Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
my thrice xanaga, isnt it awsome?!
Thrice16te
post Feb 13 2005, 10:58 AM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 99,309



www.xanga.com/thrice16te
 
InvisiblePopcorn
post Feb 13 2005, 11:02 AM
Post #2


I'm a sexy beast
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 78,103



It's really default, but I noticed you just joined both Xanga and CreateBlog. I kind of like the banner. Good job on your first one!
 
maliitashun
post Feb 13 2005, 11:40 AM
Post #3


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 903
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 6,665



Yes, nice for your first.

Thrice is rad.
 
largosama
post Feb 14 2005, 09:54 PM
Post #4


Happy Person
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,729
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,674



black on black = not cool but the banner gets me biggrin.gif
 
mysticalazxn
post Feb 14 2005, 10:02 PM
Post #5


^ I might look scary but i'm the nicest person in cb!
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,364
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,979



very default.
the banner look pretty cool.
 
freeflow
post Feb 14 2005, 10:51 PM
Post #6


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



i like the banne .. if you have black on black i think you should just change the text too white .. its defualt ... but looks ok . nice job
 
FLIPxADDICTION
post Feb 14 2005, 10:54 PM
Post #7


cameraman swing the focus!
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,880
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,328



the blogs pretty default and its all plain. but great job for a first
 
DAYYUMM_DIANA
post Feb 15 2005, 12:08 AM
Post #8


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 127
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 70,115



default .. . .. ok banner though
 
MisplacedYouth
post Feb 15 2005, 12:37 AM
Post #9


faggot
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 333
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 92,328



(I wish people would make an actual link... I hate copying and pasting)

But Its really default. But since you new at this I will go easy on you.

Its nice tho.
 
ThePrincessofTKD
post Feb 15 2005, 06:45 AM
Post #10


questions make me blue.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,608
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,796



you should learn how to image map so you can image map a banner, and try to work off using the xanga default settings. thumbsup.gif
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: