Log In · Register

 
can't copy and paste layout code, can't copy and paste layout code
allsmiles24f6ce
post Jun 2 2006, 12:24 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 416,881



I want a layout for my profile, and I basucally have no idea how to grab it. At the bottom, it says copy and paste to "about me" It wont let me do it. Obviously I'm doing something wrong. Please help! I don't want to have a plain white background forever! stubborn.gif
 
 
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
*Ox_Su`Zie*
post Jun 2 2006, 12:57 PM
Post #2





Guest






Well you need to HIGHTLIGHT the code ex:

Right click then click "select all"
Once everything is highlighted right click again and click copy.
Then go to your about me section and right click yet agan and click paste..
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: