Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
COLOURISATIONS: verlustangst & snow princess
Winter
post Jan 14 2006, 04:22 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,077
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,904



I've been extremely busy with school lately. Finally have some time to make a few colourisations.

Verlustangst; the fear of loss. I believe we are all afraid of losing someone or something special to us. And this picture of Natalie Portman just reminds me of someone who has had a huge impact in my life but who is not in my life anymore. The colourisation is old and ancient, representing simply memories and nothing more.



Snow Princess; the day she learns to love, spring will arrive. This one, I admit is just a meaningless piece. You can make your own assumption if you wish.



And here are the originals:
Natalie Portman
Kristin Kreuk
 
helloxfriend
post Jan 14 2006, 09:34 AM
Post #2


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 187
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 79,242



WHOA, those are nice :] I love the 2nd one, the skin color is great. I don't really like how theres some shade of blue on Kristin's hair.. but it's still nice. Good job!
 
xosteffanator
post Jan 14 2006, 09:40 AM
Post #3


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,055
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 174,796



Wow those are amazing.
The first one is a little to orangish but i don't know...
I like the second the best.
Great job thumbsup.gif
And do you think you could tell me what site you got those from because they look really good pictures to colourize =]
 
Eryi
post Jan 14 2006, 09:46 AM
Post #4


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 4,591
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 77,305



For the second uimage it would be better to show more skin on the left shoulder.
 
Dance_like_poetr...
post Jan 14 2006, 10:48 AM
Post #5


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 170
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 351,851



wow those are really good. :)
 
gelionie
post Jan 14 2006, 11:34 AM
Post #6


say maydayism.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,447
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 26,344



The first one looks amazing. thumbsup.gif You really brought out the topic of your colourisation.
 
maryissa
post Jan 14 2006, 11:38 AM
Post #7


Are You Kidding?
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,714
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 237,747



I love the 2nd one. Super job. I love what u wrote about the 1st one.
 
PrincessAda
post Jan 14 2006, 01:10 PM
Post #8


the name is ada.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,688
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 334,608



Wow the 2nd one is the best to me.
 
sociallydsoryntd
post Jan 14 2006, 01:14 PM
Post #9


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 254
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 91,811



I like the first one. As for the 2nd one, Iono, her skin seems to be too dark for a snow princess. Hehe.
 
xxJess47
post Jan 14 2006, 01:25 PM
Post #10


I love you
****

Group: Member
Posts: 194
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 116,447



those are amazing. Great job
 
Winter
post Jan 14 2006, 06:24 PM
Post #11


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,077
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,904



QUOTE(skp86 @ Jan 14 2006, 10:40 PM)
Wow those are amazing.
The first one is a little to orangish but i don't know...
I like the second the best.
Great job thumbsup.gif
And do you think you could tell me what site you got those from because they look really good pictures to colourize =]
*


Otherside
Foliage
 
add1cted2f1re
post Jan 14 2006, 06:32 PM
Post #12


My name is really Matt... if you care.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,442
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 258,234



the second one is amazing! its noticeable that u put a lot of time and effort into that
 
reverted
post Jan 14 2006, 06:35 PM
Post #13


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 139
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 346,534



Very nice. Both of them look cool.
Good job!!
;]
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: