Hi, I'm new! |
![]() ![]() |
Hi, I'm new! |
Dec 16 2005, 04:36 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 325,071 |
Hello, I'm new. My names Kari. Pleasure! I'm shy, but nice once you get to know me. And I don't talk much either, but I'll try to come on this forum more often now. Getting bored, yet? lol. I'm 17 and a Junoir in high school. I love to learn how to make websites, but I'm only a beginner. I learn slow heh, so I hope you all aren't impatient like me. ^_^'
Hm, What else is there: I'm 50% polish I'm Swiss and Dutch I love to write, draw, play Basketball , the color purple and listen to music. I guess that's it. Who are you? |
|
|
|
Dec 16 2005, 05:43 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() when you smile, i melt inside ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,325 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 267,089 |
hey, i'm Lana, and welcome to cB! (=
|
|
|
|
Dec 16 2005, 06:43 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() lets cuddle...=) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 148 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 215,981 |
Hi kari...im Cathy..welcome to cb...hope your like it here
|
|
|
|
Dec 16 2005, 06:47 PM
Post
#4
|
|
|
f<3ck you. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 258 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 316,556 |
heyy kari, welcome to cB. im sure you will enjoy it here
Community Guidelines |
|
|
|
| *Retro_Love* |
Dec 16 2005, 06:48 PM
Post
#5
|
|
Guest |
Hey Kari. I am Cassandra and welcome to Cb!
|
|
|
|
Dec 17 2005, 01:25 PM
Post
#6
|
|
|
Yawn ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 9,530 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 65,772 |
Hey Kari,
If you like to write check out our Writing section under "INTERETS" in the Community Center =) hehe anyway, welcome to Createblog! My name is Katie by the way, a lot of K's here on Createblog. Before you get started be sure to read the "Community Guidelines" & "Createblog's FAQ's" (LINK) http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=93816 ^Reading those will help you understand this site much better, and answer your questions about this site =) But if you still need help, just PM me =) Thanks for joining! |
|
|
|
Dec 19 2005, 06:11 PM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() who ma bitch? you ma bitch, bitch. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,920 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 55,278 |
Hi kari
welcom to cb. well im jessica and i hope you like it here |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |