Log In · Register

 
MP3 Players, what do you have?
Blueiyzboy
post May 16 2004, 11:38 PM
Post #1


GOT CREATEBLOG?
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 779
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 12,544



I have a 20GB iPOD. with leather case and remote! (also itunes)
 
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 48)
Luster Soldier
post May 17 2004, 12:14 AM
Post #2


ÖÐÎÄÈí¼þ
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,072
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 10,655



I have aigo V plus.



Haha, I got it for so cheap biggrin.gif
 
sweetlyz
post May 17 2004, 12:18 AM
Post #3


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,153
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 10,193



nope .. i only have an MD player that i got back in Japan
 
whomps
post May 17 2004, 01:52 AM
Post #4


:hammer:
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,849
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 7,700



I use my sister's SOMETIMES >> iRiver SlimX
16.7 mm thick.


 
jaeman
post May 17 2004, 01:56 AM
Post #5


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,750
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 10,581



I use a cd player which has an mp3 player built with it...
 
tkproduce
post May 17 2004, 05:12 AM
Post #6


rookie
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 723
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 2,291



Yea, I use a CD MP3 player as well. It plays WMA files as well which I find useful compared to other mp3 players that don't
 
mystical
post May 17 2004, 08:33 AM
Post #7


I HAVE YOUR IP
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,429
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 2,745



Apple IPOD 20GB, 15GBs are filled up
 
shawty_redd
post May 19 2004, 07:53 PM
Post #8


Alisha
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,341
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 9,880



QUOTE(tkproduce @ May 17 2004, 4:12 AM)
Yea, I use a CD MP3 player as well. It plays WMA files as well which I find useful compared to other mp3 players that don't

ya same here but im going to be buying the i dunno "real" mp3 players pinch.gif that just came out funny...
 
LatinaLady
post May 19 2004, 08:00 PM
Post #9


Look its...
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 5,817
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,767



idont have one.i dont know what its for either
 
Disappearing Boy
post Jun 13 2004, 11:46 PM
Post #10


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 125
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 22,140



i still have my cd player..that's probably the latest thing I have. =)
 
Viggen
post Jun 14 2004, 12:20 AM
Post #11


Master Of The Ugly Stick
****

Group: Member
Posts: 243
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 18,326



15GB iPod, and a Sony MP3 CD Walkman (which I rarely use anymore).
 
visualfusion
post Jun 14 2004, 05:34 PM
Post #12


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 699
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 7,274



I have... 40GB iPod and oldddddd mini-disk player.
 
*MrMonkeyTaco*
post Jun 14 2004, 05:36 PM
Post #13





Guest






Im trying to get a ipod for my b-day...they seem so much eaiser..
 
InSaN3
post Jun 14 2004, 07:53 PM
Post #14


InSaN3
***

Group: Member
Posts: 91
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 13,720



i have a

[=] Sony MiniDisc

[=] Panasonic Mp3 Cd Player

[=] Rio 600 Mp3 Player
 
Animeloverhk93
post Jun 12 2005, 06:56 PM
Post #15


JULiiANA FAYE.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 460
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 122,749



i have a mp3 player JVC

it has a remote +fm radio with good signal
+holds up more then like 100 songs
+has somthing to plug inside it so you don't have to use the batery

All for $60 and yeah its soo great!! i got it today hehe
 
PinkTrash
post Jun 12 2005, 07:18 PM
Post #16


lick me
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,044
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 44,013



I have a sony mini-disk player, and some other sony cd - players..
wanting; iPOD!
 
heyyfrankie
post Jun 12 2005, 08:08 PM
Post #17


This bitch better work!
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 13,681
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 28,095



QUOTE(x_angawhomps @ May 17 2004, 1:52 AM)

whoa, eve! that's so thin! XD
 
Saeglopur
post Jun 12 2005, 08:23 PM
Post #18


Day's Nearly Over
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,553
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 45,183



QUOTE(x_angawhomps @ May 17 2004, 2:52 AM)
I use my sister's SOMETIMES >> iRiver SlimX
16.7 mm thick.



*


KARL JENKINS! OMGZ! PALLADIO<333333333333333333333333333

i use an ipod shuffle.
 
*stephinika*
post Jun 12 2005, 08:35 PM
Post #19





Guest






i have a 4gig pink ipod mini. happy.gif
 
lickthepavement
post Jun 12 2005, 09:37 PM
Post #20


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 65
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 152,215



i have 20 gig ipod mini
 
*Azarel*
post Jun 12 2005, 09:42 PM
Post #21





Guest






Technology, people?
I don't have one.
 
*StanleyThePanda*
post Jun 12 2005, 09:54 PM
Post #22





Guest






I might get an iPod from a friend for my birthday, but I doubt it
He did ask me what I wanted though and I told him an iPod.
But I dunno if he will get it for me, and if not then oh well, I dont care much....=)
 
lilliannnn
post Jun 12 2005, 09:55 PM
Post #23


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,152
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 57,818



QUOTE(visualfusion @ Jun 14 2004, 5:34 PM)
I have... 40GB iPod and oldddddd mini-disk player.
*


haha, i like the mini-disc players.

ANYWAYS, i have a rio sport that i never use cuz it sucks. i want an ipod though..
 
lovescream
post Jun 12 2005, 09:59 PM
Post #24


define our lives for us.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 11,656
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,293



I could only afford a 1GB iRiver mp3 player. eeeeeh.. it fits a lot of songs.. *shrug*
 
imhyper
post Jun 12 2005, 10:45 PM
Post #25


AXE smells good...
****

Group: Member
Posts: 263
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 131,002



Does a walkman count? Well, i USED to own those untill my friend borrowed it and lost it mad.gif She still ows me money!!!
 
sadolakced acid
post Jun 12 2005, 10:47 PM
Post #26


dripping destruction
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,282
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 21,929



iriver h320.

whoot.

((yea, move to technology? there's probably already a topic there tho...))
 
*Azarel*
post Jun 12 2005, 10:49 PM
Post #27





Guest






QUOTE(sadolakced acid @ Jun 12 2005, 8:47 PM)
((yea, move to technology? there's probably already a topic there tho...))
I searched and couldn't find one; any topics on mp3 players were all on ipods or on cdplayers/mp3players.
 
sharerol
post Jun 12 2005, 11:13 PM
Post #28


that heaven is overrated
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 5,096
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 53,124



QUOTE(sadolakced acid @ Jun 12 2005, 8:47 PM)
iriver h320.
*

Ooh..I have this one, too! I throb.gif it.
 
Joanne
post Jun 13 2005, 12:14 AM
Post #29



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



i used to have a really crappy fake mp3 player.
now i want this:

iRiver N10. isn't it beautiful?
 
biglamchops
post Jun 13 2005, 12:17 AM
Post #30


biglamchops
****

Group: Member
Posts: 262
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 149,977





My ex-gf got me this for christmas. I like it.
 
gigiopolis
post Jun 13 2005, 12:17 AM
Post #31


gigi =p
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,679
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 41,206



^x2 I saw JB with a black one. It was ugly.

But yeah, the white is pretty nice.
 
simx
post Jun 13 2005, 12:21 AM
Post #32


"Silly me, I thought this was a free country"
******

Group: Human
Posts: 1,666
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 60,913



Creative
 
*SimplePlan_Luvr*
post Jun 13 2005, 12:31 AM
Post #33





Guest






I got a 64mb mp3 player [CRAP] I want an freakin IPOD!
 
albusdolohov
post Jun 13 2005, 01:11 AM
Post #34


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 149,141



Apple iPod 40G!!!!
Apple iPod Mini UGLY BLUE _dry.gif
 
toodlepops.
post Jun 13 2005, 01:35 AM
Post #35


boo
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 5,512
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 71,765



Umm, I don't have an mp3 player.
Sad or what?
 
simx
post Jun 13 2005, 02:38 AM
Post #36


"Silly me, I thought this was a free country"
******

Group: Human
Posts: 1,666
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 60,913



QUOTE(saMieRa @ Jun 13 2005, 1:35 AM)
Umm, I don't have an mp3 player.
Sad or what?
*

No, not sad, just unfortunate
 
aeyungg xd
post Jun 13 2005, 03:22 PM
Post #37


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 779
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 90,808



 
sadolakced acid
post Jun 13 2005, 10:04 PM
Post #38


dripping destruction
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,282
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 21,929





i have the GUI customized tho...
 
nosuntoday
post Jul 13 2005, 04:14 PM
Post #39


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 52
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 156,558



QUOTE(Blueiyzboy @ May 16 2004, 9:38 PM)
I have a 20GB iPOD. with leather case and remote! (also itunes)
*


a green ipod mini
 
*Azarel*
post Jul 13 2005, 04:26 PM
Post #40





Guest






QUOTE(Azarel @ Jun 12 2005, 7:42 PM)
Technology, people?
I don't have one.
Yeah.

blink.gif I'm semi-surprised that this is still in entertainment.
 
mojaam
post Jul 13 2005, 09:29 PM
Post #41


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,283



I was goin for the iPod but everbody wanted it and plus I think the price is just unreasonable... so I got a cheaper smaller mp3 player, this;



Creative Labs Nomad MUVO NX 128 MB USB Flash Drive and MP3 Player
 
sadolakced acid
post Jul 13 2005, 09:31 PM
Post #42


dripping destruction
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,282
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 21,929



QUOTE(Azarel @ Jul 13 2005, 4:26 PM)
Yeah.

blink.gif I'm semi-surprised that this is still in entertainment.
*


it'll probably take till you get modded...
 
hall0w
post Jul 13 2005, 11:21 PM
Post #43


The Noob
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 575
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 169,647



20 gb iPod _dry.gif i want an iRiver
 
pnai4eva
post Jul 14 2005, 01:31 AM
Post #44


ranDUMB
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 757
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 35,833



I have the Samsung Yp-t7z. Only one gigbyte stubborn.gif I want an ipod or sumthin with more space..
 
medic
post Jul 14 2005, 01:44 AM
Post #45


Seoul Rocks!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 936
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 155,811



My magical Dell Jukebox, MMMM I love it. It was a 20 gig when I bought it and as you can see I dropped it and well they fixed it and this was about a 3 months ago and well they fixed and they did not have any 20 gig hds so they put a 30 gig in. That’s the magic of my warrantees...

 
sadolakced acid
post Jul 14 2005, 02:00 AM
Post #46


dripping destruction
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,282
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 21,929



QUOTE(medic @ Jul 14 2005, 1:44 AM)
My magical Dell Jukebox, MMMM I love it. It was a 20 gig when I bought it and as you can see I dropped it and well they fixed it and this was about a 3 months ago and well they fixed and they did not have any 20 gig hds so they put a 30 gig in. That’s the magic of my warrantees...


*


lovely. my only beef with it- it's monochrome!

after you go to a color screen, monochrome just seems... barbaric...
(i'm not talking about like ipod's crappy color screen... i'm talking about high res. high color iriver color screens.)
 
EriaNight
post Jul 14 2005, 02:52 AM
Post #47


Sunlight--shine on me.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 433
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 149,201



I have a 40 GB I-Pod and a media reader so I can transfer video and pictures.

I really am obsessed with all the i-pod accessories....I always look at them whenever i go to an electronics store.
 
xx angelbabu xx
post Jul 14 2005, 06:18 AM
Post #48


dudeee!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 873
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 23,897



I have this:



iRiver H10 5G.. hottest thing ever.. haha
 
Eryi
post Jul 14 2005, 11:16 AM
Post #49


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 4,591
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 77,305



20 GB iPod w/ Color Display.
 

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: