Log In · Register

 
Scrollbar problem, tranparency is tricky
r0xy4718
post Sep 10 2005, 01:17 AM
Post #1


roxi says --->
***

Group: Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 73,697



hello there. Instead of a transparent scrollbar, I also get a transparent blog space like this



here's my code



please help.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
Mulder
post Sep 10 2005, 04:58 PM
Post #2


i lost weight with Mulder!
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 4,070
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 79,019





try that...even though im not sure if you can have a completely transparent scrollbar, but that will at least make some parts transparent.
 
lovescream
post Sep 10 2005, 05:04 PM
Post #3


define our lives for us.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 11,656
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,293



Oh yeah. XD I had that problem too.

In your code, just rename the div.

QUOTE
<div id="name_here"

Change name_here to your div name.. I think it should just be something simplistic & one word like "blog."
Then in your transparent scrollbar code, change div to div.name_here but again, replacing name_here with the name of your div.
 
r0xy4718
post Sep 11 2005, 02:38 AM
Post #4


roxi says --->
***

Group: Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 73,697



Okay so i tried what spirited said and now it looks like this.





Here's the code once more

 
lovescream
post Sep 11 2005, 12:52 PM
Post #5


define our lives for us.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 11,656
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,293



Remove the space after the period. ;x

edit;
OH WAIT. When I meant changing the div name to something else, I only meant to change it for the blog one. That div code where you positioned the blog, not anything else.
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: