Misz; JUiiCY |
Misz; JUiiCY |
Mar 13 2006, 08:13 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1 Joined: Mar 2006 Member No: 385,974 |
hello everyone. i am new to this creatblog. i use it often, but i never signed up as a member. id like to introduce myself to everyone. my name's april and i am 15 years old. i do graphicsz design and layouts. im very interested in meeting new people on here and looking at their talents. if you would like to contact me or whatever and like to talk just hit me up on aim or yahoo. my screen names are on my profile.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Mar 13 2006, 08:24 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Pocketful of Sunshine ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 8,690 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 289,004 |
Hey, I'm Tina. What's your name? I like designing stuff, too. :) I'm pretty sure you'd fit right in at the Digital Art forum.
|
|
|
|
Mar 13 2006, 09:15 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,055 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 174,796 |
Hey there
My name is Steffie. April, is when i was born >.< I like to make graphics and layouts too =] Well c ya around |
|
|
|
| *iNyCxShoRT* |
Mar 13 2006, 11:30 PM
Post
#4
|
|
Guest |
Hey April, I'm Jane. Nice to meet you. Welcome.
|
|
|
|
Mar 14 2006, 02:12 AM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() the name is ada. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,688 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 334,608 |
Hello April.I`m Ada.welcome.
|
|
|
|
| *ranniel* |
Mar 14 2006, 09:40 AM
Post
#6
|
|
Guest |
Hi April, I'm Ranniel. Welcome to CB. I know graphic design is awesome!
|
|
|
|
Mar 14 2006, 11:06 AM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() i'm maggie =] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,607 Joined: Jan 2006 Member No: 361,616 |
yay, hi. im maggie and welcome to cb.
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |