Log In · Register

 
Music help, Need help!
seximonkees
post Oct 28 2005, 11:28 AM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 102,265



oki....well yeah lol...I am a dummy.... I have a code for a music playlist thing but I am not sure how to add the songs to play....I used to use Xanaga a long tme ago but I guess I forgot....help




this is the code I am using for the player, if some one could just show me how and where to get and put the music in I would Grateful lol:




NEVER MIND! lol I figured it out
 
 
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
*digital.fragrance*
post Oct 28 2005, 11:52 AM
Post #2





Guest






OKay, we can't tell you were to find your songs (check the forum rules) but I can help you.

When you find your first song, Put the title of it her, like it says.
For example, I choose "Oh" by Ciara.

<option value="0">Oh - Ciara</option>

Since, the option value is "0", place the URL (the file extesion that ends with .mp3, .asx, .wma that you foudn online) where it says.
Ex: (this URL is not real)

songs[0]="http://createblog.com/oh.mp3";

Do the same thing with all of your songs... make sure you put them in the corresponding numbers for each section.
 
Eryi
post Oct 28 2005, 02:17 PM
Post #3


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 4,591
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 77,305



QUOTE(seximonkees @ Oct 28 2005, 12:28 PM)
NEVER MIND! lol I figured it out
*

Topic Closed
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: