default default default!! |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
![]() ![]() |
default default default!! |
Jan 13 2005, 12:30 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 4 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 83,669 |
how can i liven things up? throw suggestions and let's see if they stick like cooked pasta on wall! [ depraved ]
|
|
|
|
Jan 13 2005, 03:34 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Amberific. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,913 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 29,772 |
It's one of the nicest defaults I've seen. I think it looks fine as is and I'm not sure of what exactly you should change, since you weren't too specific.
Edit: Now that I think about it, you should change that banner thing at the top. It's a bit tech for the overall theme of the xanga (poetry and photography). |
|
|
|
Jan 13 2005, 04:49 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 4 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 83,669 |
eh..figure i needed some color besides the photos. changed the bloody hands to a couple bulls eye. lol. less hectic. might switch back and forth. whatever my whim may be. and thanks. lol.
|
|
|
|
Jan 13 2005, 05:43 PM
Post
#4
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 289 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 73,959 |
its not that bad 4 a default
|
|
|
|
Jan 13 2005, 06:09 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() This bitch better work! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 13,681 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 28,095 |
QUOTE(MissMata @ Jan 13 2005, 3:34 PM) It's one of the nicest defaults I've seen. I think it looks fine as is and I'm not sure of what exactly you should change, since you weren't too specific. Edit: Now that I think about it, you should change that banner thing at the top. It's a bit tech for the overall theme of the xanga (poetry and photography). yeah, change the banner. and try adding some color! but good default! |
|
|
|
Jan 13 2005, 06:23 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 429 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 66,993 |
ohh, this IS a very nice default. try making a banner out of the picture in your blog XD thats nice
|
|
|
|
Jan 13 2005, 06:51 PM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() Happy Person ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,729 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 4,674 |
change the font either to match your banner or your banner to match the rest of the page
I don't think the regularity is too bad |
|
|
|
Jan 13 2005, 11:12 PM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() Muah kisses all over ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 273 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 9,424 |
QUOTE It's one of the nicest defaults I've seen. I think it looks fine as is and I'm not sure of what exactly you should change, since you weren't too specific. Edit: Now that I think about it, you should change that banner thing at the top. It's a bit tech for the overall theme of the xanga (poetry and photography). yeah i agree and some more blue to it |
|
|
|
Jan 13 2005, 11:14 PM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() define our lives for us. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 11,656 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 43,293 |
That's really pretty! Nice pictures, too. They scare me. =D
Nice songs, nice layout. I like the pic on the dates. |
|
|
|
Jan 13 2005, 11:17 PM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 47 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 55,528 |
ur xanga looks great! those pictures are niice!
|
|
|
|
Jan 13 2005, 11:43 PM
Post
#11
|
|
|
gigi =p ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,679 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 41,206 |
QUOTE(MissMata @ Jan 13 2005, 12:34 PM) It's one of the nicest defaults I've seen. I think it looks fine as is and I'm not sure of what exactly you should change, since you weren't too specific. Edit: Now that I think about it, you should change that banner thing at the top. It's a bit tech for the overall theme of the xanga (poetry and photography). I agree. Perhaps go for something more flowy and cursive-y? Or even grungy. |
|
|
|
Jan 14 2005, 07:59 PM
Post
#12
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,498 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 25,711 |
wow nice default
even if it is default i like the date background thing ^___^ |
|
|
|
Jan 14 2005, 08:46 PM
Post
#13
|
|
![]() ©shesdiztinQtive ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 562 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 56,389 |
nice default xanga. I really like the pictures you post with your entries.
|
|
|
|
Jan 14 2005, 09:28 PM
Post
#14
|
|
![]() Junior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 457 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 26,537 |
nice job! default sites can still rock!
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |