Oh where has my little lamb gone?, Gwen Stefani banners |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
![]() ![]() |
Oh where has my little lamb gone?, Gwen Stefani banners |
Dec 2 2008, 01:25 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Carpe Noctem ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 183 Joined: Nov 2007 Member No: 592,657 |
Please tell me what you think!
PS: I still have to master the art of the pen tool XD ![]()
|
|
|
|
Dec 2 2008, 01:33 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Jooleeah <3 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 687 Joined: Jun 2008 Member No: 662,481 |
I don't like the text on the second one. It doesn't suit the banner at all. I say remove the text completely. Or keep the text but change the black to gray & the yellow to a peachy color. Maybe even turn down the text opacity.
The first one's okay but again, the text doesn't look right. Maybe it's just my taste. Good job though. I like them. |
|
|
|
Dec 2 2008, 01:39 AM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,156 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 95,404 |
I actually like the second more than the first. Except for the fact that it looks like all you did was crop the image and add text. And the text seems to be sharper (and therefore pops out more) than the image, which bothers me because it doesn't really fit with the rest of it like ^ said. I still really like it though. =]
|
|
|
|
Dec 2 2008, 08:12 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() kthxbai ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 2,832 Joined: Feb 2008 Member No: 621,203 |
I actually like the second more than the first. Except for the fact that it looks like all you did was crop the image and add text. And the text seems to be sharper (and therefore pops out more) than the image, which bothers me because it doesn't really fit with the rest of it like ^ said. I still really like it though. =] mind reader |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |