Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
input
kellykkorto
post Apr 5 2007, 05:40 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Feb 2007
Member No: 501,739



I've been trying to use the layout Rainy Days, and although I'm pretty proficient in HTML, I've been having a problem...

The code malfunctions in that when the code calls for the word "input" the layout shows the actual words from the code.
When I go to correct the problem what once said "input" now has simply ".."(two dots)
Can anyone help?
Pleasseeeee???
 
tokyo-rose
post Apr 5 2007, 05:41 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



Could you please provide a link to your site as well as your code?
 
freeflow
post Apr 5 2007, 09:14 PM
Post #3


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



Its a current myspace error. All you can do is wait.
 
kellykkorto
post Apr 5 2007, 10:58 PM
Post #4


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Feb 2007
Member No: 501,739



QUOTE(toyo loco @ Apr 5 2007, 10:14 PM) *
Its a current myspace error. All you can do is wait.


thanks so much
that was what i was thinking after about 2 hours...
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: