Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
I can't get to my About Me section!, can you guys help me find it.
whoamygosh
post Jul 5 2005, 08:21 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 166,407



okay.. I put a div on my page (i think it's called a div) and now i can't edit my About Me and Who I'd Like to Meet sections because it's blocking it.
can you guys help me find the link or something? thanks.
 
duplicatex0x0x0
post Jul 5 2005, 08:27 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
******

Group: Duplicate
Posts: 1,912
Joined: May 2005
Member No: 137,527



QUOTE(whoamygosh @ Jul 5 2005, 9:21 PM)
okay.. I put a div on my page (i think it's called a div) and now i can't edit my About Me and Who I'd Like to Meet sections because it's blocking it.
can you guys help me find the link or something? thanks.
*

You have to edit your div's and profile in safe mode now.
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: