Saying Whaddup!, Just a Hello, really. |
![]() ![]() |
Saying Whaddup!, Just a Hello, really. |
Mar 13 2006, 01:19 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2 Joined: Mar 2006 Member No: 385,905 |
Introducing myself and saying hello.
My name is Rejinald. Backwards its Dlanijer. Heehee. I'm new to this forum, but not so new to Xanga. Though I have no credentials to back it up. I used to use my Xanga way back when, but then moved to Myspace. Ever since I saw one of your member's sites Xanga grew on me again. SO yeah, just wanted to try another layout for old times sake. I can't quite put up my avatar or sig, because I'm at school. But I can link to my xanga! Give me tips on what to fix if you can too! It looks best on Firefox, iffy on IE. 1024 x 768 please. Wow, long intro. Uhm, ok bye bye! |
|
|
|
Mar 13 2006, 02:37 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() High Voltage!∞ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,728 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 29,157 |
Hi Rejinald!
I'm Sha Welcome to CB! glad to hear that you got re-inspired with xanga & such. I love your xanga layout. Hope to see you submitting some,too! See you around. |
|
|
|
Mar 13 2006, 03:52 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() crushed. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 9,432 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 20,026 |
Hey Rejinald! My name is Teesa. Welcome! You should definitely post your xanga in our xanga showcase:
http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showforum=6 You'll get lots of feedback in there :) |
|
|
|
| *iNyCxShoRT* |
Mar 13 2006, 05:27 PM
Post
#4
|
|
Guest |
Hey Rejinald, I'm Jane. Nice to meet you.
|
|
|
|
Mar 13 2006, 05:38 PM
Post
#5
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2 Joined: Mar 2006 Member No: 385,905 |
Thanks for the warm welcomes everybody!
Since my name is so long, everyone can just call me Reji. @Teesa: Those Xanga's at the showcase look awesome! I don't think I can really compare to much there, but criticism could help me out also. It seems my layout is pretty large, maybe next time I'll condense it just a little! |
|
|
|
Mar 13 2006, 07:39 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() Pocketful of Sunshine ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 8,690 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 289,004 |
Hey Reji, I'm Tina.
|
|
|
|
Mar 13 2006, 09:14 PM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,055 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 174,796 |
Hi Rejinald =]
My name is Steffie My name backwards is Eiffets I moved to myspace too, but i still do a bit of xanga. Well see ya |
|
|
|
Mar 14 2006, 02:12 AM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() the name is ada. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,688 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 334,608 |
Hey Reginald.I`m Ada.welcome to cb3.
|
|
|
|
| *ranniel* |
Mar 14 2006, 09:39 AM
Post
#9
|
|
Guest |
Hey Rejinald, Wha` dup? I'm Ranniel, welcome to CB. Remember to read the community guidelines if you haven't already. Have fun!
|
|
|
|
Mar 14 2006, 11:43 AM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() i'm maggie =] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,607 Joined: Jan 2006 Member No: 361,616 |
haha, hi! im maggie. welcome to cb. =]
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |