I like to think of it as center stage..., ... But everyone keeps telling me I'm off-screen! |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
I like to think of it as center stage..., ... But everyone keeps telling me I'm off-screen! |
Apr 3 2006, 09:55 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() You'll find me in your dreams. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 8,536 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 114,010 |
Uh... Okay. I haven't blended (decently, that is) in a good long while. So, uh... This turned out really nicely for me. I really like it. A lot. XD Takes a bit to load, it's pretty huge and... Uh... It's a .png file.
Brushes from Project Zero&images are from the Shining Tears Collection of Visual Materials artbook from the Aethereality Gallery.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| *mzkandi* |
Apr 3 2006, 10:01 PM
Post
#2
|
|
Guest |
Very lovely, I love it!
|
|
|
|
Apr 3 2006, 10:14 PM
Post
#3
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 3,459 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 328,021 |
Reili! *muah* That is gorgeous. I like how the center is bolder than the outside.
|
|
|
|
Apr 3 2006, 10:14 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,055 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 174,796 |
As always, bea-ut-i-ful!
|
|
|
|
Apr 3 2006, 10:25 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() the name is ada. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,688 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 334,608 |
Reili..you are a blend master.
Thats a beautiful blend. I don`t think I can do that.. |
|
|
|
Apr 3 2006, 10:33 PM
Post
#6
|
|
|
:D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 530 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 337,031 |
It is very very lovely!
|
|
|
|
Apr 3 2006, 11:10 PM
Post
#7
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 25 Joined: Mar 2006 Member No: 383,682 |
Agreed with the others.
You did a wonderful Job! |
|
|
|
Apr 4 2006, 12:20 AM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() Amberific. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,913 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 29,772 |
Very nice! Flawless blending.
|
|
|
|
Apr 4 2006, 12:42 AM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() I intend to live forever-so far, so good. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,820 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,137 |
<33333333333333333
wow its great! perfect colors, textures, positioning, everything. great job |
|
|
|
Apr 4 2006, 12:53 AM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() You'll find me in your dreams. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 8,536 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 114,010 |
I didn't use any textures. =X It's all brushes... Uh. Yeah. Is it really flawless? o.o
&I like the center too. Bwahahaha... Further the theme of LOSS AND SUFFERING! In case you can't read most of the text, it all relates to loss and stuff. The two in the middle (the not-clouded ones) lost their friends (the clouded ones) to some evil force. Uh yeah. Stories to go with the blend. Whoa, I spend too much time on this. Okay, yeah... I'm getting hyper. Time for bed. |
|
|
|
Apr 4 2006, 01:53 AM
Post
#11
|
|
|
Yawn ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 9,530 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 65,772 |
Ah so beautiful!
I love it! You did a wonderful job with this girl :) |
|
|
|
Apr 4 2006, 01:52 PM
Post
#12
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 7,149 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 213,509 |
thats really nice.i like the border and all the colors,nice images and blending, and i like how the outside is much lighter so the miain thing is the center.great job
|
|
|
|
| *StanleyThePanda* |
Apr 4 2006, 02:07 PM
Post
#13
|
|
Guest |
That is so pretty, I really like it.
|
|
|
|
| *ranniel* |
Apr 4 2006, 06:06 PM
Post
#14
|
|
Guest |
That is awesome Reili. Very cool and flawless.
|
|
|
|
Apr 4 2006, 08:39 PM
Post
#15
|
|
![]() Bada-bing, bada-boom. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 452 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 86,111 |
Perfecto.
|
|
|
|
Apr 5 2006, 08:48 PM
Post
#16
|
|
![]() Amberific. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,913 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 29,772 |
|
|
|
|
Apr 5 2006, 08:49 PM
Post
#17
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,584 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 70,748 |
its very nice ..i like the colors and the lightness =]
|
|
|
|
Apr 5 2006, 10:21 PM
Post
#18
|
|
![]() My name is really Matt... if you care. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,442 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 258,234 |
reili, stfu its amazingly awesome
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |