photoshop, how to get photoshop for free? |
![]() ![]() |
photoshop, how to get photoshop for free? |
Dec 25 2006, 12:25 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1 Joined: Dec 2006 Member No: 490,076 |
I really wanna get photoshop but i dont wanna pay for it... can anybody help me get it for free!?THANKS
|
|
|
|
Dec 25 2006, 12:40 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() my michelle. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 792 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 267,094 |
Shouldn't this be somewhere in the Resource Center?
Err, paying is the only legal way. But most people i know don't even pay anyway. I got it from a friend who had it on CD. I'm not sure what other people do. |
|
|
|
Dec 25 2006, 02:45 AM
Post
#3
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 104 Joined: Apr 2006 Member No: 397,438 |
I'll pm you tomorrow when I wake up with a key generator. I got mine for free, but that's because I live on warez forums lol.
|
|
|
|
Dec 25 2006, 06:17 AM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() (′ ・ω・`) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 6,179 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 72,477 |
wrong forum. and you can only get 30 days trial.
|
|
|
|
Dec 25 2006, 06:53 AM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() say maydayism. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,447 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 26,344 |
I'll pm you tomorrow when I wake up with a key generator. I got mine for free, but that's because I live on warez forums lol. HEY READ THIS BEFORE YOU TRY: http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35426 |
|
|
|
| *My Cinderella.* |
Dec 25 2006, 07:35 AM
Post
#6
|
|
Guest |
You can ask a friend who has it to burn it on a CD for you.
|
|
|
|
Dec 25 2006, 10:06 AM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 7,149 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 213,509 |
WHAT WINNIE SAID
QUOTE PIRACY You may not request or post cracks, warez, or hacks at all. This includes serial numbers for software. You may not link to or encourage others by stating where/how to get illegally obtained software, movies, music files, etc. and wrong forum>>graphics help. and search. god. |
|
|
|
Dec 25 2006, 10:14 AM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() Krista. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,380 Joined: Apr 2006 Member No: 391,319 |
Try a free 30-day trial. |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |