Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

sympathy ft. drew barrymore, c&c?
eternalyfe
post Feb 18 2006, 10:35 AM
Post #1


there's nothing, the end, it's begun
****

Group: Member
Posts: 221
Joined: Feb 2006
Member No: 370,838




Sixth for createblog.
Name: Sympathy
Programs: Adobe Photoshop 7.0


 
 
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 17)
xosteffanator
post Feb 18 2006, 11:05 AM
Post #2


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,055
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 174,796



Wow that looks great _smile.gif
I love how everything is positioned
but I don't like the fonts you used
good job though thumbsup.gif worthy.gif
btw where did you get the pictures from?
 
technicolour
post Feb 18 2006, 11:17 AM
Post #3


show me a garden thats bursting to life
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,303
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,987



The fonts are well..bleh.

But everything else is quite spiffy. :)
 
smrkangl
post Feb 18 2006, 12:19 PM
Post #4


XOTY*06 :D
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,635
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 6,747



The fonts don't really go well with each other and the shadow is too dark for me. I love the shiny look. Good job!
 
*Zatanna*
post Feb 18 2006, 12:23 PM
Post #5





Guest






It's a very clean blend. I love the images you chose. I'm with the folks above regarding the font, but then again, I'm one who will spend a stupid amount of time figuring out a font. laugh.gif
 
PrincessAda
post Feb 18 2006, 12:29 PM
Post #6


the name is ada.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,688
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 334,608



I don`t really like the fonts.
Well not the second one.
It`s cute though.
I love the pictures you used of her.
 
sociallydsoryntd
post Feb 19 2006, 04:17 AM
Post #7


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 254
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 91,811



Good bleding, it's just the sizing that irks me. To me, it seems like the poles are at the same place since they are the same size. Therefore all 3 images should be of similar size. The first pic's facial expression doesn't really match the others either xP I like the positionging though.
 
KissMe2408
post Feb 19 2006, 04:36 AM
Post #8


Yawn
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,530
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,772



Hey not bad at all. I really like what you did.
The pictures look great :) Especially the one on the left.
Wonderful job!
 
REBELnDISGUISE
post Feb 19 2006, 02:54 PM
Post #9


speechless
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 869
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 163,564



That's really good. The middle picture doesn't even look lik Drew.
 
iDecay
post Feb 19 2006, 03:05 PM
Post #10


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



That is really nice. The blend is awesome! Though, the font doesent really match.
 
HelloSunshine
post Feb 19 2006, 03:08 PM
Post #11


High Voltage!∞
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,728
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,157



I love it. (=.
& sort of agree with what people are saying with the fonts, but other than that, It's great!
flowers.gif
 
Stephire
post Feb 19 2006, 04:41 PM
Post #12


Milo Kamalani
*****

Group: Human
Posts: 954
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 274,798



I love this.
The soft tone colors are great.
 
-lana
post Feb 19 2006, 05:38 PM
Post #13


when you smile, i melt inside
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,325
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 267,089



I don't really like the fonts either, but everything else is awesome! :>
 
Jeng
post Feb 19 2006, 05:57 PM
Post #14


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 7,149
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 213,509



i really like the colors,great bledning,i like the green on the side and i like the first font,second one im not too fond of,great job
 
add1cted2f1re
post Feb 19 2006, 08:13 PM
Post #15


My name is really Matt... if you care.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,442
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 258,234



absolutely GORGEOUS
 
helloxfriend
post Feb 20 2006, 02:06 AM
Post #16


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 187
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 79,242



Wow, that's gorgeous. I love the way you blend.. Btw, where do you get your pictures? And what's the font you used for ' stranger than your sympathy '
 
liloandstitchx3
post Feb 23 2006, 07:37 PM
Post #17


Nobody Knows Your Heart.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 388
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 34,906



That's really good! Somehow, she looks less like herself and more like one of those Hollywood glamour girls.
 
*ranniel*
post Feb 23 2006, 07:38 PM
Post #18





Guest






I think it's great, but there is always more room for improvement.
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: