wearing the revealing cloths to attract attention to us. Isnt that the point of wearing revealing attire?
 
parallel
post Aug 6 2006, 01:26 PM
Post #11


TOISU!!
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,996
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 92,516



^Haha, that reminds me of this one experience I had in AE shifty.gif

Whatever you do, don't make yourself look ugly. You'll attract more attention that way.
 
pinayprincess
post Aug 6 2006, 02:09 PM
Post #12


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,220
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 81,808



some guys are just DOGS
 
Dreamers
post Aug 6 2006, 05:40 PM
Post #13


Lose yourself and fly away, hide away for the day
****

Group: Member
Posts: 242
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 446,527



I don't dress sluttly it's like you wear a tank top and you get stares, i don't wear a tank for attention, if i wear something like a tank top is cause it's hot that day.
 
*Teenage Mutant Ninja Meg*
post Aug 6 2006, 07:32 PM
Post #14





Guest






i don't even wear revealing clothing (nothing out of the ordinary) and i HATE being looked at.
especially since i have really low self-esteem and am convinced that they're staring for other reason. mad.gif
once i was doing a drama presentation, just me and this guy, and the whole time he basically had a conversation with my chest and EVERYONE noticed. but whatever.
 
dreamii
post Aug 6 2006, 08:10 PM
Post #15


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 21,799



It's extremely annoying when guys check you out. It's summer and we, girls, tend to wear "revealing" clothings because ITS HOT, some of us really dont want much attention. I get annoyed and kinda disgusted when that happens..
 
12agon
post Aug 6 2006, 08:33 PM
Post #16


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 13
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 418,837



QUOTE(Youraisemeup @ Aug 6 2006, 12:09 AM) *
When guys just check you out all the time if you wear something even slightly revealing or something. I know some guys don't but it's just so annoying I mean one guy went as fas as to run into our locker room! (he got in trouble) _dry.gif
Anyone else feel the same? wacko.gif
No this isn't spam, it's an honest question



why do you wear revealing clothing? because you want guys to look at you. even if its subconscience or you try to deny it- thats why girls do it. so stop complaining about it or dress differently so people dont stare at you.
 
Smoogrish
post Aug 6 2006, 08:36 PM
Post #17


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,459
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 328,021



Luckily for me, that doesn't happen. I don't know people like that.
 
Dreamers
post Aug 6 2006, 09:32 PM
Post #18


Lose yourself and fly away, hide away for the day
****

Group: Member
Posts: 242
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 446,527



QUOTE(12agon @ Aug 6 2006, 8:33 PM) *
why do you wear revealing clothing? because you want guys to look at you. even if its subconscience or you try to deny it- thats why girls do it. so stop complaining about it or dress differently so people dont stare at you.



I mean like if i wear a tank top when its hot or if i wear just regular length shorts of like another person said when you dont wear it you still get looked at, o and BTW i was asking people if they think its annoying too. lol wink.gif And i dont want guys too look at me, not a single prrson i know does!so don't try and start a fight, you won't win.lol joking joking with the whole fight thing but seriously, don't try and start one. _smile.gif
 
*xcaitlinx*
post Aug 6 2006, 10:38 PM
Post #19





Guest






i dont even wear revealing clothing and my boyfriend claims that he sees guys checking me out all the time. i don't really notice because i dont look at other guys, but whatever. it doesnt bother me because it's not like im asking for attention...it's something you can't help. why is it such a big deal? they can look as long as they dont touch.
 
SarahxJoy
post Aug 6 2006, 10:42 PM
Post #20


What the fack.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 6,164
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 8,519



^ Exactly. Okay lookie, but no touchie. Touchie, and boyfriend come kick your ass and I laugh. _smile.gif

Wow, horrible grammar. laugh.gif
 
Joss-eh-lime
post Aug 7 2006, 12:02 AM
Post #21


tell me more.
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,798
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 35,640



guys check girls out.
girls check guys out..

yea, i dont like when guys do that,
but maybe they're probably complimenting you w/o words haha
 
PrincessAda
post Aug 7 2006, 12:33 AM
Post #22


the name is ada.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,688
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 334,608



^^hahaha complimentin` in the mind.
uhh yeah and it gets me confused too..
like are they checkin` you out? or is there something funny?
 
n00b
post Aug 7 2006, 02:31 AM
Post #23


Hello My Name Is INSERT HERE
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,372
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 394,903



then don't wear anything reavealing...?
that's teh best way to go? O_o
hhahaa idk
nobody checks me out
 
artisticpariah
post Aug 7 2006, 02:46 AM
Post #24


artisticpariah
***

Group: Member
Posts: 95
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 448,824



You should feel lucky... Fat chicks don't get that kind of reward... and they're lonely... whistling.gif
 
AngeDeRuine
post Aug 7 2006, 05:30 PM
Post #25


L2P
***

Group: Member
Posts: 66
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 449,622



Haha. I really don't care anymore. I don't even wear revealing clothes, but when I wear jeans my butt is even more noticable. Cuz it huge. I'm proud of my jiggly butt. ^^ But, anyway, one day my friend (guy) told me he was on a mission to check out 50 girls. I was like, "Hahaha....ooook." So later that period I bent over to check out a model of what we were supposed to be building and my friend goes, "That's 24!" I was like, "WTF!?"

I actually thought it was pretty funny. He rated me a 4 1/2 out of 5. Who cares?
 
lalalaLANUH
post Aug 7 2006, 05:51 PM
Post #26


peace&love, earth flower
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 651
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 398,938



Well guys...think with their dicks sometimes.
I guess if it's there they'll look at it.
I've only been checked out once in my lifetime and I found it amusing. The guy was bending over his backpack but staring at my legs and when I looked at him he fell out of his seat. rofl1.gif
 
Joss-eh-lime
post Aug 7 2006, 09:33 PM
Post #27


tell me more.
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,798
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 35,640



^ lmao how embarassing for him oh and i love the tounge twister in your sig ive been trying to teach it to my friends, but no one can say it faster than me lol

well..
guys will probably check you out whether you are wearing revealing clothes or not, they might not like what they see, and they might not let you konw theyre looking but they are looking.
 
*yrrnotelekktric*
post Aug 9 2006, 01:02 AM
Post #28





Guest






sometimes i`ll wear a wife beater
out and yuck.
 
vivistoocute
post Aug 10 2006, 04:20 AM
Post #29


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 451,448



no i don't find it annoying at all. I think instead of you finding it annoying i think you should take it as a compliments. Guys are attracted to girls. period. They can't help it.
 
emazing
post Aug 12 2006, 05:23 PM
Post #30


What a hypocrite.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,754
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 128,150



Yes'm.
QUOTE
Well guys...think with their dicks sometimes.

laugh.gif laugh.gif
Haha, that made my day. Incredibly true.
I wonder why it's not as offensive when girls check guys out, though.
 
M!ssMurd3r
post Aug 12 2006, 05:27 PM
Post #31


Im a BAMF...what now?!
***

Group: Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 452,460



I personally dont know many ppl that dont actually like a guy to like the way they look. My advice would be not to stand out if you dont want to be looked at. I get where ur comin from...but its not that big of a deal.
 
n_Oodles
post Aug 14 2006, 08:40 PM
Post #32


la baile de noche
****

Group: Member
Posts: 212
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 384,018



I usually don't notice when a guy checks me out. My friend has to tell me most of the time, and I really dont care.
 
*Intoxiique*
post Aug 14 2006, 09:27 PM
Post #33





Guest






QUOTE(lindAAH @ Aug 12 2006, 10:41 AM) *

its guys nature. they are horny bastards.
hahah well...some of them.
Word. 3/4 of them are horny bastards.
Well if it annoys you then what the hell are you wearing a shanky top? You know that most guys are horny bastards & that they are gonnna stare if you wear shanky clothing.
Eh whatever. I don't really care if you stare but if you touch - I'm gonna have to slits your hot dog wink.gif.
 
minnesotan987
post Aug 14 2006, 10:10 PM
Post #34


P e A n U t
***

Group: Member
Posts: 75
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 212,156



I am friends with tons of guys. I actually think I might be the only girl in the "group" besides the girlfriends. Normally, guys fall in "lust" about 40 times a day.

My Roommate/Boyfriend (it's nothing exclusive) tells me it's because the girl is wearing revealing clothing, because the girl has a body part that draws attention or because they are that beautiful.

Honestly, It can get annoying, however, I'd take it with a smile & be happy. At least your attracting the opposite sex.

Besides, isn't it sometimes a good thing to know that 1 certain guy might still be out there looking at you.
 
singingmathemati...
post Aug 14 2006, 10:42 PM
Post #35


I'm a monkey
***

Group: Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 438,676



I never notice guys checking me out, but my boyfriend seems to catch every guy looking at me. Silly boyfriend.
 
*This Confession*
post Aug 15 2006, 09:12 PM
Post #36





Guest






Ehm I suppose, but if you wear stuff thats somewhat revealing then your pretty much asking for guys to look at you.

I wear normal clothes so I could really care less if a guy looks at me. If he does good for him..
 
broken inside
post Aug 17 2006, 05:58 AM
Post #37


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 107
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 429,806



No one checks me out...I'm really flat...
 
ktsou11
post Aug 17 2006, 12:39 PM
Post #38


SAXY kathy
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 535
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 150,550



depends on who it is ;]

but i know what you mean. sometimes it isn't even something revealing. i guess they just think you're pretty then!
 
LOWinSKANK
post Aug 18 2006, 08:16 PM
Post #39


[BRITT;;]
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 764
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 433,210



It is annoying. I don't mind if people look, but if they're going to completely STARE and actually go as far as saying things and worse, I'll tell the moron off. But I'm with my bf most of the time, so he protects me from crap like that.
What's even worse is the guys here where I live, you'll walk down the street straight up crappy, in sweats & everything and they'll whistle, honk their horns, ew. And sometimes these guys have kids & a wife in their car! It's like.. wtf. Ughh, it's gross. I hate walking anywhere because of how some guys act. It's like have you NEVER SEEN A GIRL BEFOREEEE?
 
demolished
post Aug 18 2006, 11:06 PM
Post #40


Senior Member
*******

Group:
Posts: 8,274
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 8,001



... doesnt girl stare at guys as well?


stop complaining. 0__o
 
*Kathleen*
post Aug 19 2006, 12:40 AM
Post #41





Guest






QUOTE(broken inside @ Aug 17 2006, 6:58 AM) *
No one checks me out...I'm really flat...

I'm flat as well, but guys still check me out. mellow.gif Do you at least have an arse? XD.gif Besides, not all guys look at a girl's chest first. I mean.. a lot of them do, but not all.
 
colleen92
post Aug 19 2006, 11:52 AM
Post #42


i think you're stupid.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 608
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 388,203



haha some girl i know is really stupid and she was talking to this guy for a really long time but she didn't notice at all that the entire time he was staring at her boobs and occasionally glancing at her face.

but if someone does that to me (i don't really wear real revealing clothes but i mean it still happens sometimes) , i'll just say something like "my eyes are up here..." or somethign stupid like that. and they're like "no i wasn't! i didn't! no!" they get all defensive. it's really funny. but i do think it's annoying especially if you're trying to talk to them. it's almost like disrespectful, like all they care about is your boobs, not what you have to say. and i hate overhearing guys conversations like "damn! she looks good!" it really pisses me off. like that's all the care about.
 
AngelinaTaylor
post Aug 19 2006, 01:54 PM
Post #43


daughter of sin
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,653
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 386,134



It's called hormones.
 
mahokaida
post Aug 19 2006, 02:23 PM
Post #44


For my shirt.
****

Group: Member
Posts: 113
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 454,674



I'm too clueless to notice if a guy is checking me out. But I agree with Spiritual Winged Aura - girls check out guys as well. And I agree with most everyone else - just don't wear something revealing if it's annoying.
 
pedophile
post Aug 19 2006, 02:43 PM
Post #45


that's what she said
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 848
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 436,512



QUOTE(colleen92 @ Aug 19 2006, 12:52 PM) *
but if someone does that to me (i don't really wear real revealing clothes but i mean it still happens sometimes) , i'll just say something like "my eyes are up here..." or somethign stupid like that. and they're like "no i wasn't! i didn't! no!" they get all defensive. it's really funny.

ROFL. Now I'm thankful that my boobs are almost nonexistant. laugh.gif


Anyways, guys will always check you out whether you want them to or not. Learn to deal w/ it.
 
Psychotic
post Aug 20 2006, 08:47 AM
Post #46


RAWRAWR.
****

Group: Member
Posts: 104
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 364,911



Then don't wear revealing clothes. Duh. XD.gif Lol, it's just natural for a guy to look at girls.
 
Laughsalot
post Aug 21 2006, 09:15 AM
Post #47


look for the stars as the sun goes down
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 493
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 453,963



oh gawd i was wearing a skirt this one time and i was riding on a motorcycle. (where i live almost everyone rides motorbikes) and like there was this dude ridiing his motorcycle and he moved it right next to ours and he was like looking at my legs and skirt and stuff.
 
daisybabe
post Aug 21 2006, 09:29 AM
Post #48


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 455,952





well.. I guess I kinda feel weird when guys do check me out because I'm not that kind of girl.. hah

it's nice if the guy is hot I guess, and he's checking you out ;) ...but not if he's some OLD guy!

that happened to me once, my brother parked the car and he said just wait inside, and then I was just in my car sitting..
then a old man came out of his car right next to ours, and he just LOOKED through the window of my car and kept staring at... uh my skirt.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

and he was looking at me VERY obviously. atleast look at me without making it so obvious. ermm.gif

but anyways, that guy gave me the creeps. And a lot of girls wear short skirts now a days so... not just for attention I guess?
 
Dreamers
post Aug 27 2006, 06:54 PM
Post #49


Lose yourself and fly away, hide away for the day
****

Group: Member
Posts: 242
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 446,527



To people saying dont wear reavling stuf then!:

so sad, if you read the whole thing, i clearly said in a dif post on this topic, the most revealing thing i've ever worn is a tanktop...... _dry.gif
 
huihead
post Sep 13 2006, 11:13 PM
Post #50


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 228
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,737



it's annoying when they check you out even when you're wearing baggy sweats and a hoodie >=[.. well i don't mind if someone hot or even decent checks me out O:).. just no one OLD >=[
 
johsee
post Sep 13 2006, 11:41 PM
Post #51


i can`t suck it! ]:
****

Group: Member
Posts: 108
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 441,336



^ it's hecka creepy when old guys look at you pinch.gif

And yeah, it is annoying. I hate it when the whole time they're talking to you they're staring at your boobs. I've slapped on of my friends for doing that before. "My face is up here retard!"

[:
 
Synthetic.Love
post Sep 14 2006, 06:57 PM
Post #52


Priscilla
****

Group: Member
Posts: 141
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 463,856



^ I agree. I hate when these old guys start saying crap. "Ohh nena, venga aqui. Dame un beso, mami." It gets so annoying. [By the way, for those of you who don't know, that means "Oh girl, come here. Give me a kiss, mami."]

I also hate when guys call out to you with something like, "Ayo whitey!" or something like that. It's like... Yeah, I'm really planning on going over to you.

Gah. Ignorance.
 
Something Vague
post Sep 14 2006, 07:19 PM
Post #53


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 183
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 408,617



QUOTE(Youraisemeup @ Aug 6 2006, 1:09 AM) *
When guys just check you out all the time if you wear something even slightly revealing or something.


Revealing? I have guys checking me out every day, everywhere I go, (I tell you no lie. Even I find it hard to take in, but I have also come to realise and accept just how attractive I really am - unbelievably true, I'm insercure). But I mean, guys perpetually checking me out down the street, however old they are. Now I just find that creepy. And I don't dress like a skank. I dress sharp, and appropriantly. ('I dress like a model' or 'look like a model') I'm so insercure I'd rather not wear anything revealing.
 
rocin to mi beat
post Sep 17 2006, 05:10 PM
Post #54


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 463,573



when guys keep touching your ass! biggrin.gif
 
loveTWOhateTWO
post Sep 29 2006, 07:45 PM
Post #55


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 468,501



Hmm... I suppose it could be annoying. I wouldn't really know. I guess I wouldn't be allowed to be pissed off or anything though, because I stare at guys all the time. One in particular. Oh my goodness, he's adorable.
 
mznikki
post Sep 29 2006, 11:04 PM
Post #56


Nikkie
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,336
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 28,991



QUOTE(pinayprincess @ Aug 6 2006, 3:09 PM) *
some guys are just DOGS


agreed. hahaha

noo its annoying when they keep following you in the mall or somthing or like keep talking to you and you show the least bit of interest but they still keep trying till you go meet up wit some guys you know or like the girls bathroom hahaha.
 
Anna-x-chan
post Oct 2 2006, 09:30 PM
Post #57


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 234
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 467,786



_dry.gif Yeah it is annoying, the same for me. pinch.gif My ex was like that and hes a mega pervert, seriously. When me and him we're friends hes always like 'Your my whore' its just like, wtf?! stubborn.gif
 
Lillyann
post Oct 2 2006, 10:54 PM
Post #58


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Oct 2006
Member No: 469,184



I think it would be nice if a guy would check me out every now and then. It'd be a nice problem to have. I pretty much have all the curve appeal of a card board box. lol laugh.gif
 
Trinie
post Oct 3 2006, 08:06 AM
Post #59


Trinie loves you
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,003
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 464,831



i usually never wear revealing attire. but when i do, guys stare and i feel kinda weird. lol
 
shinysparkle3
post Oct 3 2006, 12:46 PM
Post #60


blah!
****

Group: Member
Posts: 104
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 440,368



only if they are like 3,486,328 years old.
 
Stefanny
post Oct 14 2006, 11:55 AM
Post #61


chinky
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,566
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 434,437



A girl at my school, who's actually a really good friend of mine, always wears revealing clothes & doesn't seem to mind it when guys check her out.

If you don't like a guy checking you out, then wear clothes that aren't so revealing.
 
ReggieM
post Oct 21 2006, 12:33 AM
Post #62


we jerkin'
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,408
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 210,730



thats what were supposed to do and when u where revealing clothes you notice it more.
 

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: