Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
Italics and underlining
annalucky
post Nov 10 2006, 05:39 PM
Post #1


Lurker.
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,161
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,851



How do change the colors to italics and underlining in the CSS? I've looked for the code but I can't seem to find it. I think I remember seeing it somewhere. Any help?
 
*WHIMSICAL 0NE*
post Nov 10 2006, 06:44 PM
Post #2





Guest






To make something italic you use <i> or bold <b> and in your css you change this code to your liking
CODE
i{font-family:arial;font-size:10px;font-color:000000}
b{font-family:arial;font-size:10px;font-color:000000}
 
annalucky
post Nov 11 2006, 02:29 PM
Post #3


Lurker.
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,161
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,851



That doesn't seem to work..is there anything else I'm supposed to do?
 
*WHIMSICAL 0NE*
post Nov 11 2006, 07:13 PM
Post #4





Guest






Make sure you put it in style tags:
CODE
</style>i{font-family:arial;font-size:10px;font-color:000000}
b{font-family:arial;font-size:10px;font-color:000000}</style>


Also make sure you close the tags so if something's bold it should look like <b>this is the text</b>
 
freeflow
post Nov 12 2006, 11:00 AM
Post #5


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



^ The first <style> should be <style> w/o the /.
 
annalucky
post Nov 12 2006, 01:03 PM
Post #6


Lurker.
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,161
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,851



Okay, It works now. :] Thank you.
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: