Is there a code that changes the number of picture comments you have on myspace? |
![]() ![]() |
Is there a code that changes the number of picture comments you have on myspace? |
Dec 10 2007, 06:36 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 46 Joined: May 2006 Member No: 408,731 |
I checked the scripts section and I didn't see anything that changed the picture comment number so - I thought I'd ask over here.
If anyone can help me that would be great =) |
|
|
|
Dec 16 2007, 02:46 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Head Staff Posts: 18,173 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 108,478 |
There is no way to do that.
|
|
|
|
Dec 18 2007, 09:52 AM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Addict ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,918 Joined: Jun 2007 Member No: 538,522 |
Topic Closed.
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |