Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
Problem, Need small help
SpyGurl04
post Apr 27 2005, 01:40 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 88
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 2,758



With the new Createblog layout....I'm finding a hard time telling which is the newest addition to the xanga skins...since everything is together. I can't tell what's new and whats old anymore like before. HELP.
 
mysticalazxn
post Apr 27 2005, 02:06 AM
Post #2


^ I might look scary but i'm the nicest person in cb!
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,364
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,979



go to http://www.createblog.com/
under "latest skins"

or choose option search xanga>all>descending
 
whomps
post Apr 27 2005, 03:07 AM
Post #3


:hammer:
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,849
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 7,700



.. The new ones are the ones in the first page, and the old ones are in the last page. Like before.

http://www.createblog.com/skins/
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: