Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
Changing title
cnh6208
post Jan 31 2006, 03:49 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 367,938



huh.gif There's a topic that's closed that gives the code to change the title that appears in the browser header. But, where does that code go? I can't really locate a place that it looks like it belongs. TIA.
 
*digital.fragrance*
post Jan 31 2006, 03:51 PM
Post #2





Guest







Put it in your header and leave the quotes.

And there's another topic on it: http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=119924
 
coconutter
post Feb 1 2006, 08:46 AM
Post #3


omnomnom
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,776
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 180,688



I bet you a million dollars it goes into Input Header HTML.
 
*digital.fragrance*
post Feb 1 2006, 04:22 PM
Post #4





Guest






QUOTE(c0cONuTTeR @ Feb 1 2006, 8:46 AM)
I bet you a million dollars it goes into Input Header HTML.
*


Congratulations! You are correct.
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: