I WILL DO THIS! |
I WILL DO THIS! |
| *chaneun* |
Jul 13 2006, 02:09 PM
Post
#1
|
|
Guest |
Have you ever focused on doing something (ie; losing weight, improving your grades, etc) but procrastinate about it and end up never accomplishing it and then focusing on it again?
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Jul 13 2006, 02:10 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Krista. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,380 Joined: Apr 2006 Member No: 391,319 |
yep. i did some of these leg toning exercises one time. for about a week. they worked like a charm, and then i forgot for 2 days.
|
|
|
|
Jul 13 2006, 02:12 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() What the fack. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 6,164 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 8,519 |
Yeah, that's like one of my biggest problems: procrastination.
I've made a goal about stopping myself from procrastinating before, but I just procrastinated on that too. |
|
|
|
| *chaneun* |
Jul 13 2006, 02:14 PM
Post
#4
|
|
Guest |
this time, i focused on losing weight AND I DID! so no procrastination there..
10 LBS BIATCHHHHHH. |
|
|
|
Jul 13 2006, 02:16 PM
Post
#5
|
|
|
show me a garden thats bursting to life ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,303 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,987 |
It's called vexeling.
Still have like 3 I started but never finished. |
|
|
|
| *Zatanna* |
Jul 13 2006, 02:16 PM
Post
#6
|
|
Guest |
I'm the queen of not following through. :( (maybe not the queen, but at least a high priestess or something).
It's why I don't do New Years resolutions and such. I mean, I'm moving from CA to PA next Friday and I haven't packed a thing really. |
|
|
|
Jul 13 2006, 02:16 PM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 280 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 436,368 |
allways happens.. i cant seem to stick on things.. and then i say to myself i will do this.. and its hard.
and one of my biggest somewhat problems are. procrastination ew |
|
|
|
Jul 13 2006, 02:17 PM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() What the fack. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 6,164 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 8,519 |
|
|
|
|
Jul 13 2006, 02:20 PM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Human Posts: 2,817 Joined: Feb 2006 Member No: 381,065 |
ahhh yea this past year i said i was gonna
improve my grades and they were worse this year. i just thought i didn't have to do any work. |
|
|
|
Jul 13 2006, 02:31 PM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() your signal fades away, and all I'm left with is noise. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,099 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 14,110 |
Yeah..all the time.
Although I'm already in really good shape, I wanted to stay in shape so that I'm prepared for sports which start pretty much at the beginning of school in September. Well, I started running the first day of summer vacation, but I haven't done anything else since. Too lazy..I think I'll just play tennis a bit. |
|
|
|
Jul 13 2006, 02:38 PM
Post
#11
|
|
![]() banangst ♥ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 727 Joined: Sep 2005 Member No: 237,399 |
ALL THE TIME.
Keeping Grades up Saving Money Daily Exercise |
|
|
|
| *Kathleen* |
Jul 13 2006, 02:54 PM
Post
#12
|
|
Guest |
yep. i did some of these leg toning exercises one time. for about a week. they worked like a charm, and then i forgot for 2 days. ME TOO. Except it wasn't my legs. I was trying to tone my abs. I'm the queen of not following through. :( (maybe not the queen, but at least a high priestess or something). It's why I don't do New Years resolutions and such. I mean, I'm moving from CA to PA next Friday and I haven't packed a thing really. Aren't you moving to Pittsburgh? |
|
|
|
Jul 13 2006, 03:13 PM
Post
#13
|
|
![]() Day's Nearly Over ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 4,553 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 45,183 |
I need to focus on losing weight this summer.
|
|
|
|
| *Zatanna* |
Jul 13 2006, 05:03 PM
Post
#14
|
|
Guest |
|
|
|
|
| *Kathleen* |
Jul 13 2006, 05:09 PM
Post
#15
|
|
Guest |
YAY. You'll officially be the second [well-known] person from createBlog to live there! *Dances* I won't be alone!
|
|
|
|
Jul 13 2006, 05:21 PM
Post
#16
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,015 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 193,600 |
yea..i said i'll start running more and more last summa..and never ran..except maibe once in the summa..
|
|
|
|
Jul 13 2006, 05:34 PM
Post
#17
|
|
![]() Mrs. Delonge ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 426 Joined: May 2006 Member No: 406,185 |
Haha... yeah... I was going to try to keep my room clean.
I was also gonna start going to bed earlier.. That didn't work out, either. |
|
|
|
Jul 13 2006, 09:25 PM
Post
#18
|
|
![]() j'adore =) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 723 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 107,848 |
um yea all the time! right now im procrastinating my filing...and the pile is getting pretty big
|
|
|
|
Jul 13 2006, 09:43 PM
Post
#19
|
|
![]() R U A Q T ? [; ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 7,276 Joined: Jun 2006 Member No: 421,631 |
MY GRADES
never really focused on them until 3rd trimester, but i ended up with all good grades except for one O_O |
|
|
|
Jul 13 2006, 10:37 PM
Post
#20
|
|
|
no day but today. ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 49 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 435,563 |
this time, i focused on losing weight AND I DID! so no procrastination there.. 10 LBS BIATCHHHHHH. How the heck did you do that? I've been trying to lose weight for a while, and nothing's working...because I procrastinate. I'm currently procrastinating on cleaning my room |
|
|
|
| *Statues/Shadows* |
Jul 13 2006, 10:38 PM
Post
#21
|
|
Guest |
Try always.
|
|
|
|
Jul 13 2006, 11:42 PM
Post
#22
|
|
![]() hi. call me linda. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 8,187 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 3,475 |
Yeah all the time; I always say that I'm going to go running, but I always don't do it. Same goes for working, etc.
|
|
|
|
Jul 13 2006, 11:49 PM
Post
#23
|
|
![]() Pocketful of Sunshine ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 8,690 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 289,004 |
Yeah, I stated procrastinating in 7th grade. I basically procrastinated on ALL of my projects. I got most of them done, but I didn't finish a number of them.
|
|
|
|
Jul 13 2006, 11:50 PM
Post
#24
|
|
![]() out to life... ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 216 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 434,862 |
Are you kidding? I've mastered the art of getting my professors to go along with my bullshit stories.
Procrastination 4tw! |
|
|
|
| *Shinji_Mimura* |
Jul 14 2006, 12:50 AM
Post
#25
|
|
Guest |
The homework I'm supposed to be doing now. ( 10:50pm PST )
|
|
|
|
Jul 14 2006, 04:22 AM
Post
#26
|
|
![]() Sharie. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,429 Joined: Dec 2003 Member No: 103 |
Yep...a lot of times. But I'm getting a lot better not doing that :)
|
|
|
|
| *liquidize* |
Jul 14 2006, 04:25 AM
Post
#27
|
|
Guest |
Now i'm down for this, but
I said i'd goto all stars today and yesterday but i didn't, so i'm going to on friday furreal...its just kind of overwhelming to play tennis for 2 hours I'm down though dominate |
|
|
|
Jul 14 2006, 04:58 AM
Post
#28
|
|
![]() Sharie. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,429 Joined: Dec 2003 Member No: 103 |
^Hi Eddie, remember an old friend?
|
|
|
|
Jul 14 2006, 08:23 AM
Post
#29
|
|
![]() roosternamedingo. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,211 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 333,926 |
HAHA..I'm the biggest homework procrastinator ever...
|
|
|
|
Jul 14 2006, 08:56 AM
Post
#30
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,881 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 132,134 |
I wanted to loose some of my weight around my belly area, so i tried to do sit ups and what not everynight. I only did it for one night and sorta forgot about it. Also, i would wanna go on a diet, but then my diets only last one day. The next day i would pig out. =D
|
|
|
|
Jul 14 2006, 11:44 AM
Post
#31
|
|
|
no day but today. ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 49 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 435,563 |
^ I'm the same way. I even wrote out a workout routine and diet for myself, but am I following it? Of course not =P
|
|
|
|
Jul 14 2006, 12:12 PM
Post
#32
|
|
![]() oooh yeah. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,333 Joined: Feb 2006 Member No: 376,533 |
i can never seem to lose weight. and it's going to be harder once school rolls around.
|
|
|
|
Jul 14 2006, 10:56 PM
Post
#33
|
|
![]() the name is ada. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,688 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 334,608 |
I was suppose to go on a diet and cut down on junk food..
but I found some chips&dip. |
|
|
|
| *Weird addiction* |
Jul 15 2006, 12:56 PM
Post
#34
|
|
Guest |
I'm supposed to be molesting Kathleen right now, but I'll do it later. I'm tired.
|
|
|
|
| *This Confession* |
Jul 15 2006, 01:11 PM
Post
#35
|
|
Guest |
yea
running everyday. I did it for about 3 weeks and then got this job and haven't done it since. |
|
|
|
| *ECD & C0* |
Jul 15 2006, 01:44 PM
Post
#36
|
|
Guest |
all the time
|
|
|
|
| *Kathleen* |
Jul 15 2006, 02:45 PM
Post
#37
|
|
Guest |
|
|
|
|
Jul 16 2006, 01:16 AM
Post
#38
|
|
![]() (′ ・ω・`) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 6,179 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 72,477 |
I want to improve my studies but I only seem to be becoming worse, I also try to gain some weight but never seem to be able to gain any weight at all, or I just don't eat enough high calories food
|
|
|
|
Jul 16 2006, 01:22 AM
Post
#39
|
|
![]() vengeance. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 3,058 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 437,024 |
plenty of times. especialy the loosing weight one. |
|
|
|
Jul 16 2006, 03:00 AM
Post
#40
|
|
![]() Sharie. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,429 Joined: Dec 2003 Member No: 103 |
I'm trying to sleep early but...here I am.
|
|
|
|
Jul 16 2006, 04:11 AM
Post
#41
|
|
![]() what do you think it says....if so obvious. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,838 Joined: Sep 2004 Member No: 52,420 |
i guess this topic defines me ...because im the master of all procrastinating and slacking .
but yea .....i`m supposed to work right now during the summer to pay for my loans but ...umm .... i havent yet soo.. laught at me people |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |