Log In · Register

 
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Say hi to me, im a new fish !, ...
punk-prinssec
post Oct 10 2007, 05:12 AM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 581,600



Hey im new here, fianlly i foud a good forum remindes me of my old one which has been hacked stubborn.gif

anyway, im from KSA ,,
if you have any Q’s just ask thumbsup.gif
 
dustbunny
post Oct 10 2007, 08:25 AM
Post #2


isketchaholic
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,977
Joined: Apr 2007
Member No: 516,154



HI NEW FISHY! I hope you have fun here...but

QUOTE
remindes me of my old one which has been hacked


LOL OH THE IRONY




welcome to cB! and I'm betty
 
punk-prinssec
post Oct 10 2007, 10:22 AM
Post #3


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 581,600



hey Betty, thanx alot _smile.gif
and (but) what??
what do you mean LOL OH THE IRONY??

any way see u around,,
 
*Insurmountable*
post Oct 10 2007, 12:27 PM
Post #4





Guest






^Lol, we kind of had a uh I don't know what to call it exactly happened last night*(thank you Kara) XD. We lost four of our best moderators and well they tore the place a part and made it a living hell xD

Although its back to normal now _smile.gif
But they will forever be remembered

Anyway Welcome to createblog wave.gif
I'm Holly _smile.gif
If you have any questions always feel free to ask which I'm sure you knew already. xD
 
*Moderator*
post Oct 10 2007, 06:53 PM
Post #5





Guest






KSA? What's that? I've never heard of it. Well, its good to have you aboard. Welcome to createblog. I'm Jane, its nice to meet you. PM if you wanna chat or have any questions. See you around!
 
*Steven*
post Oct 10 2007, 08:13 PM
Post #6





Guest






HAI2U
 
Kay-
post Oct 10 2007, 08:13 PM
Post #7


BANG
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 394
Joined: Aug 2007
Member No: 565,234



Ello poppet.
 
ChadDevil
post Oct 10 2007, 08:32 PM
Post #8


eat your heart out !
****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 193
Joined: May 2007
Member No: 526,306



welcome and hi my name is chad
 
*alovesopure*
post Oct 10 2007, 08:42 PM
Post #9





Guest






QUOTE(Insurmountable @ Oct 10 2007, 01:27 PM) *
^Lol, we kind of had a uh I don't know what to call it exactly happened last name. We lost four of our best moderators and well they tore the place a part and made it a living hell xD

*night

teehee.

Anyway, HI! I'm Kara, welcome! wave.gif
 
*Michelle*
post Oct 10 2007, 11:02 PM
Post #10





Guest






Hi Welcome To CreateBlog Can You Program? We Are Looking For Programmers. Thanks. loool.gif
 
transcendentalis...
post Oct 11 2007, 12:31 AM
Post #11


sleep now, moon
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,540
Joined: May 2007
Member No: 526,212



hi, i'm ruth!

QUOTE(Insurmountable @ Oct 10 2007, 12:27 PM) *
^Lol, we kind of had a uh I don't know what to call it


coup d'etat, perhaps?
 
punk-prinssec
post Oct 11 2007, 01:17 PM
Post #12


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 581,600



QUOTE(Insurmountable @ Oct 10 2007, 12:27 PM) *
^Lol, we kind of had a uh I don't know what to call it exactly happened last name. We lost four of our best moderators and well they tore the place a part and made it a living hell xD

Although its back to normal now _smile.gif
But they will forever be remembered

Anyway Welcome to createblog wave.gif
I'm Holly _smile.gif
If you have any questions always feel free to ask which I'm sure you knew already. xD

Hey Holly,
what a mess happens to every forum when they lose thier moderators biggrin.gif , anyway good 2 hear u had the situation back to normal..
and hey is that ur drawing? (avater)
it’s so sweaeaeat ^_^


QUOTE(Moderator @ Oct 10 2007, 06:53 PM) *
KSA? What's that? I've never heard of it. Well, its good to have you aboard. Welcome to createblog. I'm Jane, its nice to meet you. PM if you wanna chat or have any questions. See you around!

heyo Jane, biggrin.gif
its nice to meet u too
and KSA= Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,
btw i like ur Picatcho<<(spelling??)thumbsup.gif

QUOTE(Steven @ Oct 10 2007, 08:13 PM) *
HAI2U

Thanx 4 passing through Steven,
and HI 2 U 2 biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Kay- @ Oct 10 2007, 08:13 PM) *
Ello poppet.

Wow, i like this name (poppet) tongue.gif
thank you Kay _smile.gif

QUOTE(ChadDevil @ Oct 10 2007, 08:32 PM) *
welcome and hi my name is chad

Hey Chad devil.gif


QUOTE(alovesopure @ Oct 10 2007, 08:42 PM) *
*night

teehee.

Anyway, HI! I'm Kara, welcome! wave.gif

hello Kara, whos that hotty in ur Avater? happy.gif

QUOTE(Michelle @ Oct 10 2007, 11:02 PM) *
Hi Welcome To CreateBlog Can You Program? We Are Looking For Programmers. Thanks. loool.gif

unfortunatlly i’m not :(
but i’d luv to help with other things _smile.gif

QUOTE(revoltaire @ Oct 11 2007, 12:31 AM) *
hi, i'm ruth!
coup d'etat, perhaps?

Hey Ruth, nice 2 meet ya
see u around..
 
*alovesopure*
post Oct 11 2007, 01:18 PM
Post #13





Guest






QUOTE(punk-prinssec @ Oct 11 2007, 02:17 PM) *
hello Kara, whos that hotty in ur Avater? happy.gif

James McAvoy throb.gif (He played Mr. Tumnus in the Chronicles of Narnia, but the image is from a newer movie called Penelope).

LOL @ the face you made at Chad! hahaha
 
punk-prinssec
post Oct 11 2007, 01:28 PM
Post #14


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 581,600



He’s stun!
i always wanted to see that mavie, but i couldn’t
now i knew he’s playing a song I SHOULD WATCH IT!! biggrin.gif
 
*Spencer*
post Oct 11 2007, 01:50 PM
Post #15





Guest






QUOTE(Insurmountable @ Oct 10 2007, 12:27 PM) *
^Lol, we kind of had a uh I don't know what to call it exactly happened last name. We lost four of our best moderators and well they tore the place a part and made it a living hell xD
Damn straight. Now if only the bad ones would leave.

Uh, I'm Spencer?
Apply for staff.
Don't get in trouble.
Suck up and fit in.
 
*Insurmountable*
post Oct 11 2007, 02:36 PM
Post #16





Guest






LOL KARA, I would have never noticed that xD I fixed it.

 
tokyo-rose
post Oct 11 2007, 03:15 PM
Post #17


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



Welcome to cB. I'm Cristy. :)
Hope you like it here!
 
punk-prinssec
post Oct 11 2007, 04:08 PM
Post #18


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 581,600



QUOTE(Spencer @ Oct 11 2007, 01:50 PM) *
Damn straight. Now if only the bad ones would leave.

Uh, I'm Spencer?
Apply for staff.
Don't get in trouble.
Suck up and fit in.

i like your name Spencer,, _smile.gif
and i won’t!
QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Oct 11 2007, 03:15 PM) *
Welcome to cB. I'm Cristy. :)
Hope you like it here!

Hey, how you doing?
nice siggy thumbsup.gif are you asian?
 
Debula
post Oct 11 2007, 04:10 PM
Post #19


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 582,556



Hiya!
I'm new as of a few minutes or so ago but HIYA
XD
 
punk-prinssec
post Oct 11 2007, 04:20 PM
Post #20


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 581,600



Hi Debula!
i’v never heared of this name :)
you seem nice anyway,,
how old are you?
 
*Michelle*
post Oct 11 2007, 04:42 PM
Post #21





Guest






QUOTE(punk-prinssec @ Oct 11 2007, 01:17 PM) *
unfortunatlly i'm not :(
but i'd luv to help with other things _smile.gif


:/ Well The Staff Is Pretty Lacking Right Now. Hopefully (Once You Make it to VIP Lounge) You Apply!
 
tokyo-rose
post Oct 11 2007, 05:13 PM
Post #22


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



QUOTE(punk-prinssec @ Oct 11 2007, 05:08 PM) *
Hey, how you doing?
nice siggy thumbsup.gif are you asian?

Thanks, and I am. Are you?
 
punk-prinssec
post Oct 11 2007, 05:28 PM
Post #23


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 581,600



QUOTE(Michelle @ Oct 11 2007, 04:42 PM) *
:/ Well The Staff Is Pretty Lacking Right Now. Hopefully (Once You Make it to VIP Lounge) You Apply!

O.K thumbsup.gif
QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Oct 11 2007, 05:13 PM) *
Thanks, and I am. Are you?

im from west Asia , kingdom of Saudi Arabia..
 
*Steven*
post Oct 11 2007, 06:43 PM
Post #24





Guest






welcome new fishy :D:D
 
*Spencer*
post Oct 12 2007, 01:30 AM
Post #25





Guest






HELLO, NEMO!
 
S-Majere
post Oct 12 2007, 08:54 AM
Post #26


Addict
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 3,918
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 538,522



Hey new fish, welcome to Createblog.

Hope to see you posting often around here!
 
PINKLollyPOP
post Oct 12 2007, 01:14 PM
Post #27


Senior Member
*****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 790
Joined: Jul 2007
Member No: 541,232



hiya.
nice to meet you.
i'm amber.
 
*alovesopure*
post Oct 12 2007, 01:28 PM
Post #28





Guest






QUOTE(Spencer @ Oct 12 2007, 02:30 AM) *
HELLO, NEMO!

sp3nca: best post of the day
 
Dianavontease
post Oct 14 2007, 08:50 PM
Post #29


Death is kinky.
****

Group: Member
Posts: 155
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 583,172



Welcome to Cb
Im diana!feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
 
punk-prinssec
post Oct 16 2007, 06:12 AM
Post #30


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 581,600



QUOTE(Steven @ Oct 11 2007, 06:43 PM) *
welcome new fishy :D:D

you too! rolleyes.gif
QUOTE(Spencer @ Oct 12 2007, 01:30 AM) *
HELLO, NEMO!

lol, thanx spenca tongue.gif

QUOTE(S-Majere @ Oct 12 2007, 08:54 AM) *
Hey new fish, welcome to Createblog.

Hope to see you posting often around here!

i will, for sure _smile.gif
and what a lovely smile that guy have! (ur Avaterr)..

QUOTE(alovesopure @ Oct 12 2007, 01:28 PM) *
sp3nca: best post of the day

agree, wink.gif

QUOTE(Dianavontease @ Oct 14 2007, 08:50 PM) *
Welcome to Cb
Im diana!feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

hey Diana,
that’s so sweat of you, and i will _smile.gif
 
punk-prinssec
post Oct 16 2007, 06:21 AM
Post #31


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 581,600



QUOTE(PINKLollyPOP @ Oct 12 2007, 01:14 PM) *
hiya.
nice to meet you.
i'm amber.

Helloooo ^_*
nice to meet you too Amber _smile.gif
i like ur pix btw ^_^..
 
xtwitchyx
post Oct 16 2007, 09:25 AM
Post #32


-i-twitch-
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Jul 2007
Member No: 544,541



Hi! You're a fish? Ok, I have one question! How do you keep from getting electrocuted? I mean, computers and water don't go fine and dandy together.
 
punk-prinssec
post Oct 16 2007, 02:23 PM
Post #33


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 581,600



QUOTE
Hi! You're a fish? Ok, I have one question! How do you keep from getting electrocuted? I mean, computers and water don't go fine and dandy together .



lol, hey xtwitchyx ,
what’s up?
about your question, you can say i’m a Super fish biggrin.gif
i can be where ever i want!
 
swt.x.luv
post Oct 19 2007, 03:10 PM
Post #34


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,181



hey .. do you guys think that this is a good idea for a blog ? ? .. its the link in my signature.. with the cool crazy weird holidays thing... i started it just today .. and i'm not done adding posts yet .. but i think i'm gonna space them out soo .. gimme your feedback .. leave me some comments i guess .. tell me if its a good blog idea or not !! =]
 

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: