Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
I need a certain coding for Cbox users to block
chibifriend250
post Dec 9 2005, 12:12 AM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 39,845



I've looked around the scripts page, and I'm a Cbox user, but I'm not too sure what code to use to block unregistered guests or in the name field change "anonymous" to their Xanga user name.

Well actually, I found a code for changing the name field to your xanga username, but when I put it in the code and saved, the name field just said "Name" instead of my xanga username. So I took that off.

Also I found a code for blocking unregistered guests, and I put it in, but when I went back to my page to sign myself off and sign in as a guest to test it out, it automatically blocked me and signed me off, even though I was logged in. I had to go into my history page to take the code off.

... stubborn.gif

Could someone help me? sweating.gif
 
wicked_bitch
post Dec 9 2005, 10:02 AM
Post #2


The name says it all.
***

Group: Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 101,923



The code you found was probably designed for the flooble chatterbox.

As for the unregistered users code, click here.
You may have typed your username into the "block user" tag by mistake.
Be sure to scroll down and read how to personalize your script. cool.gif
 
chibifriend250
post Dec 10 2005, 12:03 AM
Post #3


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 39,845



QUOTE(wicked_bitch @ Dec 9 2005, 10:02 AM)
The code you found was probably designed for the flooble chatterbox.

As for the unregistered users code, click here.
You may have typed your username into the "block user" tag by mistake.
Be sure to scroll down and read how to personalize your script.  cool.gif
*

Wow, thanks a bunch! happy.gif Is there, if possible, a code where I can change the name field to their username with a Cbox? huh.gif
 
wicked_bitch
post Dec 10 2005, 01:45 AM
Post #4


The name says it all.
***

Group: Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 101,923



Unfortunately, I don't know of any codes that will work on cbox. The flooble chatterbox is designed to work with xanga, so that would explain the code for it. Cbox is its own hosting company.
If your main purpose is to keep certain people from posting in your box, then you can always use the "Ban" feature.
When you sign into your cbox account, to the left there should be "settings". Click "bans" and from there you can pick 5 different visiters to block at one time.
 
chibifriend250
post Dec 13 2005, 09:03 PM
Post #5


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 39,845



QUOTE(wicked_bitch @ Dec 10 2005, 1:45 AM)
Unfortunately, I don't know of any codes that will work on cbox. The flooble chatterbox is designed to work with xanga, so that would explain the code for it. Cbox is its own hosting company.
If your main purpose is to keep certain people from posting in your box, then you can always use the "Ban" feature.
When you sign into your cbox account, to the left there should be "settings". Click "bans" and from there you can pick 5 different visiters to block at one time.
*

Ah, thanks a bunch for helping me out. happy.gif
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: