what hair style you wish? |
![]() ![]() |
what hair style you wish? |
Aug 28 2005, 08:44 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
coolest prep in CB ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 67 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 202,836 |
My hair is straight and I really wish a wave or curls, and you, what hair you wish?
|
|
|
|
Aug 28 2005, 08:58 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 893 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 68,217 |
I
like my hair... straight! Don't know why I'm typing like this but it's fun... |
|
|
|
Aug 28 2005, 04:32 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Don't worry guys, size doesn't matter...to lesbians ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,444 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 85,066 |
I want my hair to have a mix of goth and punk. But my mom won't let me.
|
|
|
|
Aug 28 2005, 04:32 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() Its hard for me to tell you ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 734 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 123,326 |
I'd prefer mine straight. It is kinda, but it has a wave to it. I like it when it's straightened cause my hair is thick so it goes all WHACKY and messy ;[
|
|
|
|
Aug 28 2005, 05:01 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() unify and defeat... divide and crumble ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,759 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 6,379 |
Everyone wants what they can't have. When i was younger, I had pretty straight hair, but now it's got some wave to it (from my mom's side dammit) and I wish it was pin straight and long...now it's about shoulder length and wavy.
|
|
|
|
Aug 28 2005, 05:03 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() WarPath Leader. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 668 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 216,721 |
Yeah O.o mine is straight too :/ i wish i had`it curly cuz it will look more good on me. (big head) :P
|
|
|
|
Aug 28 2005, 05:08 PM
Post
#7
|
|
|
Call me Elsie Mae ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 936 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 207,655 |
i guess.. curly.. since my hair is naturally wavy.. but not too0o curly.. lyk .. i'm not sure.. maybe straight.. AHH so many decisions
|
|
|
|
Aug 29 2005, 11:41 PM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() skaters gonna skate. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 6,861 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 6,336 |
i think it's fine the way it is. straight.
|
|
|
|
Aug 29 2005, 11:44 PM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() Lurker. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 2,161 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 3,851 |
My hair's straight. I like it like that, but it'd be fun to try like..punk. XD
|
|
|
|
Aug 30 2005, 04:17 AM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 147 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 217,916 |
I want my hair wavy...So I'm thinking about getting a perm, cause mine's straight now.
|
|
|
|
Aug 30 2005, 05:39 AM
Post
#11
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 46 Joined: May 2005 Member No: 142,222 |
well ive always had wavy hair in my life so i got rid of it by straightening it permanantly (sp?) and im gonna get it to grow to my hips then im gonna make the top half straight and make the bottom telephone wire curls. am i making sence?
|
|
|
|
Aug 30 2005, 05:58 AM
Post
#12
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 8 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 217,421 |
Well..I've had naturally curly/wavy, and then as I got older and I moved to a place where there is a lot of humidity, my hair has gone straight..I miss my hair! Everyone loves my straight hair..Lol. I want punk hair because it stands out and I do so love to dye my hair!
|
|
|
|
Aug 30 2005, 06:12 AM
Post
#13
|
|
![]() <3 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,657 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 64,493 |
i would like to have striaight hair. right now mine is semi straight
|
|
|
|
Aug 30 2005, 06:17 AM
Post
#14
|
|
![]() not da vinci's mona lisa <3 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 644 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 39,781 |
my natural hair is VERY curly so i would love either straight or wavy hair
|
|
|
|
Aug 30 2005, 06:53 AM
Post
#15
|
|
![]() Loser ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,101 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 67,558 |
I've always wanted my hair kinda J-rockish, which is pretty much punk/goth or very very asian (you know, that typical brown-orange hair, etc)
|
|
|
|
Aug 30 2005, 10:20 AM
Post
#16
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 979 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 205,020 |
you know what sucks? i'm asian, and i'm supposed to have straight hair, right? but it's wavy sometimes. not like good looking wavy, just annnoyingly wavy at weird parts. IT PISSES ME OFF TO NO END. and i'm too lazy to flat iron it every day. i think i'll consider getting the permanent straightener thing done...
|
|
|
|
Aug 30 2005, 10:20 AM
Post
#17
|
|
![]() Too slow. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,730 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 108,320 |
I always hated my hair.
Ugh, I want to have straight hair. I have curls. |
|
|
|
Aug 30 2005, 10:34 AM
Post
#18
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 20 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 123,073 |
i like my hair very much.. combination of curl and straight... i love it that way :)
|
|
|
|
Aug 30 2005, 10:35 AM
Post
#19
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 20 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 123,073 |
to be more accurate... it is wavy... hehehee...
|
|
|
|
Aug 30 2005, 11:47 AM
Post
#20
|
|
|
RiKACHANtEL ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,876 Joined: Sep 2004 Member No: 51,230 |
i wish my hair was about 3 inches longer...
i wish my hair was not as nappy as it is right now... |
|
|
|
Aug 30 2005, 11:57 AM
Post
#21
|
|
![]() -Officially Insane- ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 870 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 117,293 |
So uh, yeah. I wish I had straight hair. |
|
|
|
Aug 30 2005, 05:18 PM
Post
#22
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 6,953 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 52,702 |
i just got a perm today....but i still like straight hair
well i wanted the small wavy ones too |
|
|
|
Aug 30 2005, 05:22 PM
Post
#23
|
|
![]() I come from East Oakland where the youngstas get hyphy! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,821 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 102,942 |
I wish I had naturally straight hair. I mean I wear it straight 90% of the time anyways, but it would be much more easier if I didnt have to use a flat-iron or hot-comb.
|
|
|
|
Aug 30 2005, 05:45 PM
Post
#24
|
|
![]() 跡部様 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 243 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 186,886 |
My hair used to be so straight, but...Now it has a bit of a curl to it. Well, only the ends or because of me sleeping. I think it's because of tying my hair into a pony tail for soo long and forever.
|
|
|
|
Aug 30 2005, 05:51 PM
Post
#25
|
|
|
I love you more than sex appeal. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,045 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 52,932 |
I like it straight...don't know why but I just think I look better that way.
|
|
|
|
Aug 30 2005, 05:57 PM
Post
#26
|
|
|
Peggy. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,508 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 214,025 |
Either straight or wavy, my hair right now is just a semi-straight and semi-wavy.
|
|
|
|
Aug 30 2005, 06:38 PM
Post
#27
|
|
![]() I like it like that ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,248 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 5,961 |
I want my hair wavy, straight hair doesn't look good on me. And I wish it were thinner because i tried using the curling iron but I my hair is too thick and there's too much! So, i have no idea what to do.
|
|
|
|
Aug 30 2005, 06:40 PM
Post
#28
|
|
|
Lauren loves YOU. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,357 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 32,793 |
I have straight hair, but I'd love to have wavy hair. My hair is really boring otherwise.
|
|
|
|
Aug 30 2005, 11:32 PM
Post
#29
|
|
|
Yawn ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 9,530 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 65,772 |
My hair is really long and really straight...I kinda wish i had that naturally curly look, u know what i'm talking about...kinda wavy and everything ... not too curly...kinda like michelle branch hair lol, if you've ever seen her hair like that...or joss stone.
If not that, then i wish i had the facial structure to pull of the really short cute hair cut..the kind that doesn't fall lower then the base of ur neck. I love that..girls are so lucky that can pull that off. I"d look like more of a cow then i already do. |
|
|
|
Aug 31 2005, 03:14 AM
Post
#30
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,534 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 170,127 |
i have wavy hair, and like curly hair.
it has body, you know? but i think afros are sexx. |
|
|
|
Aug 31 2005, 04:22 AM
Post
#31
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 42 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 214,471 |
I wanna have straight hair...it's naturally wavy/frizzy.
|
|
|
|
Aug 31 2005, 04:41 AM
Post
#32
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 187 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 79,242 |
I like mine straight. I used to have waaaaavy hair and i hated it. It was so annoying, so finally, I got mines straightened at a Japanese place ( because I like the chemicals they use [ I think it's better, it looks more smoother ], and I live in Japan
|
|
|
|
Aug 31 2005, 09:31 AM
Post
#33
|
|
![]() Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 13 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 205,211 |
well im happy how my hair is~ anyway is short, side-bang but i wanna dye it into unusual colorz mayb blue, dark green, orange n more?! =P
|
|
|
|
Sep 1 2005, 07:11 PM
Post
#34
|
|
![]() I come from East Oakland where the youngstas get hyphy! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,821 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 102,942 |
QUOTE but i think afros are sexx. ^oh yeah cant forget those afros. |
|
|
|
| *FreeStickers* |
Sep 1 2005, 07:34 PM
Post
#35
|
|
Guest |
I voted curly, but I like afros A LOT.
|
|
|
|
Sep 1 2005, 07:36 PM
Post
#36
|
|
![]() Blasian, Asian, INVASION! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,288 Joined: May 2004 Member No: 16,769 |
My hair is puffy (when unstraightened) and I wish it was Japanese straight...
|
|
|
|
Sep 1 2005, 07:36 PM
Post
#37
|
|
![]() hi. call me linda. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 8,187 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 3,475 |
Hmm, I would rather prefer if my hair was wavy... it's really straight now and I don't like straight hair...
|
|
|
|
Sep 1 2005, 09:20 PM
Post
#38
|
|
![]() Love_101_213 ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 63 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 122,565 |
My hair is natural and i so want it straigh
|
|
|
|
Sep 1 2005, 09:43 PM
Post
#39
|
|
|
mood: content ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,063 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 42,325 |
I want mine not bushy like it is now. I'd prefer straight or wavy.
|
|
|
|
Sep 2 2005, 02:25 AM
Post
#40
|
|
![]() mS diAna ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 468 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 11,262 |
wavy.
like ashley olsen's hair. her hair is like perfect. she has the wavy hair and swooshy bangs. |
|
|
|
Sep 2 2005, 02:27 AM
Post
#41
|
|
![]() RAWR. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,585 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 102,641 |
I have really kinky curly hair, and I spend a lot of time straightening it. I wish it would just stay that way so I wouldn't have to use my flat iron everyday. Anything else I can pretty much do. Dying it colors and all that. Its one of the advantages of being adult enough to do whatever you want with your hair. Good stuff.
|
|
|
|
Sep 2 2005, 02:27 PM
Post
#42
|
|
![]() Oh snap! ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 31 Joined: Jun 2005 Member No: 163,105 |
QUOTE(lil_gymnast6 @ Aug 30 2005, 9:57 AM) So uh, yeah. I wish I had straight hair. i have the same problem. i really really wish i had naturally straight hair. |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |