Log In · Register

 
 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
PSP games, what are your faves?
queen
post Sep 20 2007, 02:14 PM
Post #1


‹(. .)›
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,367
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 20,089



my current favorites are monster hunter freedom 2 and puzzle quest.

mhf2 is just an awesome sequel, and i'm impressed with what they changed from the first, especially all the new conveniences (like the item box in the farm and guild, and an actual pause option).

i'm aware that puzzle quest has many glitches, which kinda pisses me off, 'cause they're pretty major, but it's still a highly addictive game.
 
F_L_I_P
post Sep 20 2007, 11:50 PM
Post #2


PHIL ˝
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,663
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 6,982



I'm playing Final Fantasy 7 - Crisis Core right now and it's my favorite so far. The graphics on this are real good, it could pass for a ps2 game. I'm still waiting for Castlevania : Dracula X Chronicles.
 
Just_Dream
post Sep 26 2007, 04:23 AM
Post #3


durian
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 13,124
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,860



Lumines - I own both. Practically the only game I play, but MAN is that addicting!
 
queen
post Sep 26 2007, 11:24 PM
Post #4


‹(. .)›
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,367
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 20,089



^ i played that so much i would start seeing them little cubes/shapes in my classes ;P.

QUOTE(F_L_I_P @ Sep 20 2007, 08:50 PM) *
I'm still waiting for Castlevania : Dracula X Chronicles.

i heard that's a kickass game. i might try it out, too. my bf's a fan.
 
cupcakex
post Oct 8 2007, 01:22 AM
Post #5


omfg, rtfql.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 649
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 511,564



Loco Roco. No doubt about it.
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: