Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
offering hosting, how do I?
synatribe
post Apr 27 2008, 05:47 PM
Post #1


AIDS at RAVES.
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,386
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 598,878



I want to start offering hosting because I have unmetered amount of space due to the upgrade, but I dont know how to set up any accounts through cpanel and also it would be cool if I could register domains but I dont have resellers accounts, so I would I go about setting up subdomain accounts and setting up quotas for each account
?

thanks in advance :]

please help :]
 
heyo-captain-jac...
post Apr 27 2008, 11:30 PM
Post #2


/人◕‿‿◕人\
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,283
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 602,927



I know someone with server, he lets me use it so I don't have to go through any unreliable hosts.

Anyway, I don't think you should do hosting until you know about subdomains. I think its great that you're doing this, but hold back for a little while.
 
synatribe
post Apr 28 2008, 12:52 AM
Post #3


AIDS at RAVES.
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,386
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 598,878



no I know how to set up subdomains and I know how to set up FTP accounts but isnt there an easier way for people to edit their websites? Like probably a login page where they could web edit? I mean making seperate files and uploading it via Ftp can be hard for those who dont have dreamweaver or something like an editor, sorry you mistaken the question, I know subdomains but I just want an easier way of letting people edit their web pages online :]
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: