Log In · Register

 
Xanga Layout - Coding Help, I need help getting the code sorted out.
tigah
post Dec 13 2005, 04:03 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 322,380



Right. I'm trying to make a layout for my Xanga using the following image:



I tried using an HTML div code to make the different boxes, but the divs won't go over the image.

Look here: My Problem

I can't figure out what's going on, so if anyone could help me, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanx ~ Tigah

This post has been edited by Kenado: Dec 13 2005, 05:50 PM
 
 
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
wicked_bitch
post Dec 13 2005, 04:32 PM
Post #2


The name says it all.
***

Group: Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 101,923



When you're aligning the div's, specifically the "margin-top:", the number of pixels are going to be negative.

For example:


So just punch in a negative number, and work from there. happy.gif
 
Mulder
post Dec 13 2005, 04:38 PM
Post #3


i lost weight with Mulder!
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 4,070
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 79,019



also, please use thumbnails. you're stretching the forum. _smile.gif
 
tigah
post Dec 13 2005, 06:13 PM
Post #4


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 322,380



Thank-you, and sorry. I don't know how. Plus, I'm new here...>_< I hate being new.
 
Kenado
post Dec 13 2005, 06:36 PM
Post #5


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,551
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 102,857



It's fine everyone makes mistakes you can always refer to BB code help under the smilies if you hit add reply will come in handy. wink.gif
Topic Closed.
If you'd like this re-opened PM me.
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here