Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
Comment Boxes
klunkers01
post Apr 5 2007, 10:26 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 513,373



For some reason when I insert a comment box into my myspace, the '<input' parts of it become replaced with '...' and it displays the box with the codes for the submit button displayed. Can anyone explain this? I have looked at other myspaces and they are working fine there.

F.Y.I. I have absolutely no other codes in there currently
 
freeflow
post Apr 5 2007, 10:28 PM
Post #2


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



Its an myspace error , input tags no longer work with myspace (for now I hope) causing your comment box not to work.
 
klunkers01
post Apr 5 2007, 10:33 PM
Post #3


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 513,373



ok, thanks everyone!


and if anyone knows any ways around it please let me know!
 
freeflow
post Apr 5 2007, 10:34 PM
Post #4


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



^ Trust me, as soon as a way is found it will be posted. _smile.gif

Till then you can add a add comment button.
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: