Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Beautiful (arguably so o.O), another vector =x
sporadic
post Jan 6 2006, 10:35 PM
Post #1


and they say imitation is flattering
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,337
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 27,269



So, this one isn't so choppy... I like the lips...
It's a little emo-tastic, but whatever...

and, no, it's not supposed to be realistic =P

 
 
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 13)
hi-C
post Jan 6 2006, 10:39 PM
Post #2


Amberific.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,913
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,772



I really like the minimalist approach you took to this. You know her eye shadow isn't the same on both eyes, right? XD I also would've made the shading under her neck just a tad darker. Oh and on the right side, it looks her hair looks like it's under her skin.

Still, a really nice piece.
 
Kenado
post Jan 6 2006, 10:42 PM
Post #3


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,551
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 102,857



I like it a lot. And thank you for pointing out it's not suppose to be realistic since a lot of people got confused last time. ;x Anyways very nice, but you could've made it a tad smoother.
 
PrincessAda
post Jan 6 2006, 11:26 PM
Post #4


the name is ada.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,688
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 334,608



The colors are really nice and the brushes are too!
 
Gypsy Eyes
post Jan 6 2006, 11:55 PM
Post #5


Senior Member
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,025
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,051



Nice style. Making the eyebrows black and a but thinner and less round would make in 10x better. And add maybe another layer or two under the neck, just to give it definition. Otherwise good job!
 
Jus2s1mp13
post Jan 7 2006, 12:44 AM
Post #6


Um....Its meeee
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,218
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 8,264



nice vector...intresting use of color purple. Nice job.
 
seriouslynikki
post Jan 7 2006, 11:04 AM
Post #7


something more
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,468
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 8,808



Actually, that's really nice! The idea is great.
 
-lana
post Jan 7 2006, 11:20 AM
Post #8


when you smile, i melt inside
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,325
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 267,089



QUOTE(Mikestah @ Jan 6 2006, 11:00 PM)
Niiice! I like it! The color scheme works out through the whole "emo-tastic" theme you got going on. Except for the eye shadow on the left side of her eye. Great job though! I like the background...
*

I agree, good job. :]
 
xosteffanator
post Jan 7 2006, 11:39 AM
Post #9


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,055
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 174,796



Wow, that is beautiful.
All I would do is add some texture to the lips and eyebrows.
Great job thumbsup.gif
 
turbulent
post Jan 7 2006, 02:48 PM
Post #10


I intend to live forever-so far, so good.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,820
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,137



interesting vector, i like it happy.gif
 
m.ar.i.a
post Jan 7 2006, 03:58 PM
Post #11


^ignore. read> Maria.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 710
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 323,799



this looks good! great job!
 
*stephinika*
post Jan 7 2006, 04:50 PM
Post #12





Guest






i have to say, overall it looks great. i like the simplicity yet it still looks well done. thumbsup.gif
 
xxJess47
post Jan 8 2006, 10:45 AM
Post #13


I love you
****

Group: Member
Posts: 194
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 116,447



wow I love this. The colors and everything look great
 
Smoogrish
post Jan 8 2006, 12:37 PM
Post #14


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,459
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 328,021



It's really nice, but I think the hair on the bottom is a little too choppy. Otherwise a very nicely done job :)
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: