The Overwhelming Distance., blend |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
![]() ![]() |
The Overwhelming Distance., blend |
May 30 2006, 11:41 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 7 Joined: May 2006 Member No: 415,587 |
A blend I did a while ago. Constructive criticisms are more than welcomed.
![]() Photo from foto-decadent. |
|
|
|
May 30 2006, 11:47 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() I intend to live forever-so far, so good. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,820 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,137 |
its weird
I like it haha you have a very unique style, its simple, but I can see you've down alot with the pictures. Nice colors, great job =] |
|
|
|
May 31 2006, 04:44 AM
Post
#3
|
|
|
RJL<3 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,194 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 71,019 |
wow thats pretty!
what is that font? i've been wondering ever since i've seen it on icons. |
|
|
|
May 31 2006, 01:58 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 7,149 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 213,509 |
this is nice, nice images and bledning. simple.
|
|
|
|
May 31 2006, 03:21 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() snazzy. ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 63 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 123,077 |
It's simple which is what I like about it. The different colors of the rounded boxes are unique and I love that font.
|
|
|
|
May 31 2006, 04:24 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() Bada-bing, bada-boom. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 452 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 86,111 |
I love all of the changes you made, very simplistic and unique.
|
|
|
|
May 31 2006, 05:52 PM
Post
#7
|
|
|
t-t-t-toyaaa ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 19,821 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 11,270 |
I love it too, its different and simple but really cool. The colors are great as well.
|
|
|
|
May 31 2006, 08:43 PM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() the name is ada. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,688 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 334,608 |
The colors are cute.I like the images.
|
|
|
|
May 31 2006, 09:45 PM
Post
#9
|
|
|
Mais je ne l'aime pas ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 971 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 108,135 |
Very triptych-like, which is different.
It's quite lovely, i must say. |
|
|
|
Jun 1 2006, 07:56 PM
Post
#10
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 7 Joined: May 2006 Member No: 415,587 |
xxamandajanexx: The font is called Print Dashed, if I'm not mistaken.
And thanks for the comments, guys! |
|
|
|
| *This Confession* |
Jun 2 2006, 02:07 AM
Post
#11
|
|
Guest |
pretty/ neat
but kind of small like the colors though |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |