Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Closed TopicStart new topic
Comment Box Generator, At SharperMyspace.com
SharperMyspace
post Dec 23 2007, 09:09 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
*****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 323
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 601,314



I have made a comment box generator.
It is the most customizatable generator I have seen for comment boxes.

Comment Box Generator

Tell me what you think?
 
freeflow
post Dec 23 2007, 09:40 PM
Post #2


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



This forum is for people to comment on sites etc. No on generators especially considering we don't actually support them. So yea I can close this for you if you don't want feedback on your site.
 
SharperMyspace
post Dec 23 2007, 09:50 PM
Post #3


Senior Member
*****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 323
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 601,314



I am not sure what you mean.
I am trying to showcase the generator I made.
But i guess if that is not allowed, then close it.
 
freeflow
post Dec 23 2007, 09:54 PM
Post #4


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



You can showcase the site or any aspect of the design you made not the generator. Especially considering we don't even really support the usage of generators. That's what I'm trying to say. If you have any more questions PM me.
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: