Trinity Wallpaper, Yeah, I had to show it off |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
![]() ![]() |
Trinity Wallpaper, Yeah, I had to show it off |
Sep 28 2007, 03:40 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 125 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 552,336 |
|
|
|
|
Sep 28 2007, 03:07 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() What2Say? ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 23 Joined: Aug 2007 Member No: 555,338 |
She is sooo adorable!
How did you make it soo clear, did you use blur or anything? |
|
|
|
Sep 28 2007, 03:13 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() I am not afraid, I was born for this. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 805 Joined: Aug 2007 Member No: 565,063 |
IT'S SO CUTE, WHERE'D YOU GET THAT RIBBON BRUSH
AND THE PAPER CLIPS I LIKE IT! DID YOU MAKE THE BRUSHES.. |
|
|
|
Sep 28 2007, 04:19 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 14,309 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 65,593 |
OMG. THAT IS SO CUTTEEE. I love it. =D
|
|
|
|
Sep 28 2007, 05:23 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 790 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 541,232 |
she is a doll. :)
|
|
|
|
| *IVIike* |
Sep 28 2007, 09:05 PM
Post
#6
|
|
Guest |
I love it it's so innocent
|
|
|
|
Sep 28 2007, 11:41 PM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() sang loves hayden. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,373 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 5,687 |
It looks really nice. I like, the kid is adorable.
|
|
|
|
Sep 29 2007, 01:09 AM
Post
#8
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 125 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 552,336 |
She is sooo adorable! How did you make it soo clear, did you use blur or anything? which part clear? lol. the pictures i took with my digital camera. I didn't use blur. I didn't do much of anything. except a lot of layering of the different images and such. and I did cutouts, and some outlining... and rotating, etc. |
|
|
|
Sep 29 2007, 01:10 AM
Post
#9
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 125 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 552,336 |
IT'S SO CUTE, WHERE'D YOU GET THAT RIBBON BRUSH AND THE PAPER CLIPS I LIKE IT! DID YOU MAKE THE BRUSHES.. I did not make them. they aren't actually brushes. I got them from here: http://shabbyprincess.com/downloads.asp |
|
|
|
Sep 29 2007, 07:09 PM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() <3 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 1,369 Joined: Jun 2007 Member No: 539,187 |
That's niceeee. I like where you placed the brushes/images, it seems to fit well in place.
She's adorable |
|
|
|
Sep 29 2007, 10:24 PM
Post
#11
|
|
![]() I am not afraid, I was born for this. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 805 Joined: Aug 2007 Member No: 565,063 |
I did not make them. they aren't actually brushes. I got them from here: http://shabbyprincess.com/downloads.asp THANKS!!! |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |