Samurai Champloo, icons |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Samurai Champloo, icons |
Mar 15 2006, 02:03 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Milo Kamalani ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Human Posts: 954 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 274,798 |
I love Jin....if he were real I would be in jail for adult-napping......coughandrapecough. (: |
|
|
|
![]() |
Mar 15 2006, 01:55 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() I intend to live forever-so far, so good. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,820 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,137 |
lol 'adult napping'
the icons are cute |
|
|
|
Mar 15 2006, 03:43 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,055 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 174,796 |
QUOTE I love Jin....if he were real I would be in jail for adult-napping......coughandrapecough. (: lol. the iocns look great =], QUOTE I love Jin....if he were real I would be in jail for adult-napping......coughandrapecough. (: lol. the iocns look great =], I just am not too fond of the patterns |
|
|
|
| *digital.fragrance* |
Mar 15 2006, 04:00 PM
Post
#4
|
|
Guest |
YES! Samurai Champloo! Great designs - they are very unique, but I like that. Your style is great... I wish I had that when it comes to icons... -pout-
|
|
|
|
Mar 15 2006, 04:06 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 7,149 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 213,509 |
i like the borders on them all. those are all really good. i agree with rachael, your style is great
|
|
|
|
Mar 15 2006, 04:50 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() Infinite sedation. ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 36 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 284,967 |
wow. i love champloo !! i like your icons too, esp. the fourth at the top, i made a layout for xanga using that pic once. good job. keep it up
|
|
|
|
| *ranniel* |
Mar 15 2006, 09:27 PM
Post
#7
|
|
Guest |
i like the second one. good job, they all look great.
|
|
|
|
Mar 15 2006, 10:51 PM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() the name is ada. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,688 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 334,608 |
Wow.Nice! Love `em all.
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |