Log In · Register

 
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
i hate the world
brooklyneast05
post Oct 12 2008, 06:17 PM
Post #1


I'm Jc
********

Group: Mentor
Posts: 13,619
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 437,556



do you ever get in moods where you hate everyone in the world?
 
DoubleJ
post Oct 12 2008, 06:18 PM
Post #2


The Resident Drunk
*******

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 8,623
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 593,266



Of course I do. I try not to let it show though.
 
Joanne
post Oct 12 2008, 06:21 PM
Post #3



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



Yes. Usually when I'm PMS'ing, though. I usually cry my eyes out to feel better. shrug.gif
 
DoubleJ
post Oct 12 2008, 06:22 PM
Post #4


The Resident Drunk
*******

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 8,623
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 593,266



I think I have that attitude when things seem to be looking very dire.
 
brooklyneast05
post Oct 12 2008, 06:23 PM
Post #5


I'm Jc
********

Group: Mentor
Posts: 13,619
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 437,556



well the zipper on my backpack got stuck and won't open. that was all it took to make me hate the entire world, so maybe i have problems.
 
DoubleJ
post Oct 12 2008, 06:24 PM
Post #6


The Resident Drunk
*******

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 8,623
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 593,266



LMAO! I hate it when that happens. What kind of pack is it?
 
brooklyneast05
post Oct 12 2008, 06:25 PM
Post #7


I'm Jc
********

Group: Mentor
Posts: 13,619
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 437,556



just an old shitty jansport bag that i hate because the zippers are always making me want to rip it into shreds.


f**k whoever invented zippers mad.gif
 
Joanne
post Oct 12 2008, 06:26 PM
Post #8



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



I hear you man. And then I spend about an hour trying to fix it, and then throw the bag across the room because it's so freaking annoying.
 
DoubleJ
post Oct 12 2008, 06:27 PM
Post #9


The Resident Drunk
*******

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 8,623
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 593,266



rofl. I have to invest in a backpack this week, but to me, the messenger bag is much more mature looking.
 
sixfive
post Oct 12 2008, 06:27 PM
Post #10



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,020
Joined: May 2008
Member No: 653,768



I understand where you're coming from, JC. That's why my jeans have a button fly. If not for the fact that it lets me escape the binding that is a zipper, it allows me to rip my jeans off in case I have to have sex on command.


edit: wtf did someone edit this? I was neither drunk nor high when I posted this earlier.
 
brooklyneast05
post Oct 12 2008, 06:28 PM
Post #11


I'm Jc
********

Group: Mentor
Posts: 13,619
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 437,556



same here steven, same here.



 
Just_Dream
post Oct 12 2008, 06:35 PM
Post #12


durian
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 13,124
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,860



Yea, it happens whenever I see a-hole drivers on the road. They put me in a bad mood, even though I'm usually not driving, lol. It makes me hate people in general -- except for my boyfriend -- well, you get the picture.

Does need some help from xmas.gif with his zipper?
 
superstitious
post Oct 12 2008, 06:37 PM
Post #13


Tick tock, Bill
*******

Group: Administrator
Posts: 8,764
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 333,948



QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Oct 12 2008, 06:17 PM) *
do you ever get in moods where you hate everyone in the world?

Perpetually. laugh.gif
 
DoubleJ
post Oct 12 2008, 06:39 PM
Post #14


The Resident Drunk
*******

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 8,623
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 593,266



Steven please go back and correct the grammar in your post.
 
brooklyneast05
post Oct 12 2008, 06:39 PM
Post #15


I'm Jc
********

Group: Mentor
Posts: 13,619
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 437,556



QUOTE(Just_Dream @ Oct 12 2008, 06:35 PM) *
Yea, it happens whenever I see a-hole drivers on the road. They put me in a bad mood, even though I'm usually not driving, lol. It makes me hate people in general -- except for my boyfriend -- well, you get the picture.

Does need some help from xmas.gif with his zipper?

yes does


speaking of cars and being pissed. i don't know how to explain this, but sometimes the seat belt gets stuck. like the fabric part will twist in the plastic slot thing and be stuck and it's f**king impossible to straighten it back out. that's even worse than a stuck zipper.
 
ReggieM
post Oct 12 2008, 07:02 PM
Post #16


we jerkin'
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,408
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 210,730



no
 
DoubleJ
post Oct 12 2008, 08:02 PM
Post #17


The Resident Drunk
*******

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 8,623
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 593,266



QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Oct 12 2008, 07:39 PM) *
yes does
speaking of cars and being pissed. i don't know how to explain this, but sometimes the seat belt gets stuck. like the fabric part will twist in the plastic slot thing and be stuck and it's f**king impossible to straighten it back out. that's even worse than a stuck zipper.

Now THAT is definitely something I throw a tantrum about.
 
Tomates
post Oct 12 2008, 08:14 PM
Post #18


poison
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,806
Joined: Mar 2008
Member No: 629,020



QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Oct 12 2008, 07:17 PM) *
do you ever get in moods where you hate everyone in the world?

Yeah i do. Not as much as ai use to though.
 
rnicron
post Oct 12 2008, 08:16 PM
Post #19


Senior Member
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,095
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 171,080



QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Oct 12 2008, 06:39 PM) *
yes does
speaking of cars and being pissed. i don't know how to explain this, but sometimes the seat belt gets stuck. like the fabric part will twist in the plastic slot thing and be stuck and it's f**king impossible to straighten it back out. that's even worse than a stuck zipper.
not just that, but i hate when i go to lean forward and the seat belt is locked as if saying "hey, you can't move forward until i fuckin say so!"
 
brooklyneast05
post Oct 12 2008, 08:19 PM
Post #20


I'm Jc
********

Group: Mentor
Posts: 13,619
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 437,556



QUOTE(Elba @ Oct 12 2008, 08:16 PM) *
not just that, but i hate when i go to lean forward and the seat belt is locked as if saying "hey, you can't move forward until i fuckin say so!"

yeah i f**king hate that.
 
rnicron
post Oct 12 2008, 08:20 PM
Post #21


Senior Member
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,095
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 171,080



it almost looks like i'm rocking back in forth in my seat. quite intense.
 
shanaynay
post Oct 12 2008, 08:31 PM
Post #22


Has a PhD in horribleness
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 866
Joined: Sep 2008
Member No: 686,301



I pretty much hate the world unless it can prove it's worth not hating.
 
Just_Dream
post Oct 13 2008, 12:38 AM
Post #23


durian
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 13,124
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,860



QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Oct 12 2008, 04:39 PM) *
yes does
speaking of cars and being pissed. i don't know how to explain this, but sometimes the seat belt gets stuck. like the fabric part will twist in the plastic slot thing and be stuck and it's f**king impossible to straighten it back out. that's even worse than a stuck zipper.

Uhhhh... Do you mean like when the seat belt is folded the other way? ? And you can't fold it back, so you end up twisting it a bunch of times trying to fix it, but the other end gets hella twisted as well, then you're stuck with trying to fod it through the plastic slot?

Not that I went through this. xmas.gif told me to tell you to tell about it.
 
misoshiru
post Oct 13 2008, 12:43 AM
Post #24


yan lin♥
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 14,129
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 13,627



lol. i have no idea what christina is trying to say.
 
Gigi
post Oct 13 2008, 12:48 AM
Post #25


in a matter of time
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,151
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 191,357



QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Oct 12 2008, 04:39 PM) *
yes does


speaking of cars and being pissed. i don't know how to explain this, but sometimes the seat belt gets stuck. like the fabric part will twist in the plastic slot thing and be stuck and it's f**king impossible to straighten it back out. that's even worse than a stuck zipper.

I'm pretty sure that if something like that happened to my seatbelt, I would be thisclose to buying a new car.

Not that I have the money, or be that irrational... whistling.gif
 
markmejia
post Oct 13 2008, 12:48 AM
Post #26


Senior Member
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,815
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 423,396



For me, I hate the world everyday.

If I have no clue who the hell you are, I'll naturally hate you. Just cause that's how other strangers roll with me.

:D
 
Gigi
post Oct 13 2008, 12:49 AM
Post #27


in a matter of time
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,151
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 191,357



Mark sounds angry lately, is everything going okay there?

console.gif
 
dustbunny
post Oct 13 2008, 12:50 AM
Post #28


isketchaholic
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,977
Joined: Apr 2007
Member No: 516,154



MARK throb.gif
 
markmejia
post Oct 13 2008, 12:50 AM
Post #29


Senior Member
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,815
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 423,396



HAHA. Maybe "hate" was a strong word.

It's okay, I don't hate you Gigi! :] And thanks for the *console*.

edit: and betty <3
 
brooklyneast05
post Oct 13 2008, 06:49 AM
Post #30


I'm Jc
********

Group: Mentor
Posts: 13,619
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 437,556



QUOTE(Just_Dream @ Oct 13 2008, 12:38 AM) *
Uhhhh... Do you mean like when the seat belt is folded the other way? ? And you can't fold it back, so you end up twisting it a bunch of times trying to fix it, but the other end gets hella twisted as well, then you're stuck with trying to fod it through the plastic slot?

Not that I went through this. xmas.gif told me to tell you to tell about it.

YES THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN, maybe.

it gets folded within the plastic slot thingy, which makes it too thick to move through there, so it's just stuck. then it usually ends up twisted facing the wrong way so you have to wear a twisted up seat belt for all eternity or until it f**ks up again and you twist it the right way by chance.

obviously xmas.gif understands me



 
fameONE
post Oct 13 2008, 08:40 AM
Post #31


^_^
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,141
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 91,466



I have a strong discontent for most people that I meet on a daily basis. Hate? Not so much. I do get frustrated with humanity quite often, though. Like, when you're driving and you let someone in your lane and the n*gga doesn't even give you a 'thank you wave.' That's enough for me go on a murderous rampage. Real talk.
 
sixfive
post Oct 13 2008, 08:55 AM
Post #32



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,020
Joined: May 2008
Member No: 653,768



Oh god what sets me off is when, actually let me draw out the scenario :D

====Me=================
===========Car1Car2====

So I'm approaching in the left lane, going about 15-20 mph faster than Car 1 and Car 2

=======Me==============
==========Car1Car2=====

So as I approach the two cars, CAR 1 SWITCHES INTO MY LANE AND SLOWS DOESN'T f**kING SPEED UP

========MeCar1=========
==============Car2=====

...what a f**khead
 

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: